The bet

Fake Flower

<- DOUBLE UPDATE

“So tell me again, why are we here?” Sora sounded really annoyed.

Hyorin sighed. “Because it’s normal for the wife to go see her husband when he’s working,” they were now in the elevator going to see Leeteuk and his friends. Hyorin had this amazing idea that they should go see them since they had couple of hours before their next lecture.

“Maybe, but I’m not that kind of wife. And I’m pretty sure that the reason why you are making us to go is so that you will see your precious Sungmin again.”

Hyorin blushed, which was weird, because Kim Hyorin never blushes. “Yaa! Don’t say anything like that in front of him.”

“So you guys aren’t official yet?” Sora raised her eyebrow.

“N-no. We haven’t talked about it…” Hyorin muttered and sounded pretty sad.

Sora sighed. “Why do you sound and act like a teenager?” she shook her head.

“Well look who’s talking! I’m not the one who can’t look my man in the eyes without blushing just because we needed to go through some fertility tests and had an awkward moment with each other’s!”

“Y-yah! Quiet down! And stop talking about it,” now Sora was blushing, but she couldn’t say anything back. After all, it was true what Hyorin had said.

After that whole incidence, Sora hadn’t been able to even look Leeteuk in the eyes. Every time she even glanced at him she remembered their incident in the kitchen and the bedroom. Of course she had seen his body before, but now it felt different. After forgiving Leeteuk, Sora had started to see him in different light. She wasn’t sure how she saw him, but it was just different.

And the fact that he had seen her ! He had seen everything! Sora had fell on her bud and her legs were open so that Leeteuk had literally seen everything! Everything! How humiliating! Not that Sora had anything to be ashamed of. She had a really nice body and good shapes. But still she felt somehow insecure about herself. And even more in front of Leeteuk.  

Sora wasn’t sure why it was like this. Ever since she met Leeteuk, she had been feeling insecure and lost. The man who had changed her whole life was now in that life. Leeteuk might had known now the truth, but he didn’t know all of it. Not even Ryeowook knew how big impact Leeteuk had had on Sora. That was something she would never admit out loud.

So now that she had to face him again and live with him… It had been hard. She really didn’t have any clue how to act when he was around. And Sora hated it. She knew, she had forgotten him long time ago and she kind of wanted to get along with him. But she had too much pride.

Sora sighed. Stop thinking about it. Just go with the flow. You will only get more headache if you keep doing this. She really wanted to stop this and just live her life without worries.  

“Sora!”

“Hn?”

“Your phone,” Hyorin pointed at her bag.

Only now Sora heard the familiar song ringing. “Oh, it must be my mom. You go ahead,” Sora said and turned away to find a quiet place. “Hi mom.”

***

“This is so your fault!” Sora screamed.

“It isn’t!” Leeteuk shouted back.

“It is!”

“Isn’t!”

“Is!”

The others sighed. This had been going on and on ever since Sora had stepped in Leeteuk’s office. The call that Sora had received from her mother had been… pretty interesting. Her mother had asked if she had been keeping her marriage alive – if you know what I mean. She had reminded Sora that even if they weren’t trying to get pregnant, she should still please her husband as much as possible. Of course Sora had to lie to her mother and now she was furious. She had been hitting Leeteuk ever since she saw him and kept saying how all of this was his fault.

Leeteuk on the other hand blamed Sora. If she hadn’t been using combined oral contraceptive pills, they wouldn’t been caught. They could have just said that it must have not been the time for the baby. But now their mothers knew that they didn’t even want to have a child. Or at least Sora didn’t. And of course Leeteuk was a bit sad and felt betrayed. Didn’t Sora trust him at all? Why did she use them?

“I’m so angry at you right now! Because of you, my mother keeps calling me every day asking if we had ! She even thought that I was going to have a round with you now!”

“Do you want us to leave the room or..?” Siwon started, but stopped when Sora gave him her death glare.

“Why did you take those stupid pills? And I had to save your from our mothers! Now they think that we don’t want to have a baby!”

“Well we don’t! And why the hell did you tell them that we are humping like bunnies? If you hadn’t said that they wouldn’t care if I use those pills!”

“That would have been so weird! We are married and not having !”

“Because we don’t like each other’s! This was arranged marriage in case you forgot!”

“But they don’t know that!”

“And whose fault is that?!”

“YOURS! Why are you so pretty? If you had been ugly, I would have won that stupid bet.”

“Why didn’t you just bet that I was beautiful?” She didn’t even felt a bit happy about the compliment Leeteuk had just said. Probably because Leeteuk didn’t mean it as a compliment.

“I…” Leeteuk didn’t have a comeback for that.

Sora smirked. “And now they are expecting a baby from us in a year or two! And it’s all your fault!”

“Mine? Did you hit your head or something? I wasn’t the one who promised that we would try once you are done with college!”

Oh , totally forgot about that. “Well I… I didn’t have a choice,” Sora muttered. Leeteuk smirked. Now he was winning.

She was about to start again with new argument when Eunhyuk opened his mouth: “Would you guys stop this already?” he asked angrily.

