Dance Practice

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

"What'd he say?" Jiyong demanded. "What'd you say?"

I smirked and pushed him away and started to walk off.

"Yah, seriously. He gave you an offer?! What'd you say?" He scurried after me.

I grinned continued making my way out of the building with him nagging beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

She won't tell me if she accepted it or not.... Is she gonna audition?

=__=

We were on our way to YG headquarters when I quickly screeched to a stop on my motorcycle, causing ___ to fly forward, hitting me hard. score!  >:D

Not my fault~ she wasn't holding on d;

"Yah! What the hell?" ___She complained, and pushed herself away from my back.

"That's what happens when you don't hold on tight~" I sang as I turned the corner of the street.

I started to go fast and quickly hit the brakes (with my hand of course, it's a motorcycle d: ) Once again, her body slammed into my back xD

"YAH!" ___ pounded on my back as I began to speed up again.

Then I hit the brakes again ^0^

And again xD

"YAH!" She screamed.

And again when we parked in YG's parking lot.

She lifted up my helmet and boomed "STOP IT!" into my ear and hopped off my motorcycle.

"OW! Ahh, you're so loud!" I complained, rubbing my ear.

"That's what you get for being such a bad driver!" ___ stuck out her tongue.

"That's what you get for not telling me about JYP's offer." I stuck mine out too.

"Hmph, I said maybe. I'll think about it." She FINALLY said.

"Really??" I said as we walked inside to be greeted by others.

"Yep. I'm too busy with college, ya know?"

----------------

Your POV

"___! Yo! You visiting YG headquarters today?!" CL gave me a hug when she saw me.

"Ahah, yeah. It looks sweet here." I replied with my eyes wandering around the recording studio.

"Come on, I wanna show you around~" Jiyong said, pulling me out of the studio.

He showed me the workout room, some offices, the sweet looking hallway that huge pics to YG members, and lounge room.

"Whoa! You have a pool table!" I exclaimed, grabbing a pool cue.

"Haha, we'll play later. We gotta go to the dance studio. I've got dance practice, lets go!" He dragged me away.

As we entered the big dance room, the music was blasting away while Big Bang and O__O

it's POREOTICS!

I gasped and my jaws dropped.

"___! Whaddup!" Chad and Dumbo saw me and ran towards me in the middle of dancing.

"Hey gu-- EWWW! You guys are sweaty! Don't hug me!" I cried out and hid behind Jiyong.

"Hyung! You're finally here! Where were you two??" Daesung asked.

"We had to go to JYP Headquarters for some business." Jiyong cooly said.

"Mwo? Wae?" Taeyang asked.

"It was about the club fight I got into." I shrugged.

"Ohhh. Is something gonna happen?" TOP asked.

"Nah, he let us all off the hook."

"Yep. We'll sorry for coming late guys. Lets start working on the choreo now!" Jiyong clapped and got into his position while others did the same. Charles the song and they started to dance as I sat down in a corner, watching them.

--------------

Jiyong's POV

"Aiight, break time! I'm too tired." Can said as he collapsed to the ground with everyone else.

"Wow, I love the dance! You guys did great!" ___ clapped delightedly.

"Haha thanks! It was mostly Seungri, Taeyang, and Dumbo who worked on the choreo. " Law happily thanked her.

"Whoa that's sweet~! How'd do that move at the chorus of the song? I have no robot skills at all ahah." She laughed.

"Come on over here, I'll show you how." He flashed her a smile and tipped his head. 

Hmm.... >__>

"Nahh... I'm really bad at this type of dancing stu-- hey!" Dumbo yanked her up to her feet.

"Here, watch me when I do it." He said and started to move his body and did some arm tuts.

She watched them with opened and a -__- look on her face.

"How am I supposed to do that??" She said, gawking.

"It's not that hard at all. Even Big Bang can do it. I bet you can too." He encouraged her. "Here, follow my moves."

She tried to move her body robotically like he was but gave up.

"Wahh, I can't do it." ___ pouted.

"You gotta flex a little to keep it smooth, ya know? Lets do it again."

