Yeobo?

Fake Flower

 

“Okay, could you explain something? If this was a private airplane, which wouldn’t leave without us, then why on earth did your mom want us to leave right away?” Sora asked angrily and eyed the empty airplane.

They had just arrived to the airport and were waiting for the departure.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. “How should I know? And wasn’t it your mother, who wanted us to leave? And what? You wanted to stay there? I thought you hated it. At least that’s what it looked like.”

“Well at least there I wouldn’t be alone with you. Who knows what you will do to me this time,” Sora muttered and touched her neck.

The hickey was almost gone by now, but it had stayed pretty long. Sora had worn scarves and turtlenecks all week long to cover it.

Leeteuk smirked. “Is that what you think of me? That I’m some sort of beast who can’t keep his hands off of you?” Okay let’s not talk about that time when I touched your legs and when I without a reason just gave you a hickey... Okay maybe I am a bit of a beast...

Leeteuk shook his head and tried to forget it. He could never let Sora knew, or she would kill him or sue him or something. “Shouldn’t you go change now? It’s really disturbing to see you wear that wedding dress,” he quickly changed the topic.

“What? I look too hot for you?” Sora smirked.

“No. It’s just that everytime I look at you, I remember what horrible mistake I made by marrying you.”

Sora blew a raspberry. “You took the words from my mouth... Fine, I’ll go change...” she muttered and took her bag with her to the toilet.

“Will she even fit there with that puffy thing on?” Leeteuk shook his head.

After Sora was gone, Leeteuk quickly took his phone and called to a dear friend.

“Hello, hyung. What’s up?” he answered in english.

Leeteuk smirked. How can I already miss this man? “Not much really. Just got married few hours ago. Did you already forget that? Hey listen. Can you do me a favor? Sora has been a bit down so can you cheer her up? You are not busy now, are you?”

“I guess I have time for a short chat... Well can you blame her? She just got married to you. If it was me, I would have probably committed suicide,” Leeteuk was sure that he was smirking while saying that.

“Thanks a lot pal... But good. She would be here soon.. Oh! She’s coming.”

Sora was now wearing shorts and plain white t-shirt. She had removed her make up and her hair was on ponytail. Leeteuk smiled when he saw her. “She’s still really beautiful even without any make up.”

“What?” Sora snapped angrily.

Leeteuk ignored her attitude and handed the phone to Sora. “There’s someone who wants to congratulate you.”

Sora gave Leeteuk a look and took the phone. “Why would I like to talk to one of his friends? Unless is someone like Lee Seung Gi or something... Well there’s no way that ahjussi would know him...”

“Yoboseyo?”

“Princess...” a similar voice said softly.

“Oppa?”

Sora was a bit confused. She had to bite her lip so she wouldn’t start to sob. She looked at Leeteuk. “Why?” was what she wanted to say, but couldn’t open .

Leeteuk just smiled.

“So Sora. How was the wedding?” Kyuhyun asked and made Sora to forget everything else.

Sora walked to the other side or the airplane and started to tell the parts she still remembered. Leeteuk watched her the whole time and smiled when he saw her smiling.

Leeteuk also went to change into normal clothes. When he came back, Sora was still on the phone talking happily. Leeteuk looked at his watch. It had been already two hours. “Damn, that phone bill will cost a fortune...”

Finally, after three hours, Sora ended the call and walked back to her seat. Leeteuk looked extremely angry now. Sora ignored his death glare and gave the phone back.

“You know, it’s not cheap to call in USA,” he muttered and took the phone.

Sora just grinned.

“Well did I ask you to call him?”

Leeteuk sighed. “No, but I thought you needed it. How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay, I guess...” Sora smiled a bit.

There was a moment of silence. Leeteuk kept glancing at Sora, but couldn’t say anything.

Sora sighed. “Thanks,” she muttered.

Leeteuk just nodded.

“I thought that I was fine, but this week has been extremely hard for me. I was still cherishing the hope that we would broke up and I could marry oppa, but right now I'm doing my best to slowly get over him.. Maybe I was ready to let go of my first love, but not my friend. So thanks. That really helped,” Sora smiled for a second.

Leeteuk smiled too. “Anything for my wife,” he smirked and winked.

Sora shivered. “Don't ever use that word again!”

Leeteuk playfully pouted. “Fine... How about yeobo instead?” he smirked.

“YAAH!”

Sora was about to say her opinion of that word, but the pilot stopped her.

“Dear customers. We will now start landing, so please go back to your seats and fasten your seat belts,” he said through the monitor.

They both did as said and fastened their seat belts.

“By the way. Where are we going?” Sora asked.

On their honeymoon, sure, but actually their parents hadn’t told them where exactly they were going to spend it.

“I have no idea. Well I guess somewhere warm, since my suitcase was full of summer clothes,” Leeteuk answered.

“I hope it’s Hawaii...” Sora sighed. “How long are we going to be there?”

“Only couple of days. I have to be at work on Monday.”

Sora pouted.

“Hey don’t blame me. You still have school too little kid.”

