It's kissing time!

Fake Flower

Sora was sitting on the couch. She had her legs against her chest and she was hugging them. She has been staring the tv for past 3 hours. It’s not like she wanted to watch it. She did want to stop, but she just couldn't. Something inside her made her keep watching it. Not because there was some good drama going. No not at all. Actually she was looking at her nightmare on tv. Her worst nightmare after apocalypse.

The news of Sora and Leeteuk were huge. It felt like nothing else have happened after people heard that Park Leeteuk was dating. Probably everyone in South Korea had already seen it. And some of them few times already. They kept replaying the press conference over and over again. It was already the biggest news of the year. Everyone was talking about it.

The Kang’s house was surrounded by paparazzis and Sora couldn’t go out. She couldn’t even go to school, since there were so many paparazzis. It has only been two days since the very first pictures and already there’s a document of Leeteuk and they are planning to do one of Sora too.

They still didn’t know what Sora looked like, but it was said that Sora will be in the engagement party, where they will get official engaged. Sora shivered while thinking about that. She still didn’t know when the engagement was going to be, but based on the actions this far... It’s going to happen really soon.

“Why me? What have I done wrong?” she asked from the tv.

No response.

Sora sighed. She felt like crying. She has been so mad for the past 2 weeks, but now she was kind of done. Sure she still was mad, but she just couldn’t take it anymore. Sora really wanted to cry right now. Sure she can be strong and tough, but inside she felt the sadness and pain. She didn’t want this. Not at all. This wasn’t the love story she had been dreaming of when she was little. And Leeteuk was definitely not her prince.

“So how was it to date Kang Sora?” one of the journalist asked.

Sora smirked. The script was just so wrong. She couldn’t believe that they bought that. The only part that could have been true was that friend’s party thing. But still no. Who even came up with that? And why did Leeteuk agree to do it? Well he wasn’t that good actor in Sora’s opinion, but still he did better than she thought.

“It was like an adventure. Everyday was so exciting. Sora is so bright and happy all the time. There were no boring moments at all. She was so special. I wanted to make her the happiest woman in the earth. I wanted to spoil her as much as I can. From our very first day, I knew that this was something special and I wanted to treasure it,” Leeteuk kept talking on and on.

“So when did you find out that she was mr Kang’s daughter?”

“At first I had no idea. I thought that she was a normal girl, but I did noticed some weird things about her. Whenever we went on a fine restaurant or some place that was more expensive, I thought that she would be amazed and taken aback by the glory. But no, nothing at all. She was so natural everywhere we went. She even knew how to ride! And when I bought her expensive accessories, she just thanked me and didn’t get bothered by the price,” Leeteuk kept a small break.

“How did he even remembered all of that?” Sora blinked. She had to admit that it was pretty well from Leeteuk.

“Then after few months of dating, she wanted me to meet her parents. I was so nervous that time. I kept thinking different ways to introduce myself and I even bought small gifts for them. And then I saw her parents’ house. I was dumbfounded. It was as big as my parents’. I started to question Sora’s status and when I saw her parents, I knew that she was not an ordinary girl. But it didn’t bother me. Even if she mr Kang’s daughter, she was still the same Sora I met,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Weren’t you mad, when she didn’t tell you who she was?”

“No. I knew her situation, she didn’t want to be recognized. She wanted to live normal life. And I trusted her. I knew she wasn’t dating me because of my money or fame. She sees me as a man, not some CEO or heir. I know she loves me, the real me,” Leeteuk ended his speech.

Sora blew a raspberry. “In your dreams ahjussi.”

***

“Okay Leeteuk, you can do this. Just walk there, take Sora with you and kiss her. Force her to answer and use tongue. And make sure to run for your life after doing that, because she will kill you, like seriously,” Leeteuk thought while walking to the restaurant.

He arrived to an empty restaurant. Typical dad, rented the whole place. None of his family members were there yet. He saw Sora in one corner talking on her phone. Again Leeteuk was amazed by her beauty. It was going to take a while before he would get used to her. How can she look so beautiful in that simple dress? And why did she has to be so y? She had a great body and she wasn’t scared of showing it.

“Okay, quick check... There’s no one else here. Why don’t I just do it right here and right now? That way I could get it out of the way.”