"Okay."

"Wait, bend down a slight bit lower." He said.

She bent down but went too far down.

"Up a little bit." 

She straightened up but again, went too far.

"No, here. Like this." He put his hand on her tummy and the other on her lower back and moved it slightly.

Wait.

What did he just do?!

O.O --> O:<  -->  >__>  -->  >o<

Take your hands off of her right no--

"Yeah, like that! Now follow my moves." He started to move into arm tutting.

"Wait, move it like this." He instructed.

"No, like this." He said again after ___'s second try.

"Hmm.. close! Here." He moved behind her and held both of her arms and WHATUH WHAA WHAT?? AY. YO BODY'S TOO CLOSE. IT'S LIKE PRACTICALLY RUBBING AGAINST HER'S!

[No it's not, Jiyong's just exaggerating x]

"Hey, ___. Wanna go explore around YG a bit more? There's some places that I haven't sho-" 

"Wait, I wanna learn this." ___ cut me off O:

"Okay, keep trying ___.. Oh you almost got it!" Dumbo exclaimed. "Ooh close~ Keep trying... yep... yep... hey! You got it!!"

"Really?! Yay~!" She cheered and danced to the chorus with the music on again while Dumbo and Chad joined her.

"Wow, you sure learn fast ahah." Can complimented her.

Dumbo's POV

"Wow, you sure learn fast ahah." Can complimented her.

I smiled.

~flashback~

" *gasp* Yay! I'm riding it, Matt!! I'm riding it!!" She squealed. I proudly stepped back, watching her ride my new two wheel bike. It had gears for you to shift and was a little big for her but that's alright ^__^ Since she's already in first grade, I thought it's time for her to learn how to ride one.

"Yeah! You're doing it! Keep it up!" I cheered and followed her down the street.

"Hey! I-I can't stop!" She cried out when her feet tried to pedal backwards. It was one of those bikes where you have to squeeze the brake handle to stop. So she instead, she stretched out her legs, trying to touch the ground with her feet but her toes couldn't reach the ground.

"Matt!!" She screamed.

I immediately ran faster after her. "___!! You can't stop it with the pedals! Squeeze the brake handle!!" I pointed to the handle bars.

___'s hand gripped the brakes and tried to squeeze tight. "Matt! I can't! It's too hard! I'm scared!" She cried out.

Oh-no... she's not strong enough to use the brakes.. 

I bolted up beside her and grabbed the moving bike to stop it. But the bike was too heavy for a second grader to hold so it fell towards me, pushing my back into the ground as she fell on top of me. My knees were up to stop the bike from falling on top of ___ as my arms wrapped her around just in case my knees didn't stop the bike.

"You okay, ___?" I asked. My legs pushed the bike away so she could get off of me.

"Yeah... thank you.." She looked away, slightly blushing.

"Kay, that's good. Hmm... this bike is a bit too big for you. Come on,  lets go back home." I picked up the bike and we started to walk home.

"Matt, your knee's bleeding!" She gasped and pointed to my knee. Blood was slowly dripping down my leg.

"Come on! We gotta get you a band-aid!" She grabbed my arm and made me walk faster.

------------

I sharply in my breath as she put rubbing alcohol on my scrape, "Owwwwiee!!" 

"Sawwie /: Here, hold my hand. Whenever I get a shot, I always squeeze my daddy's hand really really tight! It helps." She held her hand out and I took it.

"Ah owwww... why can't you just use soap and water??" I pouted, squeezing her hand so tight that my knuckles turned white and shut my eyes closed.

"Here, all finish!" 

"Huh? Already?" I opened my eyes. "Thanks!" I hugged her.

Secretly, my lips brushed the side of her head, leaving behind a little kiss.

"Hey! We should play doctor!" She said happily as we pulled apart.

~end of flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm nothin much to say... :D

Thank you for reading!

And thank you for subscribing~~

KatieRose380

ss501kyusaeng

foreverhonest0

xlilxsreyxrie

dmarcolin

misbarashid

^O^ <3