Running away

Fake Flower

Grey means flashback :)

 

“That stupid, stubborn, shallow, little girl...” Leeteuk was talking aloud and cursing in every language he knew. He still remembered clearly the conversation that he had with Sora yesterday.


“What do you mean you’re not going?” Leeteuk asked.

“Just what I said. I won’t see oppa. Today was the last time I saw him. I won’t see him anymore,” Sora said with pale voice.

“For God’s sakes Sora! For the past month Kyuhyun has been the only thing in your mind and now you just don’t want to see him anymore? I don’t believe it.”

“What does it have to do with you? Isn’t this good? You wanted me to let go of oppa and I’m doing it.”

“That’s not letting go. That’s just running away. Admit it Sora. You are too afraid of facing him. You are afraid of losing him again. So you will just pretend that this never happened and your oppa will be back before you even realised it,” Leeteuk was starting to get angry.

“And how do think you are right? Don't talk like you know everything!”

“Well then prove me wrong.”

“I.. I...” Sora was stuttering.

Leeteuk smirked. “Didn't think so.”

Sora blushed a bit. “And why do you care? Aren't you happy since now I can't cheat on you?”

“You were actually thinking of doing it?” Leeteuk was surprised.

“NO! Is that how you think of me? God, talking about respect here...”

“Okay, sorry! But are you seriously not coming? You know that Kyuhyun will be really disappointed.”

“Yeah I'm serious. And you don't have to care about me and what I do and don't do. We are still not married, remember? And you know what? No need to care about me after we got married. Just leave me alone!” sora shouted and left.

She run to change her clothes and that was the last time Leeteuk saw her on that day.


“Yeah, that’s right! I don’t have to care about her! I don’t!” Leeteuk said angrily.

And yet he was now standing beside his car and tapping Sungmin’s number.

“Oh, hyung! What’s up?” Sungmin answered on the phone.

“Nothing much. Hey can you give me Hyorin’s number?”

“What? Why do you want her nu-? I mean I don’t have it. Why are you asking me?”

“Ya! Stop that crap. You are a terrible liar, you know that. Just text me that number,” Leeteuk was not in the good mood.

“Everything okay hyung? Why so cranky? I mean more than usually.”

“Just give that number and I will be less crankier, okay?” Leeteuk said and ended the phone call.

Few seconds later Sungmin’s message came. Leeteuk quickly called on that number.

“Yoboseyo?” a female voice answered.

“Hyorin-sshi?”

“Ne. Who is this?”

“It’s Leeteuk.”

“Leeteuk? How did you get my number?”

“Sungmin gave it to me,” Leeteuk wasn’t in the mood for small talk.

“Sungmin? Why did he..? Please don’t tell Sora!”

“Okay sure, whatever. Anyway, Hyorin are you at school now? Is Sora there?”

“No she’s not. After what happened yesterday, I bet she will be staying at home for the next few days..”

“Okay good. Can you give me her address?”

“Why? What are you planning to do?”

“Not much. Just going to force her to meet Kyuhyun for the last time before he leaves.”

“And why are you doing this?”

Leeteuk was taken aback. To be honest, he wasn’t sure. Why did he want to help her? She had said clearly that she didn’t want him to care about her. So why?

Leeteuk coughed. “That doesn’t matter. Just give me the address, will you?”

“Okay fine. But I don’t think there’s nothing you can do. She doesn’t want to come out and there’s no way that you can make her. She’s pretty stubborn,” Hyorin sighed.

“Well you haven’t seen me, when I’m serious,” Leeteuk smirked.

***

“I’m really going to do this?” Leeteuk sighed and looked at the big wooden door. “AISH! Stupid stubborn girl! Look what you are done to me! This is all your fault!” he ruffled his hair and ringed the door bell.

Few minutes passed by and no one came to open. Leeteuk started to get angry. “Don’t tell me you are not home? I swear Sora, if you have pl-” he was cut of when the door suddenly slammed open right on his face.

Leeteuk stumbled few steps away and held his nose. “OOOOOOW! God dammit Sora!” this time he didn’t remember to curse in Chinese and instead cursed in Korean.

“Geez. Watch your mouth,” Sora said after Leeteuk was done.

He just glared at her angrily. Tell me again, why are you doing this Leeteuk? Oh yeah! Because you are an idiot who doesn’t know how to protect himself from demons like her...

Sora eyed on Leeteuk. “And what the hell are you doing here?”

Yep. Shouldn’t be doing this... Leeteuk sighed.

“What does it look like? I'm going to take you see Kyuhyun before he leaves.”

Sora’s eyes widened. “What?”

“I think you heard me pretty well. I’m. Going. To. Take. You. See. Kyuhyun.”

“Oh no you don't!”

Leeteuk sighed. “Just for once could you not be that stubborn child? Sora you know that you are going to regret this. You are just going to sat in your room for the next 4 months and cry because of him. I don't want to get married to that kind of woman. Even the real you is better than this pitful crybaby girl. You know that's not you.”