Leeteuk walked towards Sora. She didn’t realise him and kept talking and laughing at the phone. She was watching outside. Leeteuk grabbed her hand and made her face him. Sora made a small sound when she realised who it was. She lifted her eyebrow and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk didn’t say anything. He was still holding Sora’s hand and suddenly he put his other hand around her waist. He pulled her closer.

“Yah, stupid ahjussi! What do you-”

Sora wasn’t able to finish her sentence, because she was cut off by Leeteuk’s lips. Sora was shocked. She wasn’t even sure if it was really happening or if she was just imagining it. What the hell is happening? Why is hot ahjussi kissing me? She wasn’t sure what to do. Should I kick him or bit his lip (and not in a good way)? Leeteuk’s lips were soft, but the way he moved was rough and courageous. He was forcing Sora to respond. 

Sora tried to move, but he didn’t let her. Leeteuk’s left hand was on Sora’s back and with that he pulled her closer to him. And his other hand was on Sora’s head and with that he kept Sora’s head still. Sora’s hands were on Leeteuk’s built chest and she was totally at his mercy. How can he be this strong? Sora felt like she didn’t have any other choice than to respond.

She slowly opened a little bit. Leeteuk noticed this and he smirked against Sora’s lips. Finally. Leeteuk opened Sora’s mouth more using his tongue and quickly pushed it on Sora’s mouth. Sora felt his big and rough tongue inside and was about to move away, but then suddenly it was gone. As quickly as it went in as quickly it came out. Leeteuk moved away from Sora and looked at her with pensive face. Sora was dumbfounded. What the hell just happened?

“That counts,” Leeteuk muttered.

Sora squinted her eyes. “What?” She was about to open and scream at him, but a certain cough stopped her. She turned to look and saw her mother and father standing there and watching them. Her mother’s mouth was opened and she grinned evilly. Her father just stood there and looked at Leeteuk. Behind them were also Leeteuk’s father and probably his mother. Leeteuk’s father looked like he didn’t give a damn thing about this but Leeteuk’s mother was also grinning happily.

“So we left you to kids alone for 5 minutes and that’s what happens? Please wait until you are married, I don’t want my grandchildren to be born outside of marriage,” Sora’s mother said and giggled.

Sora rolled her eyes. She glared at Leeteuk angrily. Leeteuk just stood there and cursed his bad luck in his mind.

“Will you excuse us for a minute? I have something to tell to my fiancé,” Sora said as nicely as she could, but that last word sounded like she was swearing.

“Oh , I’m in trouble!” Leeteuk shivered.

Sora grabbed Leeteuk’s wrist and pulled him to the handicapped toilet. She locked the door and faced Leeteuk.

“What the hell was that?” Sora asked angrily.

“Kissing?”

“YAH! What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you do that? Idiot, stupid ahjussi!”

“It’s your fault! Why you are so beautiful?” Leeteuk shouted.

“What? I’m that beautiful so you just had to kiss me?” Of course normally a girl would be happy if a boy told her that she was beautiful, but right now Sora was everything else but happy and joyful. She was so close to punch Leeteuk right in his beautiful, hot face.

“No! Nothing like that! We made this stupid bet whether you were ugly or beautiful and I lost it and my punishment was to kiss you,” Leeteuk said it before thinking - not good idea!

“YOU WHAT?!” Sora screamed angrily. Okay now she wanted to punch him.

“Maaaan you can scream loudly.”

“Oh you wanna hear me scream?”

“Ya! Stop it! Calm down, will you? Okay fine, I apologize what I have done. And sorry I thought you were ugly. But can’t you just forget this? What is done is done. Let’s just go back and get this dinner over, okay?” Leeteuk said calmly.

Sora closed her eyes. She counted to ten and sighed heavily. She opened her eyes and looked at Leeteuk. She didn’t look mad anymore.

“So... Are we cool?” Leeteuk asked.

“Just a second,” Sora said nicely.

She took a deep breath and kicked him right in the nuts as hard as she can. Leeteuk yelped loudly and bend over. There were no words to describe how painful it was. This wasn’t the first time he was being hit in the nuts, but it was the first time someone had done it with high heels. And let me just tell you one thing. It isn’t a pleasant experience.

“Yeah now we are cool,” Sora said and smirked.

She turned and left Leeteuk alone on the floor and went back to the restaurant. Leeteuk was still lying on the floor and cursing Sora in every language he knew. She should have just killed me.

