----

Fake Flower

Grey means flashback :)

 

Sora wasn’t wearing shoes so she was pretty quick even though she had that heavy dress. Leeteuk had some problems to catch up with her. They run through the hallways and shooting rooms. They even interrupted few shootings and knocked over some lights and furnitures. And they cared whatsoever about it.

“Let’s read some of your text messages, shall we?” she shouted and started to read a random message.

“SORA!” it sounded more like whining than screaming. She can’t read that text message!

Finally Leeteuk catched her. It wasn’t because he was fast or anything. Sora’s dress actually stuck on something and it took some time of her to get it off. They were now in some waiting room, which was full of couched and mirrors.

When Leeteuk got  hold on Sora, he accidently stumbled on his own feet and they both fell on the couch. Luckily it was a soft one. Sora was on her back and was looking at Leeteuk with shocked eyes. Leeteuk was laying on Sora with his full body weight. Their faces were only few inches away from each other.

“Now. Give me my phone back. Or else...” Leeteuk was extremely serious and he didn’t need to finish the sentence.

Sora gulped. She wasn’t sure what Leeteuk might do to her and she did not want to find out. She dropped the phone on the couch. Leeteuk quickly grabbed it and he looked relieved. He still didn’t move and Sora had to push him off of her.

“Okay, let’s see what you found out,” Leeteuk muttered and opened his phone. “Enter the password?”

Sora laughed. “Idiot! Did you actually forget that you had a password?”

“So you didn’t read anything?”

“Nope, I couldn’t even open it, because of that password,” she flashed a smile.

“Thank God...” Leeteuk sighed in relieved.

“Wow. You really have a weird relationship with your phone... Do you have there gay or something?”

“Why you little-”

Leeteuk was about to grab Sora, but she was already up and running away laughing. And once again Leeteuk had to chase her. This time Sora made sure that she didn’t stuck on anything and Leeteuk didn’t have a chance to catch her.

Sora and Leeteuk run another ten minutes like they were some kids. Sora was laughing and jumping around while running and Leeteuk couldn’t hold his laughter while watching Sora. They couldn’t admit it, but actually they were having a great time. Both of them looked so happy and other people were jealous of them. Even few of the couples thought that Leeteuk and Sora’s relationship looked better than theirs.

The “couple” came back to the others gasping and both of them were totally exhausted.

“What the hell were you two doing?” Sungmin asked.

“Nothing,” Leeteuk muttered.

Sora just laughed. Leeteuk glared at her angrily. If she says even one wo-

“Sora, there’s someone who wants to see you,” Hyorin interrupted Leeteuk’s thoughts.

“Who?”

“Hey princess,” someone said behind them.

Sora didn’t have to turn. She knew without looking who it was. Leeteuk had to bit his lower lip so that he wouldn’t smirk.

“Oppaaa!” Sora turned and jumped on Kyuhyun’s neck.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Of course. Can’t you limit your actions even a bit Sora? I still can’t believe Kyuhyun doesn’t realise your feelings.

Kyuhyun laughed. Sora’s behavior didn’t bother him at all.

“You look happy. Did something good happen?” he asked.

“I made Leeteuk angry,” Sora smiled like a  year old who had just learn how to ride a bike.

Kyuhyun laughed even louder and tapped Sora’s head. “That’s my girl.”

“But Kyuhyun why are you so late?” Yesung asked.

“Oh yeah! I have some big news for you guys,” Kyuhyun let go of Sora and looked at the others.

He or anyone else didn’t see Sora’s pout. Except Leeteuk.

“You know that I have been really busy with that new New York project?”

“You mean that new hotel we are going to build there? Didn’t your team designed it?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah we did. So as I was saying.. They have been having some problems with the urban planning. Apparently it’s transgressing some laws.. Anyway, it has been taking all my time and it seems like we can’t get forward when I’m here at Seoul,” Kyuhyun took a small break.

