THE talk

Fake Flower

Sora gulped. She felt how a sweat drop run down her neck. She couldn’t look at her mother who had a furious look on her face. Sora couldn’t remember when was the last time she had seen her mother this angry. And what made this even scarier was that Sora had no idea why her mother was angry.

Leeteuk also was feeling pretty much same as Sora. His mother also had this really angry face and it didn’t look like she was going to get happier any time soon. Which was weird, because Leeteuk’s mother didn’t get angry that easily. Oh man, I have done something really bad, right?

Sora’s mother sighed heavily. “Kids,” she started.

Sora stiffened. She knew that tone way too well. It was that annoying method that parents used. I’m not mad at you, I’m just disappointed. Yep, so annoying.

“What omma?” she asked carefully.

Her mother sighed again. “Sora dear. I’m a bit disappointed at you and your husband,” she glanced at Leeteuk.

“Wae?”

“You two have been living together two weeks already. And remember why we didn’t let you move in with him sooner? Because we thought that you would get pregnant as soon as you two are left alone,” Leeteuk’s mother answered.

Sora frowned. Of course she remembered that incident. That stupid ahjussi and his stupid bet! Why did he kiss me in front of our parents? Now they think that we actually like each other’s. I’m gonna kill him when we get home. Sora glared at Leeteuk angrily.

Leeteuk gulped. He was pretty sure he knew where this conversation was leading and he didn’t like it one bit.

Sora’s mother took the silence as yes. “But now you two are married. So it’s okay for you to get pregnant. So why haven’t we still heard anything about a baby?”

Sora’s and Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “W-WHAT?!” they shouted unison.

To Leeteuk’s mother that question seemed totally normal. “What? You are married. So it’s normal to have kids. Remember Wonder Girls’ leader Sunye? She got pregnant in their honeymoon. Why didn’t it happen to you guys?”

Mom, you really should stop reading those gossip magazines... Leeteuk glanced at Sora. Of course I want that. But I’m pretty sure that in this case it’ called a , even though I am her husband. He sighed heavily.

Sora was blushing hard on her seat. How can they talk about this so casually? Oh my god! I’m too young for this! She glanced at Leeteuk. Why isn’t he saying anything?

Sora tugged Leeteuk’s arm lightly and sighed for him to answer. Leeteuk got what Sora meant and cleared his throat.

“I don’t know what’s going on. We are doing it pretty often, but still nothing. Maybe it’s just not meant to be now,” Leeteuk shrugged his shoulders.

Sora’s eyes widened after hearing Leeteuk’s answer. Good thing she managed to stay calm and not hit him in front of their mothers. What the hell did that ert just say? We are doing it? And often?! Yep, he’s so dead when we get home.

Their mothers didn’t seem satisfied with that explanation.

“Something must be wrong...” Sora’s mother muttered.

“Are both of you fertile?” Leeteuk’s mother asked.

Sora and Leeteuk almost choked on their own saliva. “W-WHAT?!!”

“Oh that’s right! You two should go to have some fertility tests! I bet the problem can be found there!” Sora’s mother said happily.

“W-WHAT?!”

“Of course we don’t want that there’s a problem with either of you. This is really serious matter. If it is true that you can’t have babies, I think there’s possibility that you will have to divorce,” Leeteuk’s mother said sadly.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. NO! That was something he did not want to happen. He glanced at Sora who just sat there mouth open. Leeteuk couldn’t tell what Sora was thinking. Is she happy now since there’s a change that we’ll divorce?

“But omma~! I don’t want to go! I’m too young,” Sora whined and used one of her best aegyo with cute pout.

Too bad for Sora, her mother had already got used to this and it didn’t affect her. “Stop whining Sora. You are a fine young married lady. You can’t act like that anymore. What will your husband even think?”

“Cute,” was all that Leeteuk could think when he saw Sora’s aegyo. He realized that he had been staring at Sora and everyone else kept looking at him weirdly. He coughed and tried to hide his red face, but of course their mothers noticed this.

“Anyway… We will get you guys the appointments and go through all the boring stuff. All you need to do is to show up and give some good results,” Leeteuk’s mother said and smiled.

Sora’s mother was already typing her phone like there was no tomorrow.

“No off you go! We have lot of do. I’ll give you a call when the appointments are booked,” Leeteuk’s mother almost pushed them out of the house and shut the door right on their faces.

Sora and Leeteuk looked at each other’s and didn’t know what to say at all. Did that actually just happened? What the hell was going on?

