Housewife

Fake Flower

“Op-paaa~,” Leeteuk heard a familiar voice whispering.

“So-sora? What did you just call me?” he blinked couple of times.

Sora giggled. “Weh? You don’t like it?”

“No no! I like it alot! You should always call me oppa,” Leeteuk quickly said.

Sora smirked, but not in her evil way. It was more like a seducing smile. She moved closer to Leeteuk. Now Leeteuk realised that they were on a bed and Sora was only wearing a thin nightgown.

Sora leaned closer and whispered in Leeteuk’s ear: “Good, ‘cause tonight I’ll be screaming your name a lot,” and put her hand on Leeteuk’s lap.

 

“AAAA!” Leeteuk shouted and opened his eyes.

He looked around and found himself laying on the couch. He didn’t see Sora anywhere and was kind of relieved when he realised that it was all a dream.

“What the hell is going on with me? Why am I seeing these kind of dreams about Sora? Am I really turning into a ert?” He was still panting and tried to forget that y vision.

Leeteuk got up and felt pain in his neck. Well of course, after sleeping in that too small and extremely uncomfortable couch. He tried to massage it, but the pain didn’t vanish.

“I hope she didn’t sleep well...” Leeteuk muttered and stood up.

The bedroom door was still closed and it was really quiet. Leeteuk went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Sora.

He wanted to make it up somehow to Sora and didn’t come up anything better than making her breakfast. “At least she liked it last time I did it...” he thought the last time Sora was at his place.

It took Leeteuk about an hour to make the breakfast. It mostly contained fruits and pretty exotic food. Leeteuk decided to wait until Sora wakes up, but after half an hour he lost his patience.

“What the hell is that girl doing? It’s almost midday,” he muttered angrily and walked to bedroom.

He stopped behind the door and looked troubled. He wasn’t sure if he could just walk in. What if she is changing? She would kill me... Leeteuk was frustrated and ruffled his hair. He tried to knock, but there was no answer. He tried again, this time louder and even kicked the door once.

“YA! Sora! Wake up already you lazy girl!”

“Stop hitting the door ahjussi! I’m already up!” Sora shouted angrily.

“Then come out! I made breakfast.”

There was silence.

“Sora..?” Leeteuk asked carefully.

“I... Can’t... Can you... come in?” Sora asked shyly.

“Is everything okay?” Leeteuk asked and put his hand on the doorknob. “I’m coming in. Better be wearing some clothes,” well not that it would have bothered him if she hadn’t been wearing any.

Leeteuk opened the door and saw Sora laying on the bed. It didn’t look like she was alright. She was holding her rib and didn’t move. Leeteuk moved closer.

“Sora? Is everything okay?”

“No. My rib hurst thanks to you,” she glared at him.

“Because I fell on you? What happened? You didn’t feel any pain last night, right?” Leeteuk wanted to slap himself. Great going Leeteuk! You actually hurt your wife. Shindong and Ryeowook better not find out or I’ll be killed...

“Well I only felt the pain this morning. I couldn’t stand and it really hurts when I tried to sit,” Sora grinned.

“Can I see it?” now Leeteuk was worried.

Sora shot him a glance, but lifted her shirt a bit. There was a big bruise on her left rib and it looked really sensitive. Leeteuk carefully touched it and saw how Sora bit her lip.

“I don’t think it’s broken. I’ll get you some painkillers. Maybe that will help,” like he actually knew anything about bone fractures.

Leeteuk stood and went to the bathroom. Few minutes later he came back with a glass of water, some painkillers and moisturiser. Sora raised her eyebrow. She never thought that Leeteuk would be so... nurturing.

Sora took the painkillers and water while Leeteuk put some moisturizing cream on her bruises. Leeteuk felt extremely guilty and didn’t have any ert thoughts while touching Sora’s skin. He only wanted to help her.

“I’m sorry...” he muttered suddenly.

Sora tilted her head. Did I heard correctly?

Leeteuk couldn’t look at Sora. “I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry I saw you . And I’m sorry I grabbed your ,” he muttered and Sora almost didn’t hear him.

For some reason Sora wasn’t angry. She thought that Leeteuk looked kind of cute while apologizing like that. She softened a bit. “That’s okay ahjussi. I’m not mad anymore. And I’m sure that I’ll be okay after the painkillers have affected,” she smiled.

Leeteuk was kind of taken aback from Sora’s actions. But he quickly softened and smiled too.

“Thanks Sora. But I’m still really sorry. I wish I could make it up to you somehow..” Leeteuk sighed.

Then he remembered the breakfast. A smile grew on his face. “Wait a second,” he said mysteriously and left to the kitchen. Few minutes later Leeteuk came back carrying a tray full of fruits, omelette, some juice, coffee and bread. 

Sora’s eyes widened. “Wow! You really can cook!” she was amazed.

Leeteuk smiled smugly.

“You make a great housewife,” Sora said and bite the bread.

Leeteuk’s smile vanished. “Yaaah!”

***

“Are you sure you are okay?” Leeteuk asked carefully.

They had finished eating and Leeteuk had already taken care of the dishes. Sora had suggested that they would go to the beach since the weather was really beautiful and she was kind of bored. Sora claimed that she wasn’t feeling the pain anymore, but Leeteuk wasn’t sure.