“Where’s Leeteuk?” Leeteuk’s mother asked from Sora.

“He’s coming soon,” Sora answered and sat down.

After few minutes Leeteuk came back limping. Sora couldn’t hide her big smirk when Leeteuk tried to sat down. Even sitting hurt him! Leeteuk just glared at Sora, who was sitting opposite of him. Their parents didn’t realise their behaviour at all. They started to talk about the engagement and wedding and everything. Sora didn’t even bother to listen. She just played with her food and ignored Leeteuk’s glares.

“I’m not sure if that’s a good idea. You saw how they acted just a while ago when they were alone. If they start living together now, who knows what will happen,” Sora heard her mother saying.

Sora turned to look at her mother mouth wide open. “What did you say omma?”

“At first we thought that you should start living together right after the engagement so that you could get to know each other better. But you already seem pretty close so there’s no need for that. And I don’t want that anything happens to my pure baby before the wedding,” mrs Kang said and scowled at Leeteuk.

“What? Pure baby? Oh please!” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

He was about to open his mouth and tell his opinion about Sora’s pureness when suddenly he felt a kick on his foot. Leeteuk wanted to scream, but he managed to keep his mouth shut. He knew without looking who it was. He glared at Sora angrily. She gave him a look and shaked her head. She looked pretty angry.

“Fine I won’t say anything...” Leeteuk muttered and massaged his foot. Maaan she can hit hard...

“I agree with mrs Kang. I don’t want that Leeteuk causes any scandals before the wedding. The country doesn’t love them that much yet,” Leeteuk’s father said.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Here we go again.

“But since they won’t live together, there must be something that they could do before the wedding. They have to let the people know about them,” Sora’s dad pointed out.

“Dad why can’t you just keep your mouth shut?” Sora blew a raspberry.

“How about they will go pick the ring together? I was supposed to do that, but now when I think about it, it’s much better if Sora can choose her own ring,” Sora’s mother said.

“That’s a good idea!” Leeteuk’s mother sounded excited.

“But omma!” Sora cried.

“Sora be quiet! It’s settled. Tomorrow you two will go pick the wedding rings,” Sora’s father said and he smiled widely.

***

“Hey shallow girl!” Leeteuk shouted to Sora.

They had just ended the dinner. Sora and Leeteuk were waiting for their parents who still kept talking about the wedding.

“What did you call me?” Sora asked coldly.

“You heard me. Now give me your phone,” he said.

“And why should I?”

“I’m going to save my number there,” Leeteuk said.

“And what do I do with that?”

“So that I will find you tomorrow and after all we are going to get married, so we might as well start living like that.”

Sora sighed and gave her phone to Leeteuk. He quickly saved his number there and called to himself. He gave Sora’s phone back. Sora grinned after reading the name that Leeteuk had used.

“Hot husband?” she lift her eyebrow.

“Well isn’t that true?” Leeteuk winked.

“Change the name? Yes. Tap the new name: stupid ahjussi. Okay now it’s better,” Sora smiled.

“Shallow little girl,” Leeteuk changed her name too.

“Do that and you will be accused of ia,” Sora grinned.

Leeteuk was about to answer, when Sora’s parents came.

“Omma! Appa! Let’s go!” Sora grabbed her mother’s hand and looked at Leeteuk.

“Bye ahjussi,” she whispered so that only he heard.

“We’ll see tomorrow my little bride,” Leeteuk was talking to himself and grinning evilly. He had just thought something evil for tomorrow.

 

Sorry about this chapter... I liked the part when they kissed, but the rest of it was pretty boring. Sorry about that. I'll try to make the next chapter better. By the way, did I use the right word? Handicapped, that's not the insulting one, right? I just realised something. There's going to be like 5 more chapters before they will get married O.o there's just so many things that has to happen before they can start their hell :D hopefully that doesn't bother you too much :)

And one thing. I have these big tests coming (studentexamen or matriculation examination or whatever its english name is) and I should really concentrate on them... But I still keep updating this ff, but probably not that often. Maybe once or twice a week? And my tests will continue two weeks. So after that it's going to be like 3 times a week again :D

And about my other ff. I will still keep updating that one too, but I'm just having troubles with it right now. This fic is way more easier and funnier to write :P does anyone even read these things I wrote here..? :D

COMMENTS = HAPPY ME :)