Sushi and Panda [:

Coffee Spill

 

 

Recap~

 

We ate our ice cream at a nearby park. After all the ice cream was gone, we talked about music and random stuff. He started to sing Big Bang's song "Cafe" and I soon drifted off at the sound of his soothing voice.

----------

My eyes shot open as soon as I realized I fell asleep. I sat up frantically looking around. Oh, I'm.. back in my room...  I checked the time and.. OH . IT'S 6:21 PM !! I have a fashion designer meeting I need to attend for my college assignment at 7 tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim ___'s POV


I just woke up from my afternoon nap and started to organize my notes I took from the meeting yesterday. My iHome was blasting away [okay not BLASTING super loud but ya know what I mean ^-^ ] Yay. Nicki Minaj's song Super Bass started playing :D I love her, she's so... swaggy haha [I don't even think that's a word] I started rapping along but stop to pause the music when I heard a little knock. 

 

"Come in!" I said thinking it was room service, I unpaused the song and started to rap along with Nicki again, continuing to type stuff on my laptop.

 


"You can rap?" I heard a guy's voice speak and jumped.

"WHOA. JIYONG?! W-What are doing here?! You scared me, I thought it was room service..." I slightly shouted. It was prettyyyy embarrassing top rap in front of a professional rapper.... ehh.. 

He sat on my bed and chuckled. "Here, you forgot this yesterday." He said, putting my flat bill cap on his head, looked in the mirror and did a quick little cute pose, he took it off and waved it in front of my face. *heart beats... faster*

 

I let out a little gasp, "I was looking for that everywhere this morning!!!" I reached out about to take when he quickly pulled it away.


"Yah! What are you doing?" I protested and lunged forward to grab it but failed.

He smiled and said, "Keep rapping, I wanna see what you sound like."

 

"Hell no." Too embarrassing, "You already heard me do it a minute ago."


"Fine. Sing for me then. If you do, I'll give it back to you." He suggested, resting his chin on his hand.

0_o "No. I'm bad at singing." I lied, my friends and I always do karaoke. It's so fun ^-^

 

"Lies!" He pouted. MIRACULOUSLY, my iHome started to play Big Bang's "Lies" o__o

 

 

We both bursted out laughing. While we were doing that, my hand ninja-walked over to his hand that was holding my hat. I was about to close my grip but NOOOOO he snatched it away T__T

"HAHA AA!!" Jiyong stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry  ~__~

"Aish.. whatever."

"Hey, it's five right now and I'm hungry, ya wanna go out to eat something?" He happily asked.

"Hmmm sure. Can I have my hat back now? Pweaseee??" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes and pouted.

Jiyong's POV

"Hmmm sure. Can I have my hat back now? Pweaseee??" ___ pleaded with puppy dog eyes and pouted innocently. Aww, should I give it back?

"Nope." I grinned and put her hat on my head.

 

 

She sighed in defeat, closed her laptop, and said, "Finee lets go." 


 

 

 

 

"WHOA!"

 


Suddenly, she launched herself towards me trying to grab it but failed and landed on top of me...

"......." my mouth opened to say something but nothing came out.

She blushed and quickly got off of me, "Oh um sorry."

-awkward silence-

I put on my shades, made sure that ___'s hat was still on my head, and stood up.

"Hey uhh let's get going, my stomach is gonna die." I said smiling, hoping it makes the atmosphere less awkward.

--------------

We went to a sushi and hibachi restraunt since we both felt like eating sushi.

I lead ___ to a table for two in the corner, far away from everyone else. We ordered what we wanted and waited.

*vibration*

I took out my phone

You have a text from Panda  

Seungri: Yah. Where are you hyung?
Me: Somewhere. I'm busy ,can't text right now. Annyeong~~ :P

I looked up at ___, and smiled, starting a conversation.

------------

Someone's POV

I was just enjoying my sushi when I nearly choked as I looked up.

Is that Jiyong?! What the-- who's that pretty girl he's with?? WHAAAT?! HE DITCHED ME FOR HER?! 

I sat there watching him bring her to a table in the far corner, away from everyone else. He looked down at his phone and quickly texting before he tucked his phone back into his pocket and he looked up smiling happily at the girl and decided to start a conversation.

___'s POV

He looked back up at me and smiled. OMGD. *heart goes on rollar coaster ride*

"So.. I'm curious, what are you doing for your college assignment?"

"Well, I'm majoring in fashion designing right now. My project requires going to Korea. I need to go to fashion shows, fashion designer meetings, and I need to personally interview some too."

"Wow that sounds fun! I never knew that you wanted to become a designer. Judging by the way you dress, you'd make a great one!" He beamed at me, giving two thumbs up. *BOOM BOOM BOOM goes my heart*

you're wearing this:

Off-Shoulder Print Top

 

 

 

Distressed Leggings

 

 

 

 

Tokidoki Tokidoki 59Fifty Metal Ironman Cap Fitted Hats

 

 

 

 

 

 

I

gave him a little shy smile. "Kamsahamnida [: But you really think so?" I asked him uncertainly.

 


"Yeah! Hopefully, you'll become famous and design clothes for BIG BANG!" He grinned happily. 