“No! This is all his fault!” Sora pouted.

“Stop it already!” now it was Hyorin who was going to lose her mind.

“But she started it!”

“And I’m ending it!” she said angrily. Yep, you don’t want to get on her bad side.

Sora pouted, but stopped. “Hyorin, you are on my side, right?” she used puppy eyes and blinked cutely.

Leeteuk blushed and he had to turn away so that others wouldn’t see his red face. He didn’t see Sora acting cute often, but every time it happened, it was one of the cutest things Leeteuk had ever seen.

Hyorin bit her bottom lip. “Umm…”

“Oh, no! Don’t even think about it. We are not going to get involved in your fights,” Sungmin said quickly. Hyorin smiled at him thankfully.

Sora pouted again. She was sure that Hyorin would be on her side right away. “Then how are we going to settle this? I want him to apologize to me,” Sora glared at Leeteuk.

“ME? You are the one whose fault this is!”

“Stop it!” Hyorin screamed again.

“Can’t you just play rock-paper-scissors and the loser has to apologize?” Eunhyuk sounded annoyed.

“Really? Rock-paper-scissors?” Yesung laughed.

“Well can you come up with anything better?”

Few minutes later they decided to play rock-paper-scissors and the loser would have to apologize and admit that it was all his or hers fault. And plus the winner could ask anything from the loser.

“But nothing illegal and nothing that the other doesn’t want to do, like or something like that,” Sora added.

“You can’t ask for divorce,” Leeteuk added quickly.

“Damn. Okay fine. Best out of three?”

“Okay. One, two, three.”

They both put out rock. “AISH!”

“This will be interesting. We should have made some popcorns,” Siwon chuckled after seeing Sora’s and Leeteuk’s disappointed faces.

“You have popcorn here?” Hyorin raised her eyebrow.

“Left side, second drawer,” Sungmin pointed Leeteuk’s desk.

“One, two, three.”

Sora put out scissors, Leeteuk paper. “YES!”

“Sora one, Leeteuk zero,”

Okay Leeteuk, you can do this. “One, two, three.” Leeteuk rock, Sora scissors. “YES!”

“Sora one, Leeteuk one.”

Next round Sora won and after that there was three ties. Finally Leeteuk won and now it was two to two. “Okay, I need to win. There is something I want Sora to do and there’s no way she will do it unless she has to. Please let me win.” Leeteuk was almost praying. 

“This should be easy. I can win. And I think I have the perfect reward on my mind. How about I make him go buy the paper in the morning only wearing underwear? Or maybe make him sell cookies in a scout girl’s uniform? Kekekeke, you are good Sora,” Sora smirked.

“Okay, last one: one, two and three!”

Sora put out paper and Leeteuk scissors. “YES!” “NOOO!” Leeteuk did a small victory dance while Sora was sulking over her loss.

“And the winner is Leeteuk,” Eunhyuk announced.

“Ha! Now Sora. Admit that this was all your faul,” Leeteuk had a smug smile on his face.

“Fine, thisisallmyfault,” Sora muttered quickly and quietly.

Leeteuk sneered. He knew that that was all he was going to get from Sora. It was surprise that she even said that much. But he still wanted to try his luck. “And you were wrong and I was right.”

“You were right and I was wrong,” there was no emotion on Sora’s face.

“I’m the victim here.”

“You are the victim,” it was like a robot repeating everything.

“I’m the most handsome and iest husband ever.”

“You are the most hand- HEY!”

“Okay, okay. And now my reward,” Leeteuk smirked. Sora cursed.

“Better not be anything ert or I will kill you,” Donghae gave him a death glare.

“So what it is?” even Hyorin was getting impatience.

“It’s not something that Sora has to do just once. No. This will go on as long as we live,” Leeteuk smirked when he saw Sora’s face fell. “As an apology, from now on, the only way you can address me is oppa.”

“What?” Sora’s eyes widened.

“You can’t call me Leeteuk or ahjussi or anything like that ever again. You have to call me oppa.”

“Wait? Seriously? So that’s your order?” Siwon asked in confuse. Leeteuk nodded.

“What makes you think that I will obey it?” Sora asked. She was still pretty shocked. That was something she didn’t except.

 “Sora you have to do it. You made the bet. And if you had won, you would have made him do whatever you wanted,” Sungmin said.

Sora blushed. “N-no I wouldn’t!” but no one believed her.

Leeteuk was having so much fun right now. “Come on Sora! Just say it. Op-pa.”

“Yeah right ahjussi...” Sora muttered angrily.

Leeteuk smirked and leaned closer. He pressed his lips against Sora’s and moved quickly away before she was able to do anything. Sora looked at him angrily and was kind of dumbfounded.

“Every time you use ahjussi, I’ll kiss you,” Leeteuk smiled. Best punishment ever!

“Geez! You are unbelievable ahj-" Sora quickly covered with her hands to stop herself from saying that.

Leeteuk smirked again. “That counts as a half kiss.”

“What's a half ki-" Sora stopped when she felt Leeteuk’s soft lips on her cheek.