The ride back home was quiet and really awkward. Leeteuk tried to focus on driving and not stealing glances of Sora. Sora on the other hand tried to cool herself down. Her face was still red as tomato. How can they talk about it so casually? For god’s sake! Even I don’t talk about that kind of stuff with Hyorin. She buried her face on her hands and let out a small whine.

Of course that didn’t go unnoticed by Leeteuk. “Are you okay?” he automatically asked.

“Yeah… Just… God! What’s wrong with them? I’m only 23! And what the hell is wrong with you? ‘We are doing it?’ And often? That’s not something you tell your mother! Now because of you we are in this mess!” now Sora was red because of anger and she hit Leeteuk’s shoulder.

“Well what was I supposed to say? That I still haven’t touched you? Well that’s a lie too. And they would have been so angry if they had known the truth. And would you please relax. It’s not that big deal. It’s normal. And you will get off easy. You don’t need to give so that the doctors can examine it.”

“EW! Don’t talk about that to me! Ew ew ew. What the hell is wrong with you? ert!” Sora covered her ears and turned away.

“I didn’t mean i-”

“I said don’t talk!”

“But I-”

“Shut up!”

***

Awkward. Well you could say that. But can you thinking any stronger word to describe how things were between Sora and Leeteuk now? After their little… erm…talk, things were pretty awkward in the car. None of them said anything. Leeteuk tried to concentrate on driving and keeping them alive while Sora tried her best not to blush hardly.

They both avoided looking at each other’s or thinking about what have happened today. The awkwardness continued the whole way back home and in the apartment. They wanted to act as normal as possible and not to have any embarrassed moments. And of course the universe was against it. Once again.

Sora felt how hot and red her face was. Wait. Can you feel red? Anyway… Every time she looked at Leeteuk, she would blush madly. She really couldn’t be in the same room with him. It was really nerve-wracking trying to run away from him in their small apartment. And it felt like Leeteuk tried to get closer to Sora!

“ARGH!” Sora shouted and hit her head on the counter. Geez Sora! What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like an oblivious teenager who doesn’t know a thing about and stuff? Why are you so embarrassed? It felt that lately Sora had been acting like a teenager around Leeteuk pretty often.

“I have to do something before I lose my mind…” Sora muttered to herself and tried to come up with something that would take her mind off of him.

And best she came up with was baking some cookies. Yep, she was desperate. And why you ask? Because Kang Sora never baked or cooked anything. And I mean it. She at it. Seriously. So never ask her to do anything in kitchen. Unless your purpose is to burn the whole kitchen.

But now she really would rather burn the apartment than be in the same room as Leeteuk.

“Hmm… Let’s see… What do I need..?” she muttered to herself while going through the larders. She quickly found everything she (thought she) needed, except the flour. “Where the hell are they?”

Soon she saw them in the top self. The only problem was that she couldn’t reach them. She tip toed, but still couldn’t reach them. Sora was about to curse those damn flour and her height, when she suddenly felt a warm and built body pressing on her back. She froze when she realized that Leeteuk was standing right behind her and reaching out to take those flour.

“W-what the hell you think you are doing?” Sora stuttered while trying to remember how to make herself stop blushing.

“Helping you,” Leeteuk said in her ear.

“Y-you are smaller than me,” Sora muttered.

“Actually I’m ten centimeters taller than you,” he smirked. Of course he had realized how Sora was acting. And that made Leeteuk really happy.

“You can’t be that tall! And stop rubbing your six-pack on my back!” Sora screamed and tried to push Leeteuk away with her back.

I don’t think even Sora knew herself what she was doing, but she pushed Leeteuk as hard as she could and somehow she stepped on his foot and so Leeteuk lost his balance and fell backwards. As a reflex, he grabbed Sora’s hand and pulled her with him. And so ended on the ground with Sora on top of him. Oh, and did I forget to mention that he had the flour bag on his other hand? And they were both now covered in flour.

Leeteuk groaned in pain. It really hurt to land on the wooden floor with a 50 kilograms on top of him. He opened his eyes and looked at the confused Sora who had sat up and looked back at him. Neither of them said anything. Just stared at each other’s.

“Umm… Sora..? You wouldn’t mind getting up? You are kind of heavy,” Leeteuk finally broke the silence.

Leeteuk wasn’t sure if Sora had even realized in what kind of position they were because only now she started to blush and scream. “YA-YAAAH! I’m not heavy!” she muttered in embarrassment and quickly got up. In Leeteuk’s opinion it was really cute how the white flour in her face and hair emphasized her red cheeks. He tried not to laugh, but small chuckle came out.

“Don’t laugh! This is all your fault!” Sora hissed.

