This is interesting

Fake Flower

Grey means flashback :)

“One... Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. And six. Was that all? No! There's still one! So seven,” Sora counted in her mind. She sighed. “THAT ERT AHJUSSI GAVE ME SEVEN FREAKING HICKEYS!” she screamed to her mirror.

“I'm seriously going to kill him next time I see him,” she muttered while looking for a shirt that would cover her marks.

God she was angry. Everyone in her family had noticed it. They had never seen her this angry before. And to be honest they were kind of scared of her. Even her brother had stayed away from her.

So why Sora was angry? Because Leeteuk had gave her hickeys? Sure that too. But it was not just that. This was something she would never admit to anyone else, but more than Leeteuk, she was more angry to herself.

Of course she remembered what have happened. Okay not that clearly, but the main points, sure. Okay she had been drugged. But still that didn’t mean that all she did was because of her drunkenness. What do they say? A drunk brain is a sober heart. Well something like that...

Not that Sora actually loved Leeteuk or anything. But still there had been something in her actions. Did she just want someone or especially Leeteuk? Well to be honest, she wasn’t sure. And that was driving her crazy. She wasn’t allowed to like him. Not one bit.

“Wow, Fantastic baby~” Sora heard her phone ringing suddenly.

She picked it up without looking who was calling - she knew who it was.

“Where the hell are you?” she heard Hyorin’s voice screaming through the phone.

“Good morning to you too Hyorin,” Sora smirked.

“Stop that. Have you any idea what time it is?” she sounded really annoyed.

Sora looked at the big clock on her wall. “OH ! I’ll be right there, don’t you dare to leave without me!” she shouted and hung up.

She grabbed her bag and run downstairs without caring how she looked right now. Even though she was RA company’s heir, that didn’t mean that she was allowed to skip classes or be late. Well at least someone still treated her normally - unlike all the other students.

Sora grabbed an apple from the kitchen before storming out where Hyorin was waiting with her brand new car. Not like neither of them knew what car it was or how fast it would go. Let’s just say that it was red and really shiny.

Hyorin started the car after Sora had got herself in. She quickly checked Sora out before driving away from Sora’s house.

“Nice turtleneck. Very practical in this hot weather,” she had a big grin on her face. It didn’t take that long for Hyorin to realise why Sora was wearing a freaking turtleneck on summer.

“Oh shut up.”

“I guess you had a pleasant honeymoon,” the grin didn’t vanish.

Sora groaned. “Can we please not talk about it? I really just want to forget all of it.”

“Okay now I’m curious! Tell me!” it was hard for Hyorin to drive safely while jumping like a little girl at her seat.

“Okay fine, just please don’t laugh and try to keep your voice down,” Sora had still a small hangover and her headache was unbearable. “Well I kind of gotdruggedanditsomehowmademereallyhornyandItriedtogetintoLeeteuk’spants,” Sora muttered so quickly that it was almost impossible for Hyorin to keep up.

“You tried to do what?”

“Get into his pants,” now Sora was only whispering.

“YOU WHAT?!” Hyorin screamed. She pushed the brake down so hard that Sora hit her head on the hood.

“YAH! Drive safer! You want to kill us?”

“Sorry, but I never expected that one. Are you sure it was all because you were drugged?” Hyorin smirked while starting the car again.

Sora blushed a bit, but Hyorin didn’t see that since she turned her head away. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Sora asked quickly.

“Nothing~” Hyorin sang and laughed. “But that still doesn’t explain why you are wearing a turtleneck. What are you hiding?” not that she didn’t know, but she still wanted to hear it from Sora. Seeing her this uncomfortable was so entertaining to Hyorin.

“He kind of gave me seven hickeys...” Sora muttered.

After hearing that Hyorin burst into laughter and kept laughing the whole ride to the university. She kept mocking Sora and even made her blush couple of times. They almost got into a car accident when Hyorin wasn’t looking at the road.

“Geez, Hyorin. If we survive into school, I will surely kill you,” Sora muttered while sending a death glare at Hyorin.

