We are doing this for them

Fake Flower

 

Neither of them said anything, but after that night Sora started calling Leeteuk oppa. It became so natural that they even forgot how she used to call him before. Of course from time to time she accidently calls him ahjussi or ert or something like that. And this always happens when she angry at him. Or at herself and just focuses all the anger on him. But still this happens less and less now.

By now they have fallen into a routine. Every day they will eat together breakfast (if Sora has time) and sometimes Leeteuk gives her a ride to university. At least once a week Hyorin drags Sora with her to go visit Leeteuk and especially Sungmin, but Sora doesn’t really care anymore. It’s actually pretty nice to eat lunch at Leeteuk’s office (especially when he buys some really good and expensive food to her) and chat with Siwon, Eunhyuk and Yesung. And with Leeteuk too. Sungmin is always way too busy with Hyorin.

It’s almost always Sora who is the first one at home in the evenings. They made this silent agreement that since Leeteuk always cooks, Sora will handle the laundry or stuff like that. So almost every night when Leeteuk comes home, Sora is cleaning or doing her homework. Of course he helps her so she doesn’t have to do it all by herself. He even helps her with her studies sometimes. They normally watch some TV together before going to bed. And of course Leeteuk still has his (ert) night routines.

You could say that they are now in some kind of friend zone. Sora wasn’t mad at Leeteuk anymore and she had finally admitted that they were friends or something like that now. She even apologized if she yelled at him without a reason or hit him. To Leeteuk it was the best. Every day they became a little bit closer and learned more about each other. But he still wasn’t satisfied with this platonic relationship.

Oh, he knew that Sora felt something for him. Of course it wasn’t as strong as his feelings for her, but there was something. It didn’t go unnoticed how Sora blushed when she saw him without a shirt or how she sometimes just stared at him without reason. And the fact that almost every time he kissed her, she replied and it made Leeteuk the happiest person on the planet.

But still they weren’t a happy married couple. They didn’t actually spend time together outside of their home. On weekends they hardly ever saw each other’s. Sora was almost every weekend with Hyorin or Ryeowook and Leeteuk had some business meetings, which he hated. Sometimes there were parties where they had to attend together, but still they weren’t able to spend time together there.

So one day when Hyorin was at their place and asked if they would like to have a double date with her and Sungmin (so that Sungmin would finally man up and admit that they were an actual couple) Leeteuk answered positively right away before Sora could say anything. And when Sora asked later that day he had said that it was for Hyorin and Sungmin, so Sora really didn’t have any other choices than to agree with this. And now here they are, at some overpriced café in Gangnam waiting for the other couple to show up.

Leeteuk tried to distract himself from looking at her beautiful wife, who was sitting opposite of him and drinking her Americano. Sora was dressed comfortably, yet fashionable. She was wearing tight dark jeans and oversized light pink knit sweater since it was already autumn and it was getting colder. The sweater made her look smaller and cuter. Her hair tied up in a loose and messy bun. She had her normal everyday makeup, which wasn’t too much but still enough to be noticed. Anyway, to Leeteuk she looked stunning.

Leeteuk was having an inner fight with himself. “Geez Leeteuk. Calm yourself. This isn’t the first time you see your wife looking hot and cute at the same time. Sure this is the first time you are going to have a date with her. Okay it’s not an actual date, but still. This will probably be the closest you will get with her in a long time. Unless in some magical terms she suddenly will realize how hot and handsome you are.”

Too bad he didn’t know Sora already thought that way. I mean of course Sora had always thought that Leeteuk was freaking hot. And until now she had always tried to ignore it but now it was impossible. It’s not every day when you see South Korea’s number one son-in-law walking in your apartment only in boxers or sweatpants. Although if he ever did that, he would get hit by his blushing wife.

And now that he was wearing something so casual, yet he still looked stunning. Sora had got used to see him in suits and formal clothes, not in dark blue jeans, totally normal white long sleeved shirt and black leather jacket. He had sunglasses hanging on his shirt and some accessories. In another words he looked hot. And young.

Sora always forgot that she was married to a 30 year old man rather than some 25. Leeteuk never looked or acted like 30 year old man – at least not at home. Maybe when he was working he looked a bit older. But other times, no. Leeteuk dressed like a 25 would, he watched same programs that Sora did and – even though their conversation weren’t that long – they were light and casual, like a friends in their twenties would have. And now since Sora called him oppa rather than ert ahjussi, he seemed even younger.

Sora would never admit it to Leeteuk, but she liked to call him oppa. Not Leeteuk-oppa or anything like that. Just oppa. It felt nice and just right. And of course it didn’t get unnoticed how the corners of Leeteuk’s mouth always tugged up whenever she called him oppa. And the smirk he gave her whenever she forgot.

