It's not water

Fake Flower

“Okay can you please stop looking at me? You look really creepy when your saliva is dripping.”

“It’s not...” Leeteuk muttered and tried to turn his head away.

But it was extremely hard when the person next to you looked like... well, that. Sora was wearing a colorful summer dress which was really short from in front and a bit longer from back. The back almost touched her knees and covered her beautiful and now a bit tanned legs.

The dress was strapless and of course it looked really good on her. Well Leeteuk was pretty sure that even a garbage bag looked good on her. Sora’s a bit curled hair was set on her shoulders and she had a bit more makeup than usually. To be honest, Leeteuk prefered more natural look, but she still looked really good.

Leeteuk was a bit upset because he didn’t see Sora in her bikini today since the whole time they were at the beach, she wore a dress above them. Okay sure that may sound creepy, but you do have to remember that Leeteuk still is a man and a man has his needs. Okay that also sounded creepy. Fine! He’s creepy...

“Whatever, you are creepy.”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Are you still mad about that little incident with those boys? Can’t you just forget it and why can’t we just enjoy this parade?”

“Fine. Let’s go get something to drink,” Sora said and pointed some bar.

They had now arrived to the downtown where the parade was hold. It was mostly full of other tourists. This sure was a big thing here. Every store, restaurant and bar were playing music really loudly and tried to lure customers inside. Some of them even used force. After seeing that Leeteuk quickly moved closer to Sora. Sora didn’t mind that. It felt safer when Leeteuk was close to her - well she was never going to admit that to him.

“I think I’m drinking only water this night,” Leeteuk said.

“Why?” Sora asked, but ordered a water for him.

“A flight in a huge hangover isn’t really pleasant experience,” Leeteuk muttered.

“Oh so you have done it before?” Sora sounded amused.

Leeteuk just blushed. He wasn’t going to tell to Sora that his alcohol tolerance was really bad. One drink and he was drunk. And when he gets drunk... Well let’s just say that it ain’t pretty. He becomes really touchy and aggressive. Who knows what he might do?

The drinks came quickly and ended the awkward silence.

“So did you find out why do they have this parade?” Sora asked while tasting her drink.

“No. I guess the locals have already forgotten the real reason. Now it’s just full of commercialism and getting more tourists. And alcohol seems to have pretty big role.”

“Well then there’s at least one thing I like about this,” Sora smirked and raised her glass.

“Oh please don’t tell me we are going to repeat the engagement party accident!” Leeteuk groaned.

“Yah! I don’t have a drinking problem. It was just those guests and their stupid questions.”

“Like babies and stuff..” Leeteuk muttered, but Sora couldn’t hear him.

He still hadn’t forgotten his question. And Sora still hadn’t answered. And Leeteuk had been serious that time. He really wanted to have a good life with Sora. They had been enemies for long enough. And besides - these days Sora didn’t seem so annoying. Actually she was pretty nice and Leeteuk wanted to spend time with her. Not that Sora’s attitude had changed, but Leeteuk had.

“So what do you think?” Leeteuk heard Sora ask suddenly.

He blinked. “What about what?”

“Geez! Have you been listening anything what I have been saying?” Sora sounded annoyed. Leeteuk bit his lower lip. “Forget it! Not gonna say again!”

“Oh come on Sora! I’m sorry! I was just thinking something,” you.

“No! Forget it!”

“Please Sora,” Leeteuk pouted cutely and did something he had never done before:

“Puing Puing.”

That did it. Sora bursted out laughing. “Oh my god! Never expected that from you. That was so cute,” she laughed without realising what she had just said.

“Cute?” Leeteuk smirked, but actually he was really happy after hearing that. Good to know that my aegyo works on Sora.

Sora blushed. “I didn’t mean it...” she muttered and quickly changed the subject.

Leeteuk smirked, but let it go. He just happily watched how Sora talked about her school and friends and stuff. He had never before realised how beautiful Sora’s voice was and how nice it was to just listen to her. How her sweet lips kept moving and how her eyes were sparkling while she talked of her friends.

“Could she be any more perfect?”

