UH-OH

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

Smiling again, I kissed her forehead. "I gotta go. My family's waiting. Bye Poo-la!" I waved before running off while giggled thru her tears at her nickname.

-end-

___'s jaws hung open by the end of my story.

~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Meanwhile, back in New York...

"Aghhh! So damn tired!!" Feng collpased to the floor after rehearsing with Qwest Crew for hours. But Dominic and Ryanimay on the  otherhand wasn't...

"WEEEEEE~!" They spun around on their heads before Ryanimay kicked Dominic, causing him to fall.

"How 'bout a drink or two before going to sleep?" Hok suggested.

----------

"WOOOOOO!!!"

Loud music slammed agaisnt their ear drums as they entered the night club.

"Man, really?! Why here??" Victor tried to shout over the noise. 

After dancing for a while, Victor and Steve grew tired so they resorted to the upstairs level of the club, where there were lounges to relax after going crazy.

"Dude, I gotta piss. Where's the bathroom?" Steve asked.

"Oh, I gotta go too. This way." Victor and Steve walked out of the room and heading down the hallway.

"Mmmm baby, keep going, don't stop-- Ahh ow! That hur-- *GASP* " A girl's voice spoke up.

Steve and Victor exchanged O.o looks and was about to continue walking when--

The man snickered. "Hun, this is nothing compared to the real thing. I'm just warming up. If you can't handle this then I don't know what your gonna do when I get started." The familiar voice went on.

The boys looked at each other again but this time, they looked startled. The and grunting voices led them closer down the empty hallway to a door wasn't closed but cracked open.

"Pfft, way to be ing with the door still opened." Steve whispered. 

Suddenly, a bloodcurling shrill rang from the room, followed by a few groans xP eww.

Curious, Steve peeked into the crack to see.

"Dude! What are you doing!" Victor hissed and pushed his head away.

Shocked, Steve couldn't do anything but stare wide-eyed to the door.

"Yo, Terada.. You okay?" Victor whispered worriedly.

"Th-that voice and tha-that g-guy...." He stammered.

"What about him?" Victor asked and turned to peek thru the door.

O__O WHOA! He thought.

"Th-th-that's...." Victor stuttered.

~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER!

Nah just kidding it's not d;

You readers prolly know who Victor and Steve saw huh??

I'll go on (:

~~~~~~~

v

v

v

v

v

 

"Dude.... ___'s heart is gonna shatter...." Victor whispered, leaning against the wall.

Steve joined him. "Yeah... she's gonna be so depressed... but we have to tell her!"

"She's not gonna believe us." 

"Then we'll get proof!" Steve waved his phone infront of Victor's face.

O:

"Okay be careful Terada. We'll be screwed if we're caught." He warned him.

After setting his camera on taking multiple shots, Steve slid his hand thru the crack and pressed the button.

"QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!" The phone suddenly quacked loudly after each shot.

Startled, the guy and the girl turned around just in time for the last shot.

"What the ?! Who's there?!" Zane shouted, scrambling to put on his shorts.

"DUDE! HURRY! GO GO GO!" Victor pushed Steve and they bolted down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~

*GASP!* 

Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to get to the point of this one so yeaahh...

:D Thanks for subscribing,

miliaaa

kpop-luvvs

^o^

PS, i got the "QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!" part from a movie called My Girlfriend is An Agent. Hilarious movie, go check it out (: