You know her?

Fake Flower

 

“Leeteuk! Hi!” Leeteuk heard someone saying.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked angrily from the four men.

“We were just passing by and saw you with this gorgeous woman and wondered what the hell was she doing with you,” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Annyong haseyo, my name is Sungmin. I’m the team leader of organisation department from TS company. You must be Kang Sora, Leeteuk hyung’s future wife?” Sungmin introduced himself and shaked hands with Sora.

“Ne, Kang Sora, nice to meet you,” Sora was kind of dumbfounded. Four extremely good looking men were standing in front of her and telling her that they knew Park Leeteuk. How did he got so cool friends?

“Sora-sshi, they are Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Siwon from my company. But where’s Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked.

“He went to the bathroom. Ah, there he is.”

“Annyong haseyo. I’m Kyuhyun, team leader of architecture department,” Kyuhyun bowed.

“Kyuhyun-oppa?” Sora asked. Everyone looked at her with surprise.

“Sora-yah? Is that really you? Wow! I almost didn’t recognize you. You have grown so much! And look how beautiful you are now. A fine young lady indeed,” Kyuhyun winked.

“Oppa stop it! You make me blush,” Sora giggled.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded. Who was this girly teenager who giggled and blushed? What happened to that Sora who I met 10 minutes ago? Was Kyuhyun the reason for Sora’s actions? But why? What was their relationship?

“What is going on? You know her Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked. Everyone was still staring at them.

“Sora is my childhood friend. It was before I moved in USA. How long has it been? 20 years? Time really flies huh?” Kyuhyun looked at Sora and smiled.

Sora smiled too. Everyone saw her dimple. But Leeteuk saw something more. He was sure that that smile had a hidden meaning. He just wasn’t sure what it was. All of sudden he started to feel uncomfortable and kind of jealous. Why jealous? It’s not like he liked her or anything. Actually he didn’t even care about her. She wasn’t his style. Too tall, too haughty and had a bad personality. But it still bothered that she was so close with Kyuhyun.

“But Kyuhyun didn’t you noticed Sora’s name before?” Sungmin asked.

“I didn’t know that Sora is the Kang Sora. We never told our last names. When you were 5 years old you didn’t need them,” Kyuhyun said like it was no big deal.

“And the pictures..?”

“I thought they were photoshopped, like hyung said,”

“Photoshopped?” Sora asked. Leeteuk coughed. “Anyway oppa. So you work with this ahjussi?” she asked and tried to get his attention. She also got everyone’s else. Everyone started to laugh except Leeteuk.

“What did you just call me?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“I think you heard me or doesn’t your sense of hearing work anymore ahjussi?” Sora continued.

Leeteuk was shocked. Did she really say that? Yep. Definitely not my type.

“Sora what is going on?” Ryeowook came too after hearing the noise.

“Oppa oppa! Look who’s here!” Sora said excited.

“Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook looked like he didn’t believe his own eyes.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun hugged Ryeowook.

“Could someone please tell me what’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked furiously. He didn’t like the fact that Kyuhyun knew Sora before him.

“Ryeowook and Sora are both my childhood friends. Well before I moved to USA. I was 5 back then, right? And Ryeowook was 6 and Sora was 3 if I remember correctly,” Kyuhyun explained. The rest was aimed to Sora and Ryeowook: “I haven’t seen you guys after that. I really missed you. It’s nice to see that you guys stayed friends,” he smiled warmly.

“Are you kidding? After you left Sora made me promise that I would never leave her. She always wanted to play with me and never allowed me to leave,” Ryeowook laughed.

Sora pouted.

“But I’m happy that she did that. Now I couldn’t believe my life without her,” Ryeowook smiled at Sora.

“What? And what’s their relationship? How many men do you even have Sora?” Leeteuk was furious.

“But oppa you didn’t call me or wrote! And you promised that you would come see me! You have no idea how sad I was,” Sora sounded like a 5 year-old.

“She can act like this too? Or was this her real personality?” Leeteuk couldn’t believe it.

“I’m sorry Sora. But you wouldn’t have been able to read it anyway,” Kyuhyun laughed.

Sora pouted even harder. That melted Kyuhyun.

“Arasso, arasso. I’m sorry Sora. I’ll make it up to you somehow. And hey since you are marrying Leeteuk hyung, I guess I’ll see you a lot more from now one,” he smiled.

Sora sighed. “Yeah, I guess...” she muttered sadly.

“What was going on?” Leeteuk thought.

Everyone else was also silently listening the conversation. It seemed like Sora and Kyuhyun were on their own world and didn’t seem to notice anything around them.

“Sora-yah? Would you and your friends to have some drinks?” Ryeowook suddenly asked and finally got Sora’s attention.

“Yes please Ryeowook. I’ll have the usual,” Sora smiled.

“What? She can smile too? Did she perhaps have two personalities?

