Mumblejumble

Fake Flower

Since Sora was against this whole thing, she didn’t pay much attention on the wedding. She was still thinking of Kyuhyun and was slowly getting over him. And she tried to forget the fact that she was going to be married to this stupid, ert ahjussi. She only remembered some parts from the whole wedding day and in most of them she and Leeteuk were fighting or arguing.

 

“Oh Sora you look so beautiful!” Shindong’s girlfriend smiled.

“I think I might just star cry,” her mother said tried to hold her tears.

Sora blew a raspberry. Me too, but probably from different reason.

She was sitting on the couch and stared at herself from the mirror. Her makeup was beautiful, her hair was nicely done and her dress was shining. The only problem was her face. She tried to smile, okay fake smile, but all she got was this ugly grimace, which looked something like an evil witch would make.

Sora was sad. Of course she. It had only been a week since Kyuhyun left. She didn’t cry when he left and she stood there with Leeteuk. She didn’t even cry when Leeteuk drove her home. She didn’t cry when she went to her room and saw a picture of her and Kyuhyun. She didn’t cry the entire day. No. She cried on that night.

When she went to bed and closed her eyes, all the memories of Kyuhyun popped in her mind. Every minute with Kyuhyun was repeated over like she was watching a movie. She tried to erase those memories, but it was no help. The tears started to drip and she spent the rest of the night sobbing and crying and finally she cried herself to sleep.

Sora sighed heavily. It had been happening every night for the past week. Her eyes were puffy and she looked hideous. Good thing that makeup could cover it up. But it still couldn’t cover the sadness inside her.

“Sora,” she heard a familiar voice whisper.

She didn’t need to turn to see him and she didn’t even want to. She just sat there and stared the sad girl in the mirror. She hadn’t realised that her mother and Nari weren’t there anymore. It was only her in the mirror. Suddenly another person appeared in the mirror. He also looked a bit sad. He looked at her and you could see the worry in his eyes. He wanted to touch her, but he quickly pulled his hand away from her.

“Sora,” he said again with his soft voice.

Sora sighed. “Stop it ahjussi. I don’t need your pity. Remember what I told you? No need to care about me,” she said coldly and turned away so he wouldn’t see her face.

Leeteuk bit his lip. He sat next to Sora and kept peeking at her. He wasn’t sure what to do. He had met Hyorin and Ryeowook few minutes ago and they had told him about her situation. At first Leeteuk thought that she wouldn’t cry anymore. He really thought that she said her goodbyes at the airport.

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne...” Sora sighed.

Leeteuk wasn’t certain. “Are you sad because Kyuhyun isn’t here or because you are marrying me?”

“Not sure...” she sighed again.

“But seriously. Would you like to see the man you love in your own wedding, even though he isn’t the man you are marrying? Isn’t it better this way?” Leeteuk wasn’t sure what he was saying. He kind of wanted to cheer Sora up and that was the best he came up with.

Sora glared at him. She wasn’t able to answer, because someone came in and told them to get ready. Leeteuk stood up and gave his hand to Sora. Sora looked at it with confuse.

“Come on Sora. Let’s get married,” Leeteuk smirked.

Sora snarled and grabbed his hand.

 

The priest was having this big and fancy sermon and unlucky Sora and Leeteuk had to stand the whole time. It felt like he had been talking for hour now. Sora kept moving side to side and couldn’t stay still. That started to irritate Leeteuk and he leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

“What the hell are you doing? Stop moving around like a 5 year old.”

Sora glared at him. “It’s freaking hard and tiring in these killer high heels,” she hissed.

“Then why are you wearing them? No one forced you to wear them.”

“You are saying that only because with these heels I’m taller than you,” Sora smirked.

“What?” Leeteuk shouted a bit too loud.

The priest glared at them. Leeteuk shut his mouth and looked at ground. Priest nodded and continued his sermon.

“I’m taller than you,” Leeteuk whispered angrily.

“No you’re not. Seriously, where are the 10 centimetres? Have the olderness took over already and you are bending down?”

“Yah! I’m taller.”

“No you aren’t.”

“Yes I am.”

“No.

“Yes.”

“And soooo the day Jesus..!” the priest raised his voice so that Leeteuk and Sora heard his speak.

They both shut their mouths and just glared at each others.

 

“Leeteuk, will you take Sora to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked.

“NO!” was what Leeteuk wanted to say, but he knew that he could not say that so he just answered: “I will.”

“Sora, will you take Leeteuk to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked.

“Over my dead body,” Sora thought but answered like Leeteuk: “I will.”

“I pronounce you man and wife. Leeteuk, you may kiss the bride,” priest said with a big smile on his face.

“Do I really have to?” Leeteuk thought while facing Sora.

Sora looked even less happier than Leeteuk. “Look, just a small kiss and turn away, so our parents won’t see,” she whispered to him.

“And smile after it,” Leeteuk whispered back.

Sora nodded and bit her lower lip. Leeteuk leaned to kiss Sora. As their lips touched the whole church started clapping. What the church didn’t see was that their lips weren’t touching anymore. But they stayed still so that it looked like they were kissing. Sora tried to move away, but Leeteuk’s hold was too strong and she couldn’t move.

“Yah! Stop moving! We still have to kiss,” he hissed to her. Their faces were only few inches away from each others and Sora felt Leeteuk’s warm breath on her face.

“But I don’t want to stay so close!” she pouted and sounded like three years old.

Leeteuk smirked. “Oh come on! Don’t be such baby. If you don’t shut your mouth and stay still, I will kiss you for real.”

Sora bit her lip. “Fine..” she muttered.

“Good girl.”

Finally Leeteuk moved away from Sora. Sora looked relieved. They both faked their smiles and walked away from the altar hoping that they would be married to some other person.