Sora rolled her eyes. “Geez! Relax mom!” She still felt a bit pain, but it didn’t bother her that much.

Leeteuk blew a raspberry. “Fine... Do you need help with changing or can you manage be yourself?” he didn’t think before saying that.

Sora eyes widened. “YA-YAAAH! So that was your intention the whole time! Get out of here ert ahjussi!” she throw a pillow on his face.

“I didn’t me-”

“OUT!”

“I really didn’t mean it that way. Geez this woman...” Leeteuk shook his head while walking out.

He went to get his board shorts. He also put a black a-shirt on. About 15 minutes later Sora came out of the bedroom wearing a short sundress and flip flops. Her hair was on ponytail and Leeteuk couldn’t tell if she was wearing makeup or not. Her skin looked so smooth and soft. She also had sunglasses and a big beach bag.

“Yep, still most beautiful woman,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Why are you smiling like a ert?”

“Am not...” Leeteuk muttered and turned away.

Sora rolled her eyes. “Okay, let's go.”

She was almost outside when Leeteuk suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Sora looked at him angrily and was about to shout at him, when he suddenly slipped the wedding ring on her finger. Sora looked at him with confuse.

“Don't forget to use this when you are out,” he winked.

Sora blew a raspberry.

“Come on! You are the one who choose the these rings. Don't you like them?”

“I do but when the person who is wearing the same ring is you...” she muttered and shook her head.

Leeteuk just laughed.

“Well you just gotta get used to it,” he said and grabbed Sora’s hand.

Sora was about to protest, but the pain in her rib stopped her, so she just let Leeteuk hold her hand and took her to the beach.

The beach looked like it was from a fairytale with white sand, clear water and amazing palm trees. Sora was quite amazed. When they had arrived yesterday it had been so dark that she didn’t see the beach clearly, but now when she saw it in daylight, she was just amazed.

“Okay maybe I can get over the fact that I’m here with ert ahjussi...” she smiled a bit.

Leeteuk saw her smile and it made him happy. “Finally she’s smiling. Maybe this trip can turn into something good.”

It took awhile for them to find a place where they could have sat since they weren’t the only ones there. The beach was full of families, newly married couples and friend groups. And what also drew Sora’s attention was the fact that most of these people were only wearing swimsuits. Almost every woman close to Sora’s age were wearing bikinis and men had all different kind of trunks and board shorts.

And let’s just say that many of these men were extremely well built and they were more than happy to show it. Sora couldn’t take her eyes of off them. Of course she liked these kind of things. Who wouldn’t? A beach full of good looking, well built men. Would you be complaining?

“Waaa~,” was all Sora could say.

“Sora! How can you be like that when your husband is right next to you,” Leeteuk said angrily. Of course he was so pissed.

“Well sure when you look like that, I might just look at you,” Sora laughed.

“Wrong move Sora, wrong move,” Leeteuk smirked and stood up.

Sora looked at him and was confused. Leeteuk flashed a smile and took his shirt of. Sure he could have done it normally, but no. He had to do it extremely slow and in a way it looked like he was filming a movie.

And in case you didn’t know, Leeteuk had the best abs of all of them. You could say that he had an eight pack. It wasn’t like overly trained and didn’t look like he had used some hormones. It looked pretty natural and really y. His arms were also built and he looked really strong.

“OMO!” Sora gasped and blushed.

Of course she had known that Leeteuk had a trained body, but she never expected it to be this much... And last night she had seen Leeteuk without a shirt, but both of those times she didn’t have time to look at him and totally forget that he was only wearing a towel.

Leeteuk couldn’t remember the last time he was this pleased after seeing Sora’s reaction. He was about to open his mouth and say something sharp and clever, but then a small korean girl came running towards them and landed on Sora’s lap. They both looked confused and looked at the little girl.

She lifted her head and looked at Sora with teary eyes. “Omma,” she whispered and started to sob.

“Omma?” Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. “What? We already have a baby? You sure did great job hiding it from me,” Leeteuk smirked.

Sora glared at him. “Idiot. This isn't yours. It's Kyuhyun oppa's,” she simply said and this little girl’s hair gently.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “WHAT?!”

 

Hello everyone! Missed me? :D Sorry this took so long. I was going to make a double update, but it would have took so long... Sorry this is a bit shorter. Like the new poster? :) I got bored and made like ten new posters for my 3 upcoming fics (which I won't start for another 3 months xD) and also made few for this fic too :)

Thanks you new subscribers (damn that's a hard word, I always write it wrong xD) hope you like this chapter <3 BTW! If you see me online, that hardly ever means that I'm updating. I always have this site open when I use my computer and I also have a smartphone so I'm always online :D I write on Google Drive and only copy it here so the time I spend here is mostly reading other fics and just having this site open. 

And also! I'll be gone from now on! I have my stupid entrance examination in a month and I really need to concentrate on them. I hope you understand this and wait for me to come back. My last tests are 10th of June (yeah I have 5 different tests -.-) so after that I'll be free and able to write again :) I promise I'll be back with funnier and longer chapters with more double updates. So see you guys again on June!

P.S. I updated the prologue a bit ;) SPOILER ALERT!