Get-rid-of-ert-ahjussi

Fake Flower

CONTAINS SOME RATED /FLUFF!

 

“What the hell is that ahjussi doing there? Removing his make up?” Sora muttered.

She was waiting outside of the bathroom. Leeteuk had already been there for 15 minutes.

“YA! Come out already! It’s my turn!” she shouted and kicked the door.

“Oh just shut up! I’m blow drying my hair!” Leeteuk shouted back and sounded annoyed.

“Blow drying what? You don’t even have hair,” Sora smirked and kicked again.

Leeteuk blew a raspberry and stopped drying. He walked to the door and opened it a bit. He was about to say something clever and sharp back, but Sora suddenly pulled him outside, rushed inside herself and locked the door. She didn’t even get bothered by the fact that Leeteuk was only wearing a towel around his waist.

“Hey, what the hell?” Leeteuk was confused.

“Sorry, I had to pee!” Sora quickly said.

“Pee? Couldn’t you act more like woman than a man?” Leeteuk asked with amuse.

“Laugh while you still can ert ahjussi...” Sora grinned.

“Well at least then there’s one man in this marriage,” she laughed.

“YA! What was that supposed to mean?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“I think you know what I meant,” Sora said while looking around.

She was just about to start her mission get-rid-of-ert-ahjussi. She saw the toilet and thought that it was okay. She put the toilet seat down and knocked it.

“Ahjussi? Was that the door?” she asked.

“I think so. Who could it be?” Leeteuk looked at the door.

“Maybe room service? Could you open that?” Sora had to hold her laughter.

“Yeah,” Leeteuk didn’t see anything suspicious about that.

Sora quietly and carefully opened the door a bit so that she saw Leeteuk walking to the door. She waited until his hand was on the doorknob and she tiptoed behind him. Leeteuk opened the door and no one was there. He was a bit confused.

“There’s no one there. Are you sure yo-”

He was cut off when Sora suddenly pushed him outside and locked the door behind him.

“What the hell? Sora?” Leeteuk was shocked and wasn’t even sure what had just happened.

He was now standing outside only wearing the towel on his waist and looking at the closed door.

“That’s for seeing my that other time you !” Sora shouted.

“WHAT?!”

“That’s right. The door’s closed and you don’t have the key. And I’m not going to open it,” Leeteuk couldn’t see it, but he was sure that Sora had a big grin on her face.

“Sora are you ing kidding me? You can’t leave me outside like this?”

“Oh I can’t?” Leeteuk could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

“Open the door right now!”

“No!”

“SORA!” now Leeteuk was extremely angry.

“Sorry ahjussi, my bath is ready. I’ll talk to you some other time,” she said and left to the bathroom.

“YA!” Leeteuk hit the door and even kicked it, but Sora didn’t come back.

“That girl is dead when I get inside,” he muttered and swore a bit.

Then he realised that there was nothing he could do to get inside. He sure wasn’t going to break the door or anything. And what? You expected him to go all the way to the reception wearing only a towel? Wasn’t that place about half a mile away? And he knew that Sora could be that cold-hearted and she probably wasn’t going to let him in.

“AISH! Stupid woman!” he kicked the door one more time. “I guess I don’t have any other choice...” he muttered and started to circle the cottage.

The back door was also locked and so were the windows too. Leeteuk kept swearing in every language he knew and even made up a couple of on his own. It took him about 15 minutes to finally find a window that wasn’t locked.

The only problem with this window was that it was freaking small. And it was pretty high. For the first time in his life Leeteuk cursed the fact that he was so well-built. If he had been as small as Ryeowook, he would have easily fit there.

“Well I guess I don’t have any other choice...” he muttered and went closer to the window.

Thank God it was a warm night. Otherwise he would have been freezed by now. But still it wasn’t really nice to be standing outside only wearing a towel.

Leeteuk made a quick calculation and it looked like he could reach it. He took few steps back and run towards the window. Just before crashing on the wall, he jumped and got a hold of the windowsill.

Leeteuk pulled himself up and opened the window. He pushed his head inside and looked the room. “So it’s the bedroom...” Lucky for him, there was a big king size bed just few metres away. Even though it was dark, Leeteuk could see where it was.

“Yeah. I can jump there. That’s pretty easy. And it doesn’t matter how I land since the bed will be soft.”

He pulled himself so that his torso was now also inside. Leeteuk took a few breaths while looking at the bed.

“Here we go,” he muttered and jumped.

Actually the bed was closer than he had expected and there was no way to stop his speed. So he almost hit his head on the headboard. Luckily he landed on the bed. What also surprised Leeteuk was that the bed wasn’t soft. It was pretty hard and it felt somehow rough.

“Ouch...” he heard the bed mutter.

Leeteuk was confused. “Since when did the beds start talking?”

He looked down and saw Sora laying under him only wearing a bathrobe. And yes Leeteuk was laying on top of her, legs on both side of her and... well you get the picture right? And he was still only wearing the towel.

Sora slowly opened her eyes and blinked few times. It looked like she had been sleeping.

“Ow, my body hurts.. What the hell was that..?” she muttered.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded when he realised what had happened. He hadn’t seen Sora, who had been sleeping in the bed! He just sat there and looked at Sora.

Sora looked up and finally realised what was going on. Her eyes widened.

“YAH!” she screamed angrily. “What are you doing?! Get off!!”

Leeteuk finally got back on earth and tried to move. Too bad, he was still pretty shocked and couldn’t stand properly. His balance betrayed him and he fell again on Sora. He had to brace with his hand. But something was odd. His hand was squeezing something round and soft.

Leeteuk looked down and realised that he had actually grabbed one of Sora’s covered s. His eyes widened.

“Oh .”

He looked at Sora and saw how her confused look turned into extremely angry face. Her face was red - and not from blushing - and this time you could see the smoke coming out of her ears.