“Ahjussi stop walking so fast, I can’t keep up with these heels on,” Sora muttered under her fake smile.

Leeteuk kept his smile on. “I just want to get away here quickly and if you don’t keep up, I will just leave you here,” his voice sounded like a curse.

Sora blew a raspberry. She quickly remembered where they were and smiled again. In reality she wanted to cry.

 

Sora had no idea what happened between the time she and Leeteuk kissed and the reception. How did they get to the hotel where the reception was held? Seriously, what happened? It’s not like she was drunk again. No. This time Leeteuk stayed right beside her and made sure that she only drank one glass of wine. He didn’t want to deal with drunk Sora again.

Sora kept begging and even tried to do aegyo on Leeteuk so that he would let her drink a bit more. When Leeteuk didn’t agree, she kept pouting and glaring at him. Not that Sora had a drinking problem, but this reception part was just way too much for her.

Most of the guests kept telling them how beautiful Sora was and how handsome Leeteuk was and how cute couple they were. And of course there was a lot of questions of babies. Leeteuk always talked before Sora could open and kept telling that he wanted twins and four babies and there would a baby after a year.

And what made things even harder was these 5 idiotic friends of Leeteuk. Every half hour one of them jingled their glasses and demanded a kiss. And of course all the other guests joined and shouted for a kiss. So Leeteuk and Sora had no other choice than to kiss.

And let’s just say that the kisses weren’t that pleasant. Everytime Leeteuk kissed Sora, Sora bit his lower lip. Sure it might be y and hot, but that was far away from Sora’s bitting. She bit a bit too hard and Leeteuk felt like he was poking his lips with a fork. Seriously, did Sora sharpen her teeth or what? He was pretty sure that there was blood coming from hi mouth.

Leeteuk also tried to make it as uncomfortable as possible to Sora. He always grabbed Sora’s waist and pulled her so close that their bodies were touching. Sora never had time to react and every time she just had to place her hands on Leeteuk’s build torso. She could even feel his muscles through his shirt.

Is this ahjussi even wearing a shirt? Sora tried not to move her hands on Leeteuk’s body. She wanted to feel his muscles so badly. Leeteuk knew this and smirked when he saw how uncomfortable Sora was.

Serves you right Sora. Better not bite me next time.

 

“Shora, did I already tell you that you look... stunning! Hik!” Eunhyuk muttered.

Sora rolled her eyes. “Yes, Eunhyuk-sshi. Like 5 times already.”

“But u aaaaaaaaare,” Eunhyuk raised his glass and drank to that.

“Seriously guys. How did you get that drunk?” Leeteuk asked irritated.

Okay maybe Sora wasn’t the one who had been drinking this time. These guys made a drinking game out of the Sora-Leeteuk couple. There were many rules, but the main point was that every time Leeteuk or Sora felt uncomfortable, the boys had to drink. And let’s just say that that happened pretty often.So yeah, they had been drinking the whole night.

Ryeowook giggled like a little girl. Sora glared at him angrily. How can you betray me like this?

“But Hyukie is rithhh! Shora is sooo beautiful! Don’t u think Teukkie?” Siwon put his arm around Leeteuk’s shoulder.

Of course Leeteuk knew that. He had eyes. Even though he knew how beautiful Sora would be, since they had done the wedding photoshoot, but still he got surprised when he saw her first time this night.

Seriously she looked like an angel. Or more like a goddess. Leeteuk had never seen anything so beautiful. And it didn’t help a bit that she was wearing his favorite color - white - which made her shine even more. Yes, Sora was the most beautiful creature ever. And she would have been much more beautiful, if she just have smiled.

Sure she fake smiled all the time, but Leeteuk never saw the warm and sparkle in her eyes. She didn’t show any emotions. She was still broken and it made Leeteuk feel really bad. He wanted her to smile. He wanted to make her happy, but he knew that he would be the last person to make her smile.

Leeteuk sighed. “What can I do for her?”

“There you are!” Sora’s mother said suddenly.

Leeteuk blinked. When did she came here?

“Omma, is something wrong?” Sora asked. Her mother looked a bit angry.

“Why are you two still here?” her mother asked.

“What do you mean? Where would we be going?” Sora blinked.

“To your honeymoon of course!” her mother said happily.

“WHAT?!” Sora and Leeteuk shouted unison.

“It’s a gift from me and Mrs. Park,” Sora’s mother said.

“Omma!” Leeteuk cried.

“Oh, no need to thank you now. But you two should go now. The flight leaves in one hour. James is already waiting outside. The maids have packed your bags already,  it’s all been taken care of,” Leeteuk’s mother said happily.

“Now, of you go!”

They pushed Leeteuk and Sora to the doors and didn’t let them say a word. Leeteuk and Sora looked at each others.

“Honeymoon with you?!” they both cried.

 

So as I promised, double update. And like I said, I will be updating once a week from now on, so please be patient.

Sorry about this chapter. I know that you have been waiting for this and to be honest, I think this is the worst chapter I have ever written. It's just.. Something happened in my family. No, nodoby died, but still I'm really sad now and not sure how to deal with this. I still haven't fully realised what has happened and it's pretty hard on me right now. But after I have accept this, I'll be better. I just need some time, so I hope that you will understand. Not going to talk about it here, but if you are curious and want to know, you can sent me a message.

But enough of me! There's a small announcement on the next post, I hope you read it :)

And once again, thank you all you new subscribers! and you who have upvoted my fic, it makes me really happy :) and thank you all you mumblejumbles! Of course I had to name this chapter mumblejumble :D the others who don't read these post are so confused now xD

Please tell me what you thought of this chapter and I'll see you guys again on next week! Love you all <3