I don’t like where this is going... Is he really going to tell her now? Leeteuk looked at Sora with worry in his eyes.

“So in today’s meeting I decided that I will go to New York to run the project,” Kyuhyun said happily.

Leeteuk sighed. Really Kyuhyun? Couldn’t think any better time to tell?

Everyone was quite shocked and dumbfounded. After all this came as a total surprise to everyone. Well everyone except Leeteuk. Even though he got that text message a while ago, this wasn’t a surprise to him. He kind of knew that this was the only solution. But he never thought that it would happen so soon. That was also one of the reasons why he wanted Sora to forget him.

Leeteuk looked at Sora and he was worried. He wasn’t sure how Sora would react. Is she going to start cry here? It turns out that yes. Sora’s eyes were already wet and she had to bit her lower lip to stop the tears. Leeteuk even saw blood coming in the corner of her lip.

“W-when are you leaving?” Eunhyuk finally broke the silence.

“Tomorrow.”

“WHAT?” Siwon and Sungmin shouted unison.

Sora’s eyes widened.

“Why so soon?” Ryeowook asked.

“Well we have some serious problems and I have to get there as soon as possible.”

“But doesn’t that mean that you won’t be able to come Leeteuk and Sora’s wedding?” Yesung asked carefully.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Yeah, I know... Sora,” he turned at Sora.

“I’m sorry that I won’t be able to come. I know how much you wanted me to be there. And you have to know that I also wanted to be there. I can’t believe that my baby princess will get married and I won’t be here to protect her. I’m so sorry Sora, I hope you understand,” Kyuhyun smiled a bit.

Sora didn’t say anything for awhile and kept looking at the ground. She was still biting her lip and she already tasted the blood in . When Sora finally thought that she could control her tears, she took a deep breath before she lifted her head.

“That’s okay oppa. I understand that your work is important to you and you have to do this. Of course I would have like to see you in my wedding, but if you can’t come, I understand,” Sora said and faked a smile.

Leeteuk saw how hurt and broken she was. How can you not see it? Now he was kind of mad at Kyuhyun.

“Ah! I’m sorry. You were all having  great time and now I came and ruined everything. Are you already done shooting?” Kyuhyun asked from Kangin.

“Ne. We are done,” Kangin muttered.

“Do you still have some time? I would like to take few photos with Sora.”

“Ah sure. I think that’s okay. I’ll go put the camera ready,” Kangin said and left.

“Sora, what do you think? Want to take few more photos or are your cheeks already worn out from all that shooting and fake smiling?” Kyuhyun laughed a bit.

Sora was once again looking at the ground and biting her lip. I think this will be the hardest fake smile ever... How can you think that I would be able to smile after you told me that you would be leaving me again? Why are you so cruel to me oppa?

Leeteuk was looking at her worriedly. How can you do this to her, Kyu? She has suffered enough already... He glared at Kyuhyun angrily.

“I think I can take few more photos with you oppa,” Sora said and had the worst smile ever on her face.

“Great! Let’s go!” Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and took her to the studio.

Leeteuk sighed and turned to others. “Guys. Aren’t you supposed to have that meeting with President Oh in an hour?” he asked.

“Yeah, but we don’t have to be there for another half an hour. I still want to stay,” Sungmin said and looked at Hyorin.

“No. I think you should go. President Oh is very strict when it comes to meetings. You can’t be late. Just go now,” Leeteuk’s voice was very powerful and tight.

“But hyung, I wanna stay,” Eunhyuk pouted.

“Yeah, me too! There are so many beautiful bridesmaid here and even more beautiful fiancées,” Siwon cooed.

“GO!” Leeteuk said a bit too loudly and he sounded angry. He didn’t want them to stay. He wasn’t sure if Sora was going to last or was she going to start crying middle of the shootings or what. He just didn’t want them to see her hurt like that.

Everyone looked at him with surprise. Yesung was the one to realised that Leeteuk really want them to go.