They heard the other whistle and coo at them. Sora blushed lightly and of course Leeteuk noticed it.

“Aaw! Is my lovely wife blushing?” he cooed.

“Oh shut up!” Sora hit him lightly.

“Come one Sora. Just say it!” Leeteuk tried again.

“Yeah, do it Sora. It’s not even that bad punishment,” Sungmin said. The others nodded.

“Sora they won’t stop until you do it and we need to go back soon,” Hyorin said. They kept pressuring Sora who eventually gave up.

“Okay, fine! Just stop it already!” she sighed. Sora glanced at Leeteuk and bit her lower lip. She took a step closer towards Leeteuk, who was having hard time staying still. Sora looked up at Leeteuk and tried not to blush.

“Op- no sorry, not gonna happen,” she quickly said and ran out of the office leaving behind very puzzled friends.

Hyorin coughed awkwardly. “I guess we are going back to university. See ya!” she said and left without waiting the others’ answers.

***

The TV was on and some drama was playing, but Leeteuk had no idea what it is about. He kept stealing glances of Sora, who had her eyes fixed on the TV. Once again Sora had ignored Leeteuk when he had come home. They did eat together, but whenever Leeteuk tried to start a conversation, Sora would make an excuse to leave the room. Of course that made Leeteuk a bit sad. But what kept him pretty happy was the red cheeks Sora had whenever she accidently looked at him.

It was already pretty late and they both had an early morning again tomorrow. But there was no way that Leeteuk was going to go to bed before Sora. When there was a commercial break (Leeteuk only realized it when Sora snorted), Sora yawned and moved to lay down on the couch. Of course the happy couple was sitting as far away as possible from each other. But the couch wasn’t that big so her feet were touching Leeteuk’s thigh.

“Hey! Put your smelly feet down. I don’t like them in my nose,” of course they didn’t smell. Leeteuk just wanted some reaction from Sora. Even if it meant to anger her.

Well, at least it worked. Sora raised her head and glared at him. “Shut up! My feet don’t smell,” she kicked him.

“Ouch. Stop it,” it didn’t even hurt, but Leeteuk knew that if he ignored her, she would stop and that was something he didn’t want. Yep, he was willing to get hurt if that was needed to get Sora to talk to him.

“Oh, c’mon! Don’t be such a baby. I didn’t even hit that hard,” Sora smirked and kicked again.

“YAH!”

“Be man ahjussi!”

They both stopped when they heard what Sora had just said. Leeteuk smirked while Sora looked horrified. Of course they both remembered the bet.

“Well, well. Looks like someone is going to get a kiss,” Leeteuk winked.

Sora gulped. She was about to pull her legs back, but Leeteuk grabbed them so that she wouldn’t run away. He pulled Sora towards him and soon she was sitting on his lap. Sora’s eyes grew wider when she realized what had just happened. Leeteuk had a firm hold of her and leaned closer.

Sora was about to protest, but before she could even open , Leeteuk’s lips were on hers. It was a sweet kiss without a tongue but with Sora (even though she would never admit it) responding to it. They only stopped when their lungs demanded it. Leeteuk pulled away from Sora with a cocky smirk on his face while Sora was blushing hard.

“Oh look! The show’s going to continue!” Leeteuk said quickly and placed Sora back to her place.

Sora wanted to say something, maybe yell at her husband or hit him, but she was too shocked because of what had happened just now, so she just stayed quiet and watched the drama. It was about half an hour later, when Leeteuk realized that Sora had fallen asleep. He chuckled and took her legs on his lap so that she would have more room. He tried to focus on the drama, but suddenly Sora said something that he thought he would never hear from her.

“Mmm… Op-pa…” she muttered.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “What did you just say?” But there was no answer. Leeteuk moved closer to Sora. She was smiling and kept mumbling nonsense. He placed his hand on Sora’s cheek. “Please say it again Sora. Please call me your oppa.”

“I… Oppa… Thank yo-” he didn’t hear the last part of it, since Sora turned around and almost fell on the floor. Luckily he was able to catch her before it happened. Once again Leeteuk was thankful that Sora was a heavy sleeper, because there was no way he could explain her why she was on his arms. All Sora did was snuggle closer to his chest and mumble something.

Leeteuk smiled softly and moved few hair away from her face. He picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He didn’t dare to change her clothes, so he just covered her with blankets. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and mumbled good night to his beautiful wife. Maybe I can make her to fall for me… He smiled to himself.

so... it has been a year already... time sure flies don't you think? and I only have 35 chapters. well actually 34. so much have happened in my life, but it feels like not that much in this fic. I'm sorry if I move too slowly. I'll try to speed things up :) year and I have freaking 109 subscribers!!! Thank you so so much :)

hmm... I thought that I would have had so much more to say, but I guess I (finally) don't know what to say xD anyway, my exam week will be over in a week and my last (and easiest) periop will start so I hope I'll be able to update normally again :)

thanks you guys for sticking so long with me! please comment and tell me what you thouhgt about these chapters :)