“Okay I’ll stop now. But why did Leeteuk give you that many hickeys? Does he like you or something?” Hyorin asked this time seriously.

Sora went silent. She suddenly remembered what Leeteuk had said to her when they were looking for Sumin’s parents.

 

“What do you mean? The talk about babies? You know Sora, even though we were forced to do this - and aren’t happy about it - we can still make this marriage work. We can either try to be happy or stay pessimistic for the rest of our lives - which by the way will be one hell of a long time.”

“What do you mean exactly?”

“Well we could really be friends and try to get along with each others. I’m not saying that we have to act like actual married couple right away, but we don’t have to hate each others.”

“Fine. No need to answer me right now. But just remember Sora! I’m willing to do it.”

 

What was he actually willing to do? To like her? To act like he didn’t hate her? Was that why he had kissed her back? Was he forcing himself to like Sora?

Sora wasn’t sure why, but she somehow felt a bit disappointed when she thought that. So he was really forcing himself to like her? He really didn’t like her at all. Well not like Sora could have blamed him. She had been so mean and everything. Leeteuk would be a total freak if he actually liked her.

 

“So Sora? Are you willing to try this with me?”

 

Sora still hadn’t gave him an answer. So what should she do? To pretend that she liked him? To actually try to like him? Sora wasn’t sure if she could do that.

***

“Oh come on hyung! Tell me!” Sungmin whined. He had been asking details of Leeteuk's honeymoon, but he had gave him nothing. This had been going on for the past 30 minutes and Leeteuk was pretty sure that he would go mad if he had to listen to it another minute.

“For god dammit Sungmin! Stop that now! Like I said already hundred times, NOTHING HAPPENED!” Leeteuk shouted angrily. Normally people would be scared of that, but this wasn’t the first time Leeteuk had shouted to Sungmin, so he just ignored it and kept whining.

“That’s not true! I know something happened! Please hyung tell me!” Sungmin even tried to do aegyo, but still no.

“Even if something had happened, you really think that I would have told you?” Leeteuk sighed.

“Just tell him already. You know he won’t stop until he finds out,” now Yesung was also starting to feel annoyed.

“Never,” was all Leeteuk said. Of course he would never tell them. If those four idiots knew what happened on their honeymoon, he would never hear the end of it. And why should they even know? It has nothing to do with them. This was something between Leeteuk and Sora.

“Geez you are so stubborn,” Yesung rolled his eyes.

Leeteuk was about to say something clever back, but then the intercom on his table started to ring.

“What now Lisa?” Leeteuk scowled to the intercom.

“Umm... Your wife is here Mr. Park,” his secretary mumbled, a bit taken back by Leeteuk’s angry voice.

Soon after hearing that, Leeteuk’s face brightened and a big smile appeared on his face. My wife. How he just loved thosee words. “Really? Let her in,” he sounded way too eager.

Siwon and Yesung raised their eyebrows and looked at each others. What was that?

Soon after the door opened and Sora, Hyorin and Ryeowook walked in. And yes you can guess that Sora looked pretty mad. And let’s just say that Ryeowook wasn’t that happy either. Hyorin was the only one who kept smiling - especially to Sungmin.

Leeteuk didn’t even realise how his lips turned up and how happy he felt right now. “Sora,” he sighed happily.

Sora raised her eyebrow. “Hi,” her voice was cold and distant.

“Sora-yah! How are you?” Siwon asked and almost run to Sora. He ruffled Sora’s hair and it looked like they were really close.

“Hi Siwon-oppa. I’m fine, just a bit tired because of school,” Sora smiled at him and didn’t get bothered by Siwon’s actions.

“So how’s life as an old married woman?” Eunhyuk grinned and put his arm around Sora’s shoulders.

"Ugh, don't call me that! I hate it. It makes me sound really old. But people really do treat me differently now," Sora started to tell them what have happened today at school, but Leeteuk wasn't listening any of that. He just glared at Eunhyuk who still had his arm on Sora's shoulders.