There were times when Sora actually forgot to say oppa and times when she did it consciously. Even she didn’t know why she did it. Sometimes she just wanted to feel Leeteuk’s warmth on her and feel loved. But it was never out of love. All Sora wanted was closeness and safety. Maybe a friend. That’s what she kept saying to herself. That Leeteuk was her friend. A close one. After he did know some stuff that even Ryeowook didn’t know.

Sora glanced at Leeteuk who was trying to crush the ice on his glass with a straw. Sora chuckled. “Such a child,” she smiled warmly. Leeteuk realized that she was looking at him and looked up. Sora didn’t look away or blushed or anything. She had already got over her weird-teenage-crush-period, which Leeteuk kind of missed.  

“Sooo..?” he coughed awkwardly.

“This is…” Sora started.

They looked at each other. “Awkward,” they said at the same time.

Sora sighed. “Why did you even said yes? I know I know, we are doing this for the Sunrin couple, but still this is so awkward and weird! It feels like I’m on a date with my brother,” she shook her head.

Leeteuk decided to ignore the fact that Sora had basically said that she saw him as s brother. “Sunrin?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Oh yeah! That’s how I and Ryeowook-oppa address the happy couple. You know, Sun from Sungmin and Rin from Hyorin.”

“Sunrin. Pretty clever. So what would we be then? Teukso?” Leeteuk laughed.

“That sounds weird. Anyway, can you tell me what the hell Sungmin’s problem is? Why hasn’t he told her about his feelings? They hang out a lot, go one a dates and talk on the phone and stuff like that. They even kiss, but he still hasn’t said anything about making it official. So why?” Leeteuk thought it was really sweet how mad Sora was when it wasn’t even about her. She really does care her friends a lot.

“Don’t ask me! Ask Sungmin. He has never been in a serious relationship. All of this is new to him. Maybe he’s scared of getting hurt. You know, when we first met Hyorin she clearly said that her plan was to marry a rich guy and live like a princess. So I think he has every right to doubt her.”

“She was kidding! For god shakes, you actually believed that! Yeah sure, she kind of did that, but only for fun. It was never serious. She’s majoring in economics! Of course she will have a good future. God you guys are stupid,” Sora shook her head.

“Okay, I’m sorry. But yeah, you are right about Sungmin. I hope they will end up together. I think they are cute together.”

Sora smiled at that comment. “You know that’s sweet. I hope that too. And neither has she ever been in a relationship. Okay sure she dated some guys like I did back in high school and the beginning of our college lives, but it was never anything serious. So I guess both of them will be newbies in this,” she laughed, but Leeteuk didn’t hear anything she said after that comment about her dating in the past. He knew he wasn’t supposed to get jealous, but he couldn’t help it.

“Did you date a lot before you met me?” he asked and tried to sound as casual as possible even though he was boiling inside.

Sora thought awhile. “No, not that much. I’ve only had two serious relationship and few things that ended before it turned into something serious. Oh and of course I had many first dates that ended there.”

Leeteuk wanted to ask about her relationships, but he did see how Sora bit her lip when she said it and he knew that this wasn’t the place to ask about them. He would still have time. So he decided ask something else: “First dates that didn’t lead into second one? What happened?”

“Oh pretty normal. Like you just realized that you don’t have anything in common and stuff like that. And then when the guy is just a total jackass. Or the whole date just ,” Sora sighed.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, this one guy found out that I was the RA Company’s heir and he only wanted to date me because of that. He wanted to go shopping and made me pay. And then when he heard that I didn’t want to have another date, he tried to blackmail me. He said he would tell the media about me. But he soon left me alone after Shindong-oppa talked to him.”

“What an .”

“Well yeah. But that wasn’t so bad. When I was on high school, there was this guy I liked. And I asked him out. Well he kind of freaked out. He asked if it was okay for him to take a friend. I said it was okay. And we three went to see a movie. And it was so awkward! After that date I asked if he wanted to be my boyfriend. He said that he would think about it. It took him two days before he texted me no. And that was it. Although he came out of the closet on the last year of high school and has been dating that guy, who was with us on that weird date, ever since. So it did work out for them,” Sora smiled.

How can anyone reject her? “Well that sure sounded awkward. But those aren’t that bad. Once when I was still in middle school, I was going to confess to this girl. I had a flower and a letter for her. The only thing was that she had an identical twin sister and of course I confessed to the wrong girl. Of course they got really mad at me didn’t even spoke to me for two weeks,” Leeteuk sighed.

Sora let out a laugh, but quickly covered . “I’m sorry. That shouldn’t be funny.”

Leeteuk chuckled. “That’s okay. It was kind of funny. I just don’t understand why they got so mad. It was an honest mistake. Anyone could have done that.”

“Yeah, but not the guy who was supposed to be in love with one of them.”