“Okay guys, let’s go. Donghae want to come with us?” he asked.

“Mmm.. Yeah sure,” Donghae muttered. He had also realised how serious Leeteuk was.There was something that he didn’t want them to know.

Donghae and Yesung dragged unhappy Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon with them. Leeteuk was left with Ryeowook and Hyorin.

“Hyorin, go check on Sora. I need to talk with Leeteuk,” Ryeowook said to her.

Hyorin nodded and left them alone.

Leeteuk bit his lip. What does he want? Don’t tell me he’s going to punch me because I saw Sora’s s that other time? He didn’t know why, but this friend of Sora’s made him feel very uncomfortable.

Ryeowook sighed. “Thank you Leeteuk,” he said and smiled a bit.

Leeteuk was taken aback. Did he heard right? Was this man actually thanking him? He coughed once.

“No problem, but why?”

“You know what I mean. I think you have already found out about Sora’s feelings. She can’t hide them that well.. But still Kyuhyun doesn’t realise anything! He still thinks that they are just friends,” Ryeowook smirked a bit.

“Yeah, she’s kind of obvious... But I don’t understand. Why?”

Ryeowook sighed again. “He’s her savior. If he hadn’t be there for her, who knows what might have happened to her,” Ryeowook sounded sad.

“Oh yeah! She told me that other kids used to bully her and Kyuhyun always protected her. Why did they bully her?” Leeteuk couldn’t understand why someone wanted to bully Sora. Or had she always been that outspoken?

“That’s not important, but the thing is...”


“----! -----! You are so ----. How can you live with yourself?” one kid said and pushed 3-years-old Sora on the ground.

Sora started to cry and other kids laughed at her. There were no adults near and there was no one to save her.

“I can’t believe you? Don’t you hate yourself?” one of the girls asked and giggled.

“You are just some spoiled little brat,” the eldest one said.

Sora was still so young and she didn’t fully understand what they were saying, but she got the main point. And she didn’t like it. But what could have she done? There were 6 older kids bullying her and she was still so young. She just sat there and cried a bit. She tried not to cry, ‘cause she knew that she would cry only if she had hurt herself, but they didn’t hurt her right? But why did it felt like she was hurt?
“YA! Stop it!” she heard someone shouting behind her.

Sora turned and saw probably the cutest boy ever standing behind her and looking extremely angry. He had black short hair and chubby cheeks. He was clearly older than Sora.

“Kyu! Hi! You want to bully this new kid?” the eldest one asked and didn’t even realised Kyuhyun’s angry tone.

“No I don’t! And you can’t do that either!” he said angrily.

“What?”

“It’s mean to bully others. You can’t do it!” he was really serious. Well how serious can a 5-year-old toddler be?

“But-”

“And I have Wook-hyung too!” he smirked.

Now everyone shut their mouths and realised that he was serious. They saw how Ryeowook, the king of the playground, came and kneeled beside Sora.

“Are you okay?” he asked with his soft voice.

Sora was entranced by his beauty and could only just nod.

“Now, leave you mean bullies!” Kyuhyun shouted.

Everyone obeyed and left the 3 of them alone. Kyuhyun also sat next to Sora and tapped her head.

“Hey princess. Everything is going to be okay. I’ll make sure that those meanies won’t bully you ever again,” he smiled his angelic smile.

“Pri-princess..?” Sora asked carefully. She still wasn’t sure who these people were and if she could trust them.

“You are a princess. And I’m your prince,” Kyuhyun smiled and Sora thought that a sun was sitting in front of her.

“That’s right. We are going to be your friends. I’m Ryeowook and he’s Kyuhyun, but you can call us oppas if you want,” Ryeowook smiled at her.

Sora just shyly nodded.

“I want to call her princess!” Kyuhyun pouted.

Ryeowook ignored Kyuhyun’s words and looked at Sora. “What’s your name?”