Everyone ordered some drinks and Eunhyuk ordered a piece of cake too. Leeteuk clearly said that he wanted decaf coffee, but when he tasted his coffee he could have sworn that it was regular. And he also saw how Sora and Ryeowook changed an evil smile. Everyone was having a great time while chatting with Sora, except Leeteuk, who was still mad about the coffee and everything that Sora had said. She just kept mocking him.

“I was told to be shoot Leeteuk and his future wife and all of sudden you guys came and ruined everything. And it didn’t make it any better that this girl, which I assume to be Sora, is hugging Kyuhyun. Seriously, is this some sort of Greek marriage?” they suddenly heard someone saying angrily.

“Hey! Don’t blame me Kangin! I told them not to come!” Leeteuk tried to defend himself.

“You said they CAN’T come? To them? It’s like saying to a 5 year-old not to touch anything! Geez Leeteuk! Don’t you know them at all?” the man called Kangin shook his head.

Sora looked at him curiously. Another hot man. Did Leeteuk pay these guys to be his friends? Kangin was big. Not like fat or anything, just well built and extremely manly. You did not want to get trouble with him. But he also had very kind looking eyes. At the same time he looked like a tough bodyguard and a loving father.

“And plus you guys give me nothing! I don’t know what I’m going to do with these photos. I have to edit them a lot so it would look like you are enjoying this. Come on! Was it so hard to smile?” Kangin sounded angry.

“Hey! It’s not my fault that the man I’m marrying is the biggest jerk on the planet!” Sora said.

Kangin laughed and Leeteuk glanced at Sora angrily.

“Yeah I guess you are right miss Sora,” Kangin smiled warmly.

“What? Why are you taking her side?” Leeteuk asked angrily. Why it felt like everyone else was falling for Sora?

Kangin totally ignored Leeteuk and faced Sora. “Nice to meet you Sora-sshi. I’m Kangin, KORE company’s owner and main photographer. Let’s work hard together, since I will be taking your wedding photos, right Leeteuk?”

“Yeah you are. But we will discuss about it later, okay?”

“Yeah sure. By the way when’s the wedding?” Kangin asked.

Everyone else looked at Sora and Leeteuk. They also wanted to know. Sora almost choked on her drink. She coughed for a while before she opened .

“What? We aren’t even engaged yet! We will take things slowly. I mean I need some time before I get used to him. Probably the only reason why I’m not vomiting right now is because you guys are here.”

Leeteuk glared at Sora.

Eunhyuk laughed. “You really don’t like hyung.”

“No Sherlock?”

“But I’m curious. Why do you hate hyung so much? Did he say something or do something that made you angry?” Siwon asked.

“NO! I didn’t do anything! We have only known each other like 30 minutes!” Leeteuk quickly said.

“It’s not what you said now... It’s what you said back then...” she muttered half aloud. Luckily no one heard that.

“Or have you met before or something?” Sungmin guessed.

“No! Nothing! Look, I just don’t like that ahjussi, end of a story, okay?” she said it so sharply that none of them dared to ask anymore.

Ryeowook sighed and looked at first Sora and then Leeteuk. “I can’t believe you don’t remember what you did to her,” Ryeowook thought angrily. It’s almost like Sora heard what Ryeowook thought and turned to look at him. She shook her head little. Ryeowook bit his lower lip and just nodded. “Fine, I won’t say anything,” he thought.

They kept talking for half an hour before Leeteuk suddenly cut off.

“Guys. If all of you are here, who’s taking care of the company?” he asked.

Everyone shut their mouths and looked at each others.

Leeteuk sighed. “That’s what I thought. I don’t think I have to remind you that all of you are team leaders of your departments,” he didn’t have to say anything more. Everyone knew what he meant.

“But hyung! I wanna talk to Sora!” Eunhyuk pouted.

“You can talk to her some other time. Now come on! We have to go back,” Leeteuk said and stood up.

Everyone did the same except Sora and Ryeowook. Leeteuk turned at Sora.

“Sora-sshi, it was nice meeting you. Let’s talk again some other time,” he said and bowed.

Sora grinned. “Let’s not,” she muttered.

Leeteuk ignored that and left. Everyone said goodbye to Sora and followed him. There was actually another reason why Leeteuk wanted to leave, but he could never tell that to anyone. Actually he was really annoyed by the fact that everyone else got along so well with Sora, except him. And the fact that Kyuhyun knew Sora! So irritating! Why was it that Sora hated him so much? What have he done?

“Oppa,” Sora smiled brightly to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook sighed. “Sora...”

“He’s back,” she said happily.

“I know Sora. And I’m happy for you, but please just don’t get hurt. Please,” he said.

“I won’t. I promise,” she said and started to hum some song happily.

“I know you love him... Just please don’t get hurt... again,” Ryeowook sighed again and looked at Sora with worry in his eyes. What will happen?

 

Okay the reason why I updated again is that I want you to get the idea what this ff is going to be like. And plus I have my tests coming and I'm too lazy to read :D but you will have to wait at least one week before the next chapter will be out. again thanks all of you new readers! please comment this chapter and tell me what do you think. critisism is allowed!