How can he do that? She’s my wife! Go get yourself your own! He just stood there dumbfounded and looked angrily at those three idiots (Sungmin was flirting with Hyorin) who were way too close to his Sora. Okay not that Sora belonged to him, but still.

Ryeowook was standing next to the door and kept looking at Leeteuk. At first he had thought just to punch Leeteuk right on the face, but now when he saw how he acted he had changed his mind. Well this is interesting.

Of course he had been so mad when he heard from Sora what had happened. He really thought of punching Leeteuk. He thought that Leeteuk was just some beast who would Sora. But now he saw how Leeteuk looked at Sora and he knew that there was more. And how jealous he was when Eunhyuk suddenly hugged Sora! It was so clear.

“Come on Leeteuk. Make your move. Show me you really love her.”

It was like Leeteuk had heard Ryeowook’s thoughts and he had to what he said. He moved closer to Sora and the others and yanked Eunhyuk away from Sora.

“Wow! Easy there hyung! What’s with you today? You have been acting all weird ever since you came back. Did something really happen there?” Eunhyuk asked with a smirk on his face.

Both Sora and Leeteuk blushed. The others didn’t miss that.

“Wooo~! Something really happened! Tell us!” Siwon cooed - manly of course.

Leeteuk coughed. “Nothing happened. Anyway, let’s go Sora! We have a lot to do today,” he muttered and grabbed Sora’s hand.

Before Sora could have protested, Leeteuk had already yanked her out of his office and they were now walking to the elevator.

“Hey! What was that all about? I wanted to talk with them!” Sora asked angrily.

Leeteuk didn’t answer but pulled Sora inside the elevator with him and pressed the button.

Sora rolled her eyes. “Geez, what’s with you today? You are acting all weird.”

“Nothing, I just want to get over with this,” Leeteuk muttered.

Sora was taken aback of Leeteuk’s words. Those words kind of hurt her. And she didn’t know why. She looked at Leeteuk with a sad face and bit her lower lip.

But Leeteuk didn’t see that. He just stared at the wall and tried to control himself. He had a huge urge to hold Sora and kiss her. He wanted to wrap his arms around her petite frame and never let go. He didn’t want others to touch her or even talk to her. He wanted her all by himself.

Meanwhile back in Leeteuk’s office was left 5 dumbfounded adults and one grinning Ryeowook.

“What the hell was that?” Siwon asked.

“What’s up with hyung? Like I said before, he’s been acting all weird this whole day,” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“I hope he doesn’t do anything to Sora...” Hyorin muttered.

“Don’t worry Hyorin-ah! If he does anything to Sora, I will beat the crap out of him!” Sungmin quickly said and put his arm around Hyorin’s shoulders.

Yesung rolled his eyes. He couldn’t look those too any longer, so he turned away and saw grinning Ryeowook chuckling alone like a weirdo. “Ryeowook-sshi, is everything okay? Do you know what’s going on with Leeteuk?”

Ryeowook smirked. “I think we will find out soon, just be patient,” he giggled and left the room with a big grin on his face. This will be interesting. I just hope Leeteuk would soon find out the truth. And Sora, can you finally forgive him..?

 

Why do I think that everytime I start these notes by apologizig to you guys? Well once again, I'm sorry it took me this long. Something really good have been happening and I have been really busy.

First thing: I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!!! You have no idea how happy I am now :) second thing: the university is in another city, so I'll be moving. For the past week I have been looking for an apartment with my friend and just two days ago we got this amazing (cheap) flat and I'll be moving in a month <3 third thing: my family is on a vacation in Spain (without me since I have to work -.-) so I have been all alone here and I have been partying and celebrating with my friends :D sorry that last one wasn't a good one xD

But yeah, this summer vacation is far away from relaxing and enjoying life... Anyway! I'll try to update again next week :) btw, we are getting closer to the truth ;D the chapter where Leeteuk finds out is called our past... So I'll see you guys (hopefully) soon :) love u <3