“Get. Your. Hand. Off. Right. Now.” Sora emphasized every word carefully and Leeteuk had never heard her sounding so angry and scary.

Leeteuk quickly got his hand off and was already few metres away from Sora. This time he didn’t have any problems with his balance. His face was also red as tomato.

“Look Sora. It was a mere accident. I wasn’t planning on grabbing your . I’m not saying that I don’t want to! No! You have very beautiful and-. I mean I don’t want to touch your s. You even have them? What I’m trying to-” Leeteuk kept blurting nonsense and wasn’t even sure what he was talking about. Geography?

“OUT!” Sora just shouted.

She didn’t have to say twice. Leeteuk was already out of the room. He closed the door behind him before he leaned against it. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

“What the hell just happened?” he shook his head.

Leeteuk looked at his hand. He could still feel Sora’s soft and perfectly shaped on his hand.

“AA! ert! Stop it!” he shouted and hit his head on the wall.

“Ouch...” he muttered and rubbed his forehead.

Okay Leeteuk calm down. It was nothing. It was just an accident. Everything is fine. You just grabbed her . It’s nothing. It’s not like this was you first time to touch woman’s . But it was the first time I touched Sora’s...

“Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!” he hit himself few times.

Don’t think about it! Seriously. After this Sora will never stop calling you a ert or a beast. But it was so... No! Just forget this ever happened. It’s not like you will have a chance to do it again.. Like ever. Unless I get her drunk or maybe give her some pills?

“Yeah and now you are creepy ert...”

Meanwhile in the bedroom Sora was flipping out.

“What the hell was that? Did he do it on purpose? Am I going to get on my honeymoon? AAAARGH!” she shouted and kicked the bed.

“This was supposed to be my revenge! Not anything like that! Oh god! And he was only wearing a towel... I almost felt his...” Sora blushed while thinking about it.

“NO! Stop it! You are not blushing because of that ert ahjussi. No you are not!” she hit her head and tried to forget it.

Mission get-rid-of-ert-ahjussi: FAILED

***

“I’m serious Sora! I didn’t mean to do anything to you! That small window was the only one which wasn’t locked. I was only trying to get on the bed so the landing wouldn’t hurt so much. I didn’t see that you were there sleeping! It was so dark,” Leeteuk tried to explain.

He was on the ground hands and head down and begging for Sora’s forgiveness. And by now he had already found some clothes to put on. Sora was sitting on the couch and looked extremely angry. She was now wearing her pyjamas - although they weren’t that covering thanks to her mother’s choice - and looked at Leeteuk.

“Why did you even climbed inside?” she sighed.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened when he heard that. He raised his head from the ground. “What? Did you already forget that I was locked out by you?”

“I would have let you in...” she muttered, but neither did Leeteuk of she herself believed that.

“Yeah right,” you couldn’t miss the sarcasm in that voice. “So basically this is your fault,” Leeteuk smirked.

“Aish! You still didn’t have to do that! But that’s not the reason why you grabbed my .”

“Like I said, that was an accident. I didn’t mean to do that. I was just so shocked what had happened.”

“Hmph,” was all Sora could say.

She still wasn’t sure if Leeteuk was telling the truth or not, but she realised that there was no way to find it out, so she decided to leave it now.

But thanks to what happened just now, she had made her decision about the sleeping arrangement. She would never tell it to Leeteuk, but when she was at the bath, she thought that maybe they could share the bed. After all, Leeteuk had been really nice to her and even called to Kyuhyun. Maybe it would be safe to sleep with him in the same bed.

But now... NO!

Leeteuk was again looking at the ground and waiting for Sora’s conviction. She has been quiet for a long time now... What is she thinking about? He carefully raised his head and peeked at her.

Sora’s eyes were closed and she was deep in her thoughts. She was wondering if she should trust him or not. Well Leeteuk had been really nice to her, but she still wasn’t sure if he did it on purpose. And even if he didn’t, he was still a man and a man had his needs.

She finally opened her eyes and saw Leeteuk looking at her. Sora didn’t look mad anymore. Just really tired. Well that was what she was. Extremely tired since she had been up since 5am and it was now around 2am and she wasn’t even sure on which time zone they were.

“So... Will you forgive me?” Leeteuk asked carefully.

Sora sighed. “Probably not, but right now I don’t have any energy left to yell at you. I’m going to sleep,” she said and stood.

Leeteuk was relieved. “Good idea. Let’s get some sleep and forget about this,” he also got up and was about to follow Sora, but she stop her.

“And where do you think you are going mister? You are sleeping here,” she pointed at the couch.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “You gotta be kidding me! I won’t fit there!”

“After what happened, there’s no way I will let you get near to me,” Sora said and turned.

“Sora!” Leeteuk whined.

“Oh! And one more thing!” Sora faced Leeteuk and kicked him in the nuts.

Leeteuk bend down from the pain.

“Now I forgive you,” Sora grinned and left Leeteuk on the ground
 


Okay to be honest, I don't think it was that bad.. But once again, I don't know how you will react. I hope I didn’t disappointed you guys. I did say that there will be SOME stuff... But what do you think? Was it that bad? But would you like to read more something like this? I was planning on writing more for the chapter 21... What do you think? Yes? No?

I said that I will be updating 3 or 4 times a month. I guess it's going to be 3 times... You can see how my latest chapters haven't been that great. I don't want to write if it's going to be this difficult. Don't get me wrong! I won't stop writing! I will still write, but not that often. Better to write good chapters slowly than really y ones quickly :)

I hope you understand and will patiently wait for my next update :) thanks a lot guys! your comments were so sweet, made me really happy :) Love you all <3

Please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter :) and remember! Criticism is allowed :) see ya again sometime around on next week!