“I'm gonna ask this one more time. How do you think that you know me that well? If you really do then you should know that there's nothing that will make me come with you.”

Leeteuk smirked. “Of course I know that. But what makes you think that I was going to wait for you to say yes?”

Sora's eyes widened. “You wouldn't...” she wasn't even completely sure what he was going to do, but it was definitely something that she didn't want to know.

Leeteuk's smirk never left from his face. He leaned closer to Sora so that his face were only few inches away from hers. Sora could easily smell his perfume. She gulped loudly. Leeteuk's smirk grew even bigger.

“Be prepared, Sora,” he whispered to her ear.

Sora shivered and closed her eyes. She was wasn’t even sure what to expect. Well, whatever she was expecting, it clearly wasn’t what happened next. Suddenly she felt how the ground under her legs disappeared and two strong arms lifted her up. She quickly opened her eyes and realized that Leeteuk had lifted her on his shoulder like she was some kind of sack of potatoes.

“YAAA! Put me down right now!” she screamed angrily.

Leeteuk just laughed. “I told you to be prepared, didn't I? Or What? were you expecting me to kiss you? Is that what you really want?” he lifted Sora a bit.

Sora blushed but luckily Leeteuk didn't see it since her face was facing his back. She was never going to admit this to him or herself, but for a second there she actually thought that Leeteuk was going to kiss her.

Sora shook her head and tried to forget that. She angrily beat Leeteuk’s back and screamed. Leeteuk just laughed. He placed Sora on the front seat and lock the door so she wouldn’t run away.

“You do know that this can be seen as a kidnap?” Sora asked angrily after Leeteuk had got in.

“Well then try to sue your own husband,” Leeteuk smirked and started the car.

“You’re not my husband...” Sora muttered and crossed her arms.

“Yet,” Leeteuk winked.

Sora just glared at him.

Leeteuk sighed. “Seriously Sora. Why don’t you want to see him? Don’t you remember how hard it was last time to see him leaving?”

“Yes. And that’s why I don’t want to suffer that again. End of discussion.”

Right on that moment Leeteuk pressed the brakes and Sora hit her head because of the sudden move. She rubbed her forehead and glared at Leeteuk.

“YAH! What was that f-”

Sora was cut off by Leeteuk’s lips. She didn’t know how to react. Actually she wasn’t even sure what was happening. Sora tried to move away, but Leeteuk’s hand was holding her head still. Leeteuk’s lips felt rough in Sora’s lips. He was demanding and made Sora reply. She had no idea how long they kissed, but suddenly she realised that she needed air.

Leeteuk finally moved away from Sora and let her gasp loudly. But he didn’t stop yet. Sora yelped when she felt Leeteuk’s lips on her neck. She felt pain and realised that Leeteuk was biting and her neck. Sora’s eyes widened. She didn’t know what to do. She tried to remain calm and not be pleased by this. After all this was ahjussi, who was her neck. She tried to hit Leeteuk’s back, but he didn’t care.

“There you go,” Leeteuk finally stopped and moved away.

He had a big smirk on his face when he looked at Sora’s confused expression. Sora’s touched her neck and felt Leeteuk’s mark on there. She looked herself from the rear-view mirror. Her neck had a small, but notable red mark.

“Did you just gave me a hickey?!” she asked angrily.

Leeteuk laughed. “Yeah. And I’m going to give you more if you don’t see Kyuhyun,” he smirked.

Sora’s eyes widened. He wouldn’t...

“So. Are you going to see him?”

Sora blew a raspberry. “Fine,” she muttered.

“Good girl,” Leeteuk said and started the car again.

Normally Sora would be screaming and hitting Leeteuk right now, but she was taken aback from his actions and couldn’t do anything. She had never thought that he would her neck. At the same time Sora was both scared and embarrassed. She never wanted him to do it again. So she didn’t have any other choice than meet Kyuhyun one more time.

Leeteuk also was amazed by his actions. Sure he had in mind to tease Sora by saying that he would kiss her. But he actually made a hickey? What the hell happened? That was so not the original plan. Okay yeah, it started to annoy him that Sora didn’t want to see Kyuhyun, but he had never loosen it like this.

“Why did I and bit her neck? Seriously? I’m like a beast! God! What the hell are you doing to me Kang Sora?” Leeteuk mentally slapped himself.

***

“Where’s oppa? Are we late? I want to see oppa!” Sora was panicking. And I rather see oppa than be kissed by you.

They had finally arrived to the airport.

“Oh now you want to see him?” Leeteuk asked sarcastically.

“Shut up! This is your fault!”

“And how is this my fault? If it wasn’t for me, you would be right now at home crying over your precious oppa. It’s not my fault that there was traffic,” Leeteuk muttered, but Sora wasn’t listening.

She was desperately looking for Kyuhyun, but there was just so much people at the airport.