“Well if you just hadn’t moved and had let me help you, none of this would have happened. Now go take a shower, it’s going to take forever to get that flour off your hair,” Leeteuk smiled. Of course he would gladly help her, but he was sure he would get a punch for saying that out loud.

Sora was about to say something back, but Leeteuk suddenly took his shirt off and she forgot whatever was on her mind. “What are you doing?! Stop stripping!” she screamed red faced and covered her face with her hands.

Leeteuk couldn’t but smirk. Of course he liked the strong and powerful Sora, but this blushing shy girly Sora was also pretty sweet. “Well sorry, but I won’t wear this dirty shirt when you are taking a shower.”

“At least wait until I’m out of here!” Sora almost run to the bathroom.

Leeteuk could hear Sora slamming the door close and her screaming from frustration. “And besides it’s nothing you haven’t seen before!” he smirked to himself and started to clean the kitchen.

Sora was leaning against the door and face palmed. Her heart was beating crazily and her cheeks were really warm. The image of her on top of Leeteuk and his built torso kept playing in her head. She tried to calm herself down, but it was really hard. And she had no idea why she was acting like this. All she wanted was to take her mind off of Leeteuk and she ended up on top of him? Universe really liked to mess with her, right?

Sora screamed again. She didn’t want to act like this. She wanted everything to go back to the way they used to be. She and Leeteuk always just fighting. Angry Leeteuk was the kind she was used to. Not this sweet and thoughtful Leeteuk. That Leeteuk made her feel things she didn’t want to feel ever again. She didn’t know how to act in front of him.

She decided to take a shower. She knew that the warm water would probably clear her mind. She took her time to clear herself and her hair from the flour. Leeteuk was right – it was really hard to get that flour off her hair. When she finally was done, she felt more relaxed and happier. She was about to dry herself when she realized that her towel wasn’t here.

“Oh ! I forgot to grab my towel! What should I do?” there weren’t any other towels there so the only thing she could do was go .

Sora opened the bathroom door slowly and tried to cover herself with her hands. “My towel and bathrobe should be on the bed so if I’m really quick, I can have them in seconds,” she thought herself. She bit her lip and opened the door fully. Sora ran quickly to the bed, but her run was suddenly stopped by a soft wall. She fell down on her . Sora cursed and looked up to that stupid wall. Why was there a wall middle of the bedroom?

She froze when she saw Leeteuk standing in front of her and looking at her with surprised facial expression on his face. Leeteuk’s gaze roamed through Sora’s body without his own realizing. Sora’s eyes widened when she realized where Leeteuk was looking. Her face quickly reddened. She tried to cover herself, but her hands weren’t that good help.

“YAAAAA! You ert! Stop looking at me! Why are you here?” she quickly got up and run to get her bathrobe.

Leeteuk couldn’t answer or move. He was still staring the floor were Sora had just been. His face was pretty red and his jeans felt really tight. He turned to look Sora and felt suddenly really hot. Sora looked down and saw the visible bulge on his pants. Her face reddened even more.

“ERT! GET OUT OF HERE! NOOOOOOW!” she screamed angrily. She took the alarm clock from the nightstand and threw it on Leeteuk.

Leeteuk awoke from his trance when the clock hit his head. He blinked and realized what was happening in his pants. He quickly covered it with his hands. “I’m sorry Sora! I didn’t see anything! I was just here to grab a new shirt. I wasn’t intending to peek on you! I swear!”

“OUT!”

“But Sora I-”

“OUT!”

Another item flew towards Leeteuk. This time it was a book, but Leeteuk dodged it. He didn’t try to explain himself anymore but ran out of the bedroom. He stopped in the living room and tried to collect his thoughts together. What the hell just happened? He wasn’t sure what to do now. He looked at the couch and sighed.

“I guess I’m sleeping here this night.”

 

Okay, not even gonna start the apology because that would take forever. Let's just say that things happened, school has been taking all my time and stuff like that. And I'm not back officially. I will be back on March. I just had to update because something amazing happened... I SURPASSED 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Thank you so much you guys <3 I love you :) And as a thank you here's the new chapter. Not gonna write anymore here, if you have any question or you just want to yell at me because it took me this long, pm me!

Oh! One think I have to share with you guys! I'm taking this Asian studies program in my university and I have to write 10 paged essay about some Asian country. Of course I picked Korea. And there were some topics from to choose. And one of them was K-rock! K-ROCK?! I don't know a thing about k-rock! Okay maybe a little, but not for 10 pages! Why couldn''t it be k-pop? Well anyway, going to write about Korea's language and writing system (now I have a good reason to listen k-pop xD)