"Best" first impression

Fake Flower

 

Leeteuk looked his watch. He was already late. He looked at the store. It was a small coffeehouse. SM? Weird name. Leeteuk stepped in. This place was okay. It was decorated beautifully and it looked comfortable. There were paintings on wall, soft couches everywhere, parquet floor and peaceful music was playing on background. Although this whole place was a bit too dark for Leeteuk. He prefered more brighter and whiter places.

“May I help you sir?” a soft voice asked.

Leeteuk looked the waiter. A thin, very feminine man was looking at him with his big dark eyes.

“Yes. I’m looking for my future wife. I’m not sure what she looks like, but I guess she’s pretty ugly, fat and unattractive. And she’s probably wearing some brand clothes and accessories - telling the whole world that she’s rich,” Leeteuk thought. He made a clever choice by not saying that and instead asked: “Yes, I have an appointment with miss Kang Sora. Has she arrived?” Leeteuk muttered. He didn’t know why, but for some reason this man made him feel very uncomfortable.

“You must be that Leeteuk. She’s already here, follow me. And next time try to be on time. These kind of appointments are pretty important,” man smirked.

He leaded Leeteuk to another room. There was a young woman sitting in the corner. She was reading something and didn’t realise Leeteuk.

“Sora, that man is here,” waiter said and emphasized that word.

Leeteuk was confused. How can he be that disrespectful?

The woman raised her head and looked the waiter with smile. “Thank you Ryeowook, that would be all. I’ll call you when we are ready to order,” she said with soft voice.

Ryeowook smiled at her, turned and glared at Leeteuk before  leaving.

“How can that waiter be that disrespectful? I should make a complaint of him.” Leeteuk muttered while sitting on couch.

Sora put her book away and glared at Leeteuk. “He’s not a waiter. He’s the owner of this coffeehouse and my friend so he can as disrespectful as he wants,” Sora said coldly.

“He’s your friend? Anyway, nice to meet you Kang Sora. I’m Park Leeteuk,” Leeteuk bowed and tried not care about Sora’s last comment.

“Auts hyung! Not good start,” Kyuhyun tried to hold his laughter.  

“Shhh! Kyuhyun shut up or they will hear us!” Sungmin slapped him.

The five men were sitting on a table close to Leeteuk and Sora. They were all wearing fake mustaches and sunglasses. Not at all distinctive or anything if you ask me. Well good for them that there was a plant in front of them so Leeteuk and Sora didn’t see them. Or otherwise they were blind. Even Ryeowook saw them, but he didn’t dare to say anything.

“But god she is beautiful! So none of those photos were photoshopped, lucky hyung,” Eunhyuk sounded jealous.

“Wait a minute... She seems familiar...” Kyuhyun was talking to himself.

“Did you say something Kyuhyun?” Siwon asked.

“No nothing.”

“Look at that. Kang Sora really has a problem with hyung. It’s like she hates him.”

“How can she? This is their first meeting and Leeteuk has always the best first impression,” Siwon was sceptical.

“Maybe she’s just nervous,” Yesung suggest.

“I don’t think it’s that...” Siwon muttered.

“Should we interrupt? After all this isn’t going well,”  Eunhyuk really wanted to meet this girl.

“Okay maybe those photos weren’t photoshopped,” Leeteuk thought.

He took a good look of her while she was checking her phone. Sora was beautiful. Really beautiful. She was wearing brown shorts which showed her long and tight legs. She had a beautiful milky white skin. She had black high heels and white top which showed that she also had some fine s. She also had a black blazer with her. She had long straight black hair and light makeup. She was really elegant and neat. It didn’t look like she was wearing any brands or anything. Whatever she was wearing, she wore them well.

“So Sora-sshi. I heard you’re in Seoul’s university. What’s your major?” Leeteuk tried to have a conversation with Sora.

“Marketing. You know we really don’t have to do this. I’m here only because my parents demanded this, but let’s just call it a day and we’ll see on that engagement announcement day, okay?” Sora was already leaving, but Leeteuk grabbed her hand.

“Hey hold on a second. What’s going on? Sure I also have better things to do but if my father finds out that we spent only 3 minutes with each others, he will kill me. And I don’t think your parents would like that either. And plus there’s that paparazzi who is going to take some pictures and it wouldn’t look good if you leave now. So let’s just hang out here an hour and then we can go, okay?”

“Fine!” Sora sat back and looked at Leeteuk.

Now when she saw him on live, she kind of understood the big deal. He was hot. He wasn’t that tall but he had trained tight body and he was really masculine. He was wearing a black suit which suited him really well. He had short black hair and clean skin. He had two rings and really expensive watch on his wrist. He even had small earrings. They looked cool. If he wore make up, you might think that he’s a celebrity or idol. And he didn’t look like a 30 year-old man. Maybe 25? But still too old for her.

“Well at least I’m marrying a hot ahjussi,” Sora thought out loud.  

“Did you say something?”

“Nothing!”

A silent moment. Leeteuk coughed.

“By the way what did you mean by that paparazzi?” Sora asked. Silence made her uncomfortable.