Even though Leeteuk was pretty relaxed, something kept bothering him. It kept growing bigger and bigger and Leeteuk wasn’t sure what it was. He had this weird feeling that someone was watching him and Sora. “I’m just being paranoid...” he shook his head. There was no way that someone would be watching them. No one even knew where they were. And why would anyone even be interested?

FLASH!

Something really bright and flashy glinted.

“What the hell was that?” Leeteuk turned his head and looked what had caused that. There was a man with a big camera about 10 metres away from them. He had a big smirk on his face and he kept looking at Sora. Leeteuk eyes widened when he realized who it was. It was some sort of paparazzi! And he was taking pictures of him and sora!

“Damn. No peace for us, huh?” Leeteuk glared at him angrily. “How on earth did he even found us? Don't tell me it was my father!”

Leeteuk leaned closer to Sora and whispered in her ear. “Sora, paparazzi at 10 o'clock.”

Sora's eyes widened. “What? You gotta be kidding me!” she hissed angrily.

“I wish I was, but I'm sure he's here for us. So we have to act like loving married couple. Can you do that for an hour?”

Sora bit her lower lip. “Well it's not going to be easy, but I guess we don't have any other options...” she muttered under her breath.

Leeteuk sighed in relief. “Good,” he put his arm on Sora's bare leg and petted it softly.

Sora slapped his hand away and looked him angrily. “And what do you think you are doing?”

“Just making it look like I actually want you. You can't turn your husband down Sora,” he winked and tried to shut the voice in his head which actually wanted to continue.

Sora rolled her eyes. “Let's go closer to the parade. In there that paparazzi won't have that good look on us,” she hopped down and waited Leeteuk to get out too.

Like a reflex, Leeteuk grabbed Sora's hand lead her to the parade. There were a lot of people and they kept pushing them and Sora crashed on Leeteuk. Leeteuk put his arm around Sora's waist and pulled her closer to him. Sora didn't even complain about it. It actually felt safer when Leeteuk hold her.

“Hello there sweet couple!” some local man came towards them.

Leeteuk turned up his nose. That man looked suspicious. He was carrying some bottles and cups with him. And Leeteuk was pretty sure that it was not water.

“Would you like to try our local drink?” he had a strong accent and his breath smelled a lot like cigarettes.

Yep, Leeteuk didn’t trust this guy.

“I think we don’t have any business to do with you, unless you have only water or some coke,” Leeteuk said and was already about to leave, when the man suddenly grabbed his shoulder.

“Wait! I do have water and coke! Just a second, I’ll go get them,” he said and run away. Within one minute he was back with one bottle of coke and water. “There you go,” he had a smirk on his face while giving the drinks to them.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. “Thank you, how much?”

“Oh, nothing! It’s on the house,” the smirk didn’t leave.

Sora took the coke from Leeteuk and drank a big draught of it. Leeteuk lifted the bottle on his lips and took a small draught. It tasted weird, really weird. Leeteuk wasn't sure what was wrong, but one thing was sure. It was not water.

“Sora! Don't drink that!” he tried to stop her, but it was too late. Sora had already drank half of the bottle and was about to drink the rest of it.

“What? What do you mean? It tastes normal.”

“I'm not sure, but I think he put something in it. At least my water doesn't taste normal.”

“Well maybe he really liked you and wants to you and only way to do that is to drug you,” Sora smirked.

“Not funny. Stop drinking it!” Leeteuk took the bottle from Sora and tossed it away.

“Would you relax? I’m totally fine. Geez,” Sora rolled her eyes and looked around.

“Still...” Leeteuk muttered and kept glancing at Sora.

“Look! There’s a dance hall! Let’s go dance!” Sora said suddenly.

“You want to dance?” Okay what the hell happened to Sora?

“Well yeah. We never had our dance on the wedding day, so let’s go!” she didn’t wait for Leeteuk’s answer and just dragged him towards the dance floor.

Leeteuk wasn’t sure if you could call club like dancing with his drugged wife around sweaty and half- people as their wedding dance, but he let Sora to guide them to the dance floor.

 

*Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Thinkerbell ttaranaseotdeon Neverland* In love with EXO's Peter Pan :D seriously, best song EVER! Don't know how that was related to this :D

What the hell? Why does AFF keep marking this chapter as Rated M? Was it really that bad? O.o