“So-Sora,” Sora muttered and flashed a beautiful smile.

“Sora..” Kyuhyun muttered. “Don’t worry anymore! We will protect you and we will never leave you!” he said proudly and made Sora giggle.


“Wow. I didn’t know Kyuhyun would be that protective. He has always been a troublemaker... He really does care about Sora,” Leeteuk said after Ryeowook’s story.

“Yeah he does.. And then he had to leave..” Ryeowook muttered with anger in his voice.

“Why did he leave?”

“His parents moved to States because his father’s work. Sora was so heartbroken. I don’t want to remember that day. It was so hard to try to explain to her that Kyuhyun wasn’t coming back...” Ryeowook shook his head.

“What happen th-” Leeteuk shut his mouth, when he saw Sora and Kyuhyun coming.

“Ah Sora! Are you guys ready?” Ryeowook asked and smiled to them.

“Yeah we are. Why didn’t you come Ryeowook?” Sora asked. She didn’t look like she was going to cry.

“Sorry Sora, I had to talk with Leeteuk. Did you took the pictures?”

“Yeah we took some beautiful pictures. I bet they are even better than the ones with hyung,” Kyuhyun smirked.

How can he be the same guy that Ryeowook was telling about?

“YA! Kyuhyun watch your mouth!” Leeteuk said angrily.

“Okay I have to go now. I have another shooting in one hour. I’ll see you guys in the wedding, right?” Kangin quickly said and left before anyone was able to say anything.

“I also have to go. I don’t think Kai and the others will manage without me,” Ryeowook muttered and was about to leave.

“Oppa wait for me! I’ll come with you! Now, are you sure that none of them isn’t rich heiress or something? All of your employees are so damn hot!” Hyorin said and grabbed Ryeowook’s arm.

“Hyorin they are still minors! Freaking cougar,” Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

“Sora, I’ll see you tomorrow at school,” Hyorin waved and dragged Ryeowook with her.

It’s not like they were bad friends. They just knew that right now Sora wanted to be alone. She would deal with this first by herself and then talk to them. She needed her space.

Now there was only left Sora, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. There was an awkward silence. Leeteuk coughed once.

“Sora, shouldn’t we go change?” he asked.

Sora just nodded and turned at Kyuhyun. “Oppa what are you going to do now?” there were no emotions on her face and even her voice was pale.

“Actually, I think I have to go pack. I’m leaving tomorrow! God, there’s so much to do!” Kyuhyun shook his head.

Sora was disappointed. “Aa.. Okay, I see,” she muttered.

“But I’ll see you tomorrow? You will come to say goodbye at the airport?”

“Yeah, we will be there. 11am wasn’t it?” Leeteuk said, when Sora didn’t answered.

“Yes. Okay, see you tomorrow!” Kyuhyun said and left.

“You want me to come pick you up tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked from Sora after Kyuhyun had left.

Sora sighed. “I’m not going,” she muttered.

“You what?!”
 

 

Good me... I don't know when I will be able to update... Okay from now one you shouldn't ever believe what I say xD If I say that I will update tomorrow, it means I won't and if I say I won't be updating tomorrow, I will :P

I told you there was this one big thing that had to happen before they could get married, didn't I? ;D So what will happen? Why isn't Sora going? Will she be able to let go of him and her feelings too?

Let me explain why I used ---- Ryeowook was telling the story to Leeteuk. And he didn't tell him why the kids were bullying her, so I had to censor some parts xD and I didn't want to write the think on Ryeowook's view and told by him, so that's why it's look like that. Sorry about that :)

Okay I want to test something! Everyone who reads this, write on the comments mumblejumble. I want to know how many of you actually read what I write here :D and if there's 5 mumblejumble, I will do a double update next time :) I'm not saying that I'm not going to write unless you comment, I'm just curious if any of you read my thoughts and stuff. And even if you don't I'll keep writing them xD

So let's find out, shall we? :)