At the same time Kyuhyun had just said his goodbyes to Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, Kangin and Ryeowook. Ryeowook was shedding a tear and others also looked really sad. At first Kyuhyun had been extremely excited about this, but now he was realising that he wouldn’t be seeing his friends for a year.

“Hyung is still not picking up?” he asked from Yesung who just shook his head.

Kyuhyun looked disappointed. “That’s okay.. I understand that he has to work. But I’m pretty disappointed that Sora didn’t come,” he sighed.

“She’s at school. I’m sure she wanted to come,” Ryeowook tried to smile, but he knew that Sora wasn’t at school. She’s probably crying at home right now. Sora why can’t you just face him for the last time? He shook his head.

“Well I guess I’m going now. I still have to go through security check and get my ticket,” Kyuhyun took his back, “I’ll see you guys after a year,” he smiled and was about to leave when he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“OPPAAA!”

Kyuhyun turned and saw Sora and Leeteuk running to them. He smiled happily and run to Sora. Sora almost jump into his arms and Kyuhyun had to do everything so that he wouldn’t fall down. He hugged Sora tightly and wasn’t planning on letting go. Sora sobbed on Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“Op-pa. I-I’m going to miss you so much. I can’t believe you are leaving again,” she managed to say.

Kyuhyun Sora’s hair and tried to calm her down. “I’m going to miss you too Sora. You know, this is killing me. On the other hand I want to go, but then again I don’t want to leave you and the others. I won’t see you getting married, I won’t be here to protect you and I won’t be here to make you smile. How is my princess going to survive?”

“She has been surviving for the past 20 years, so I guess she will somehow manage this. But you have to promise me that you will come back! And soon too!” Sora finally lifted her head and looked at Kyuhyun. She wasn’t crying anymore.

Kyuhyun smiled. “I will princess. I promise,” he said and gave a small peck on her cheek.

Kyuhyun turned and went to say goodbye to Leeteuk. Sora just stood there and looked at ground. She tenderly touched her cheek and felt how warm it was. She didn’t hear or see others around her, the only thing she still felt were Kyuhyun’s lips on her cheek. Her lips grew on smile.

“Well... I see you guys in one year,” Kyuhyun simply said and waved.

Sora smiled and this time it wasn’t faked. “Bye oppa,” she whispered so that only Kyuhyun heard that. And Leeteuk beside her.

Kyuhyun smiled last time before he turned and went to check-in. They all watched quietly how he moved the other side and how they couldn’t see him anymore. They all just stood there in silence and one by one left quietly. The ones who stayed were no other than Sora and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk was also sad. Even though he had known Kyuhyun only few years and he had always pissed him off, Leeteuk still thought that Kyuhyun was like his brother. This little bit annoying little brother. He always took care of him even though he was already a grown man.

Leeteuk kept eyeing Sora, who just stood there and stared at the space. They saw how many planes left and neither of them could tell which one was Kyuhyun, but they had a feeling that he was already gone. Yet, they still couldn’t leave.

“Thank you,” Sora whispered suddenly and broke the silence.

Leeteuk wasn’t sure if he heard right. “What did you say?”

“I’m not saying this as thank you I love you now or I’m happy that I’m marrying you. I still think that you are a stupid, ert ahjussi who I hate, but still... Thank you for making me come here and face him one more time. Thank you for all - except the hickey - what you did,” she said and tried to hold her tears.

Normally Leeteuk would have made fun of her, but for some reason he didn’t want to. He was actually happy. Not because Sora was miserable, but because she actually thanked him. Probably the first time ever. Okay first time when she actually meant it.

Leeteuk smiled. He grabbed Sora’s hand and squeezed it gently.

“No problem.”

Okay I have now so many things that I can make fun of her. But I can’t do it now. That would be cruel. And to be honest. I don’t think I even want to piss her. I kind of want to see her smile all the time. It’s not fun anymore to see her angry... Maybe I can actually start to like her. Not in a romantic way, but at least we could be friends... And who knows..? Maybe some da-

He was cut off by Sora’s sharp voice: “Wipe that smirk off of your face right now and better take your hand away unless you want a broken arm.”

Okay maybe not.

Leeteuk let go of Sora’s hand. Sora sighed heavily.

“So I guess I have no other choice that to get married to you,” she said sadly.

“What? Were you planning on running away with Kyuhyun?”

“At first yes, but since that possibility is now out, I guess I just have to do this.”

“Oh Sora that makes me feel so special,” Leeteuk said sarcastically and smirked.

Sora blew a raspberry.

Leeteuk smiled and took Sora’s hand again. “Yeah, let’s get married in a week,” he said happily, gave a peck on her cheek and started to run away.

Sora was taken aback and just stood there and stared at Leeteuk’s back.

“YA! Come back here stupid ahjussi!” she finally shouted and started to chase him.

Yes, one week...

 

Hello everyone! So if I counted right there was 11 mumblejumbles :D thank you so much! and as I pormised, as an thank you (and also as an apologize since you read my weird thoughts) a double update :)