“I guess you are right. I bet you don’t have anything that’s worse than that.”

“Oh how wrong can you be. This one time a guy didn’t even say a word to me. The whole time. Okay no. He did say hi and goodbye. I still don’t understand what the hell that was about. I tried to talk to him, but he just turned away or something like that,” Sora shook her head.

“Once Sungmin and Siwon set me up on a blind date. With a man.”

“No way!” Sora laughed so hard that people turned to look at them. “So how did it go? Please tell me you went on another date.”

“Of course not! It was actually pretty nice. But I didn’t know he was gay. I thought that it was a prank so I just played along. You see that was when I didn’t have anything going on, so Siwon and the others thought that I might be gay. It was nice, until he kissed me. But I think that guy is now happily in a relationship.”

“So my husband really is gay…” Sora muttered and shook her head.

“HEY!”

“Well that gay-thing is better than being stand up,” she muttered and sighed.

“Who would ever want to stand you up?” Leeteuk blurted.

Sora looked at him and smiled sadly. “That does happen sometimes,” she said sadly.

Leeteuk bit his bottom lip. Of course he got jealous when he heard about these men, but he got angrier when he heard that someone had been so big , that didn’t even bother to show up. He took Sora’s hand and squeezed it lightly. “Sora. Those men are total jerks who don’t know what they are missing. I would never do anything like that to you,” he smiled at her softly.

Sora smiled too. “Thanks oppa. It’s nice of you to say that,” but it sounded like she didn’t believe him.

Leeteuk frowned. “And I mean it! Any guy would be lucky to have you. You are sweet and caring. You know what you want, you are independent, strong and confident woman. And if I might add, so beautiful and y,” he winked at her.

Sora blushed. “Way to go from sweet to ert in three seconds,” she muttered and turned away so that he wouldn’t see her red face more.

Leeteuk laughed. “I mean every word. And I promise you Sora. I will make you happy today. You are going to get a date that you deserve. This one will be the best date you have ever been.”

Sora raised her head and smiled at him. “Good luck with that ahjussi,” she smirked. Leeteuk smiled. He leaned closer to kiss her, but just when he was about to cup her face with his hands, the biggest s showed up.

“Sora, Leeteuk!” Hyorin screamed from the other side of the café. Everyone heard that and of course they all turned to look at them.

Leeteuk blushed and quickly moved away. It’s not that he cared what others saw, but it still wasn’t that nice to everyone see him kissing his wife. Plus that would probably be in the news. And that was something Leeteuk didn’t want. He wanted to have at least some privacy in his life. Although his whole marriage with Sora has been nothing but a media circus.

But since there wasn’t anything happening between them, the media had quiet down. Well almost… Of course the media had started creating their own stories why they couldn’t see the happy couple anywhere. Were they having a big fight? Was Sora already pregnant? Were they still on their honeymoon mode? What are they hiding?

Of course their parents – especially their fathers – didn’t like it and made their official announcement. Leeteuk’s father had said that the happy couple wanted to have some privacy and get used to this new married life. Sora’s father said that he wanted her daughter to have as normal life as possible and that’s why they were keeping it low. Either way, Leeteuk was thankful of that.

“Hi guys! Did you wait long?” Hyorin and Sungmin had now reached them. Leeteuk and Sora didn’t miss how their hands were touching like both of them wanted to hold each other’s hand.

“No, not at all,” Sora said quickly. She hoped that none of them would realize her red cheeks.

“Okay, good. Sorry we are a bit late. We kind of lost the track of time,” it wasn’t hard to guess what they were doing since Sungmin had this big smirk on his face and Hyorin blushed.

“Aa… O-okay,” Leeteuk coughed awkwardly.

“So what are we going to today? I hope you have something in your mind Hyorin,” Sora asked.

“Oh, I have,” Hyorin smirked and Sora knew that smirk didn’t mean anything good.

She looked at Leeteuk and whispered: “This won’t end well.”

 

So sorry you gyus! I was going to update yesterday, but lately I have been so freaking tired all.the.time. And I have no idea why :( anyway! Thanks for the support you guys :) loved your comments and upvotes <3 and now I almost have 120 subscribers O.o so many teukso fans~ <3 me very happy :) psst! only 139 days 'till his back <3 can't believe I have been 2 years without teukso couple...

Oh yeah! as you might have noticed (at least you who comment) that I always answer to your comments and sometimes it turn out into a conversations :) so if you want to talk to me, ask me when will I update again,  have some suggestions or want to hear some spoilers ;) please send me a message. I would like to talk to you guys and I love hear and tell spoilers so feel free to ask :D plus some of you have already told some things their want to read and I'll try my best to use them :) it may take awhile, but I will try :)

anyway, see ya next week! (I'll fix the mistakes when I get home!)