“Yes harabeoji,” Sora rolled her eyes.

“Unbelievable...” Leeteuk shook his head.

***

“And in the late summer 1935 we...” the cabdriver kept telling the island’s history.

Sora had still no idea where they were. It was some sort warm small island in the ocean. There were only few 10 000 inhabitants and this island was mostly living with tourism. So everyone spoke english and everything was so commercial.

Leeteuk was kind of sad. Sure he wanted to go some warm place, but he wanted to get close to the nature. He wanted to get away from everything and once be on peace. Well that was not going to happen since he was with Sora...

Leeteuk glanced at Sora. She was looking outside and kept sighing heavily. “What kind of nightmare will this weekend be..?” Leeteuk shook his head.

“And that was before the- ah! We are here!” the cabdriver said and sounded a bit disappointed.

Sora quickly got out and stretched a bit. Leeteuk paid for the cabdriver and got out.

They were standing in front of a small cottage stylistic house. They both looked at each others. Is this where we are going to stay?

“I thought we were going to stay some big, fancy hotel...” Sora pouted.

“Don’t be such a baby and come,” Leeteuk sniffed and went inside.

Sora kick the grass and snorted. She looked around and tried to find a way to sneak away. No way she was going to stay there with that ert ahjussi.

She saw how the cabdriver was still there and kept looking at her. Sora sighed and went inside.

The cottage was actually reception room and this place rented small villas close to the beach.

“Ah! And there comes Mrs Park,”- Sora grinned when hearing the name - “We have been waiting for you. I hope you will enjoy your stay here,” the receptionist smiled warmly.

He gave the key to Leeteuk, who smiled politely and took it. “Yes. And where is our cottage?”

“It’s about half a mile away from here. We thought you may want some privacy,”- Leeteuk ignored the double meaning of that sentence and waited for the instruction- “We have a beautiful trail to there. If you like to walk there.”

After hearing that Sora got an excellent idea.

She grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and used the best aegyo she could do. “Honey, why don’t we walk there? I like that idea. It sounds so romantic.”

Leeteuk looked at Sora and tried not to smirk. “She’s up to something.”

Sora smiled. She turned and walked towards the doors, but suddenly fell down.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Please Sora! That was so fake! What are you doing?” He went to her and tried to look worried. If there hadn’t been any other people around, he would have left Sora there. But since the receptionist, 3 employees, some old couple and that cabdriver were watching, he had no other choice than be that carrying husband.

“Are you okay?” he asked, but was pretty sure that she was and pretty sure that she was going to say no.

“No,” -Bingo- “I think I hurt my ankle. Can you carry me oppa?” Sora faked the pain and did an aegyo.

Leeteuk blew a raspberry. Of course he didn’t have any other choice.

He lifted Sora up and carried her bridal style. He was planning on dropping Sora when there was no one around but one of the employees carried their bags, so Leeteuk had to carry Sora all the way to their cottage.

Sora kept smirking the whole time while Leeteuk kept glaring at her angrily.

“This is not over yet Sora... Just wait...” he muttered half aloud.

Not that Sora was heavy or anything, but still it wasn’t easy to carry her and walk half mile.

When they finally arrived to the beautiful cottage, Leeteuk was totally exhausted and kept gasping loudly. The employee put the luggage down and left Sora and Leeteuk alone.

Leeteuk opened the door and carried Sora inside. When he was sure that the employee was gone, he dropped Sora on the ground.

“Ow!”

“Sorry honey, but you are too heavy. Maybe you should loose some weight?” Leeteuk grinned.

He ignored Sora’s death glare and walked over her to the living room.

“Stupid ahjussi,” Sora muttered.

She got up and followed Leeteuk. She quickly checked the other rooms.

“Hmm... Not bad. I guess we can manage here for the weekend,” Leeteuk said.

“No we can’t. There’s only one bedroom and only one bed. And I am not going to share it with you,” Sora said quickly.

Leeteuk sighed. “Do we really have to start fighting now? I’m exhausted! Can’t we just sleep peacefully tonight and think about it tomorrow?”

“No.”

Leeteuk frowned. “Whatever. I’m going to take a shower now. We will discuss this after I’m done,” he said and went to the bathroom.

He slammed the door close angrily. Sora blew a raspberry. She kicked the couch once. “Stupid ahjussi,” she muttered.

Then she got an idea. Sora’s lips turn into a evil grin when she thought about her evil plan.

“Just wait ahjussi... Just wait...”

 

Made a new poster and changed the background pic. Hope you like it :)

WHUUUUT!? I got over 50 subscriber!!! That's pretty much 48 more than I ever expected xD you guys are the best <3 you make me so happy!

 

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Are you a minor? How much can you handle M rated stuff? I'm pretty ert and what I think isn't bad, can actually be too much for you xD

The next chapter will contain some rated stuff... I'm not sure how bad it is. I will put warnings and maybe even put the whole chapter on it... So PLEASE TELL ME! I will update tomorrow evening after I got some comments about this...