“Ah it’s nothing! My father just thinks that it will be good marketing if they would write about us. And they don’t want this to seem too obvious. He wanted that outside world would think that we have been dating for awhile now. This would be a perfect love story or something like that my father said,” Leeteuk laughed. This did sound pretty stupid.

“Of course it’s only about the fame...” Sora muttered.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Up until now I have lived a simple and quiet life. And I really liked that. Mom and dad decided that it would be for the best if outside world didn’t know about me until I was ready to be part of the RA company. That’s why up until now I haven’t take part on my father’s company. Sure I have been in the parties and stuff, but no one knew who I was.”

“So that’s why there’s no paparazzi photos of you..”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing,” Leeteuk coughed again.

“Anyway... Is it just gonna be some random man taking the pictures?”

“No. It’s my friend. Kangin. He is actually a photographer, not a paparazzi. If someone is going to take photos of me, it has to be someone I know. And plus I trust on Kangin. But we might have to make some deal with him."

“What kind of deal are you talking about?”

“Probably something that he gets to do our wedding photoshoot and family pictures and...”

“Wou! Hey! Stop right there mister! What the hell are you talking about? Family? Don’t get carried away! We aren’t even married yet! And who said that there would be anything about a family?” Sora raised her voice.

“Calm down. We can discuss about it later. Anyway. Kangin should be here any minute. I bet he’s already here and taking some pictures so just try to smile and look like we are having a fun time.”

“Well that’s easier to say than do...” Sora muttered. She started to hate him more and more - like that was even possible.

“Hey! You know you are not the only one who’s not happy with the whole thing. I would rather have a simple life without any woman issues,” Leeteuk started to loses his temper with this girl.  

“So you are gay?”

“What? NO! Why does everyone keep asking me? And where did you even get that?” now he was angry.

“Everyone?” Sora tried not to laugh. “Well who knew? This is pretty easy to just smile. Let’s keep talking about this.”

“Oh shut up!” Leeteuk almost yelled. He took a deep breath before he continued, “As I was saying, there’s nothing we can do, so let’s just bear this and try to get along, shall we?”

“We’ll see about that,” Sora muttered.

“Really? Okay sure I understand that this isn’t that ideal thing, but come on! She’s giving me nothing! At least she could try. What a stubborn child. This is going to be a long date... And I have to spend the rest of my life with her?” Leeteuk thought. Only the idea of him living with that woman made Leeteuk shiver.

“If I die now - which seems to be pretty possible - I promise, I’ll come back and haunt you mother and father. How can you do this to your own daughter? I thought you loved me! Why him? From all of the men, why him? I’m pretty sure that I can say this, but I would have married any other person than this man,” Sora blew a raspberry.

“Is there any way that we could get out of this?” Sora asked. She was kind of depressed now when she realised that this was actually happening.

“No. I guess that maybe if one of us is in serious relationship, my parents would back off. So are you?” there was hope in Leeteuk’s voice.

“No... Please tell me that you have a girlfriend! Even boyfriend is okay!”

“Would you stop with your stupid gay jokes already? And no. I don’t have one,” Leeteuk sighed.

Sora pouted.

“And I meant girlfriend,” Leeteuk quickly added.

“Arasso, arasso.”

A silent moment.

“Question. Why aren’t you in a relationship?” Leeteuk asked suddenly. Yah! Why did you ask that? Seriously? Couldn’t think anything better? She will probably get angry and starts to yell at me. He wanted to hit himself.

Leeteuk carefully looked at her expecting to see fury and anger. But he got surprised. Sora wasn’t angry. She seemed to be sad. Actually it looked like she was about to cry. It seemed like she forgot that Leeteuk was right in front of her. It looked like she was thinking something. Or more like remembering.

“That question made Sora feel like that? Why? What was going on?” Leeteuk wanted to ask, but he couldn’t open his mouth. He just stood there and looked at Sora.

Sora covered her face for a minute and then suddenly she raised her head and looked at Leeteuk. Now the light and anger had returned in her eyes.

“Well I could be asking the same question from you. Or are you that kind of womanizer who has to have new girl for every night?”

“Hey! I’m not that kind of man! Stop making your own decision when you still don’t know me!” Sora was back to herself, but Leeteuk kept thinking about her sad face. Who was she thinking? What happened between them? Did she still love that guy? Or was that even the case?

“Okay to be honest, you don’t look like womanizer... Have you even kissed a girl before?” Sora smirked.

“Okay I can’t take this anymore! Someone help me!” Leeteuk almost shouted it out loud.

“Leeteuk! Hi!” someone said.

He knew without looking who it was. Leeteuk sighed heavily.

“Not this kind of help...” he muttered.

 

 

Okay I just had to update now. I hope it's okay with you guys? But the next chapter won't be out until next week. Thank you all new subscribers! You make me really happy :) and if you still haven't check out my other teukso-ff, please do it now! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359931/you-re-not-my-oppa-leeteuk-sungmin-superjunior-kangsora-teukso

again, thanks you all, see ya! <3 btw is the font size okay? should it be bigger?