"And 2NE1, SE7EN, PSY, the rest of YG too haha Jeremy Scott's my idol."

"Oooh I like him too."

And soon, we became engrossed in our convo.

Jiyong's POV 

"Here you go~~ Enjoy your sushi~!" The waitress said as she set our plates and our drinks on the table. Phew. Good thing it's a waitRESS and not an attractive waitER for ___.

I picked up a sushi and put it in my mouth. 

"Mmmm so good!" I exclaimed after I swallowed it and took a sip of my drink. 

"Mmm-hmm..." she responded. I looked over at her and burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHAHAHA!!" Well, more like coughing like crazy... i was choking on my drink from laughing. Why is this happening? Well, ___'s stuffed cheeks were all puffed up while chewing her big piece of sushi and she looked so funny! But in a good way :D 

"YAH~! Stop making fun of me!!" She protested after swallowing.

"HAHAHA yer so freaking cute and funny while eating!" 

"Shut up! Who asked you to stare at me?!" She half-shouted. I was too busy chuckling at the image of her eating to notice her reach out towards my shirt. She pulled the collar of my shirt towards her and dropped an ice cube in.

facial expression: O___O

"GAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSP!!!!!" My mouth opened again to scream but nothing came out. I quickly clutched my the ice cube in my shirt with my right hand and pulled it forward so it doesn't touch me.

"YOU.ARE.GONNA.PAY.FOR.THIS." I said thru my clenched teeth. She just sat there laughing her off.

"AHAHAH you shoulda seen the look on your face!!!!"

My left hand reached up my shirt to get the ice cube outta shirt. 

"AHA! GOT IT!" I exclaimed. 

"Ji. Shh.." ___ quietly shushed me and jerked her head towards the other tables, who were staring at us....

-aawwkkwwaarrdd silence-

"AHEM. Ahah.. sorry." I apologized sheepishly. The people soon went back to their own food and we did too.

-------------

Kim ___'s POV

"Oooh. Last piece!" i said. I was just about to pick it up when a another pair of chopsticks snatched it away.

"Yah!" I said looking up at Jiyong who was happily chewing my sushi.

"Mmm delicious!!"

"Aisshh, that was my last piece!! HMPH!" I pouted and looked away pretending to be mad.

"Hehe sawwieee."

I turned my face towards him again and announced, "Apology not accepted."

He pouted and said, "Awwwh I'm sawwie, it just looked so lonely on your plate. It was calling my name too..!"

I gave him a O__o face

"Here," His chopsticks picked up his last piece, "Take my last one." Jiyong nudged the sushi roll against my lips.

 

"Are you trying to feed me?" O__o

 

"Open up~~" He continued to press the roll against my lips.

 

"No." I responded in a childish way.

 

He took the sushi away and pretended it was a plane... flying towards my mouth.

 

"OH NO!! It needs somewhere to land on!! ___, quickly open your mouth!"

 

*sigh* "Fineee.." and I opened wide.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The sushi jet was just about to land when...

 

Tonight~~ Tonight~~ Tonight~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Sorry.. Someone's calling me. Just gimme a second."

 

 

I looked at caller ID...

 

Seungri's calling. AGAIN. Aishh.. He called earlier asking if I wanted to go see some new horror movie and I said that I already had plans.

 

 

 

"WHAT." I answered the phone annoyed.

 

 

 

"... you okay hyung? You don't sound so happy."

 

I sighed. "Look here, you're phone call just ruined my moment." I whispered into the phone so ___ couldn't hear.

 

 

"Your moment? Oooh~ were you about to kiss a girl? Hehe." He asked eagerly.

 

"Noo. Aish.. hey, I gotta go now. Bye maknae."

 

"Y-yah! Wait!" 

 

*Click*

 

 

I smirked at my phone and set it on the table. I picked up the sushi jet plane again:

 

 

"Weeee~! Here comes the sushi plane!" And it touched downed on ___'s tongue.

 

 

"Hahaha Mmm.. yummy!" 

 

 

After I payed the bill, ___ and I headed towards my bike in the parking lot. I was about to start the engine when I suddenly felt vibration in my pants.

 

 

"Oh my phone!" 

 

Hmm.. Seungri sent me two pictures and a video... I opened the first pic.

 

 

 

"MWO?!" My eyes widen and I quickly took off my helmet.

 

 

"What's wrong, Ji?" ___ asked while peering trying to peer over my shoulder.

 

"Look! These pictures!"

 

"Uh-oh... did they catch us?" 

 

"Oh. Nah they didn't, Seungri took these pictures..."

 

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Yeah! I know! 

 

"Where is he?" ___ wondered curiously.

 

"I dunno but hold up.. he sent a video too.." I played the video and showed it to her.

 

"AHAHAHA it's a video of  me dropping ice into your shirt!!"

 

 

Out of no where, someone snickered. I felt ___ held onto me even tighter..

score 

:D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry about not updating for like two days. I've been busy and I think I have a bad cold right now... T__T

 

 

Yay! New subscribers!

 

-nobodybutyou

 

-xXMuz1cS0ulXx

-CarrotTemptation

-xXReeXx

-mikaan21