Heaven Shimmer Party part 2

Coffee Spill

Recap~



"Omo! Jiyong oppa! Annyeo--" The first girl stopped.

"___?!?!"

"JAELA AND AIMI?!" O.O

~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

"You guys know eachother...??" Taecyeon said in a confused tone.

___ turned to him, "Ahah yeah. We went to middle school and high school together." I said smiling. A little bit. 

Jiyong examined those two. So they're the girls who were mean to ___ huh? They look pretty innocent. But nahh, you can't judge a book by its cover. 

JaeLa and Aimi sat there, staring at ___ in shock. Taecyeon spoke up again, "Whoa, really?? That's great that we all know eachother then, huh?" He smiled., "Did you know that they're planning to debut soon? But for now, they're just back up dancers."

"Wow, really? Congratulations! Damn, long time no see huh? Where's Jinny?" ___ said with her stare still locked on the girls and faked a smile.

None of the them felt like talking so Taecyeon spoke again. "Jinny wasn't feeling well so she stayed home."

-Crickets chirping-

JaeLa, Aimi, and ___ continued their stare down competition. Well, it was more of a glare down. Jiyong observed the scene in silence while Taecyeon sat there confused. 

Feeling awkward, he rubbed the back of his neck and broke the silence, "Well um uh, lets go dance girls.." He stood up pulling the girls with him. JaeLa and Aimi still had their glares locked on ___'s eyes, who was also doing the same.

When they disappeared into the crowd, Jiyong finally nudged ___, who was continueing to stare into the dancing crowd as if she could see them with her x-ray vision.

"You okay, ___?" He looked at her worried.

___ snapped back into reality, "Wha? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just... shocked."

Your POV

"Wha? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just... shocked." I said.

He smiled softly and pulled her out of her seat. "Come on, lets not worry about those es and have a good time. That's what we're here for right?" He said, poking my tummy making me yelp and jump a little.

" *gasp* you're ticklish??" He poked me again, causing me to jump. His hands made their way to my tummy and started to wriggle his fingers, tickling. 

"Yah! Stop it!" I slapped him and dove into the dancing crowd. 

---------

"Awwh man. I gotta rest for a bit. So tired.." I panted as I sat down. Nichkhun came over and joined me. We talked for a bit when LMFAO's song, Party Rock Anthem came on.

"Hey, I love this song! I know the dance too! Come on!" We both quickly got to the dance floor and found Jiyong, Taecyeon, and..... youknowwho. 

But it was fun, we all shuffled and danced to the song as a group while everyone else formed a circle around us, cheering. Soon the song was over so me and Jiyong left the the dance floor to get something to drink. He led me to the VIP section where Far East Movement were chilling and introduced me. We hung out for a bit until they all had to go perform one last song. Jiyong went with them too, so I guess that just leaves me.. Turns out, FM (Far East Movement) and Jiyong performed the song that Big Bang collabed with them to surprise me (: Everyone was having such a great night. Even JaeLa and Aimi were having fun. I smiled to myself.

" *sigh* Maybe I can have another chance with them... I sure miss the times we spent together.." I murmured. I stood up and made my way to the dance floor so I could have a little chat time with them, hopefully they'll warm up to me?

Jiyong's POV

As I was on stage with FM, I watched ___ carefully. She was sitting alone but smiling and bobbing her head to the music. But she was looking at something.. I turned my head and followed the direction of her gaze... JaeLa and Aimi? Hmm why's she smiling at them?

Your POV

Prohgress took the stage and grabbed the mic, "Time for the dance battle, mah ay ladies!! Who's brave enough to battle these lovely Angel Glow girls?! Come on up if you're a dance warrior!" He gestured to JaeLa and Aimi, who were beaming as they walked onstage. Jiyong eyes met mine and he jumped off stage.

He made his way towards me and pulled me onstage. Taecyeon and Nichkhun joined us and we stood on the sideline watching some random girls and the Angel Glow have their dance off.

Wow... JaeLa and Aimi improved a lot since high school! I thought to myself. The battle grew more intense making my jaw dropped as they effortlessly creamed the girls who tried to battle them. Aimi saw me and smirked as I quickly closed my mouth.

"OOOOHH YEAH~ Damn, these girls sure know how to up the party! Hmm seems like they'll reign as the champs! Unless... there's someone else out there who thinks they can beat these Angel Glow ladies??" Prohgress asked raising his eyebrows.

Taecyeon leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Hey, you should do it. I have feeling you can really intensify this." He had a smile in his tone. 

Nichkhun must have heard and smiled at me encouragingly, nudging me to the center of the stage. But I refused.

"Ahaha nah thanks, I'll pass. I'm no where near as good them." I said, trying to stay back while he kept pushing me towards the spotlight.

"Come on, Baby Sushi, it'll be f--" Jiyong started.

Prohgress saw the guys pushing me out and boomed into the mic, "Oooh what's this? Bgirl Yummii wants to battle Angel Glow?? Hella Interesting!!! Well come on out! Don't be shy!" Kev Nish came over and held out his hand to me.

I blinked and stared at his hand when--

"OOOF!" Jiyong shoved me into Kev Nish. I turned my head to see the guys grinning. Aish... I'm gonna make them pay..

Kev Nish escorted me to the spotlight while the crowd went wild and Dj Virman started to play the song If I Was You (OMG).

JaeLa smirked and started to dance. She moved around, flawlessly busting out complex and y dance moves (that I couldn't even do!) along with some hip-hop moves and pops here and there. Her style of  dancing has changed since high school. Well kinda. It's just gotten more on the y/dirty side. The crowd roared and cheered wildly.

The song soon changed to 2PM's song Electricity and JaeLA stepped back so I could have a turn.

At first, I stood there motionless but gradually, I started to bob to music, absorbing the beat inside of me. Aimi gave me a dirty smirk. Suddenly, my body started to move faster and faster.

Jiyong's POV

___ just stood there motionless and I started to get worried. Oh no, I shouldn't have forced her.. I should've known better. What if these girls are still intimidating to ___? Aish.. Ahhh oh no.. 

But suddenly, ___ started to toprock. Her steps increased in speed and her feet slid around flawlessly flowing to the beat. With her arms moving, she went from toprocking to C-walking, and smoothly moved onto popping and moving like a robot. The cheers of the crowd got louder as they grew even more excited. ___ turned and smiled Nichkhun and Taecyeon. But when her eyes met mine, she winked before jumping high up into the air and falling to the ground with a soft thud. At first everyone, but me and the 2PM guys, gasped thinking that ___ had fallen but she surprised the crowd by popping back up into an elbow freeze. The people screamed and chanted for more. She beamed and did some air flares, one handed freeze, jackhammers, windmills,  and did a perfect butterfly twist. She then, walked over to JaeLa and did a y body wave against JaeLa's body like I did in Big Bang's MV for Goodbye Baby :D

"WOOOOO!!!" the 2PM guys cheered along with the shrieking crazed crowd who wanted more.

I made my way towards her and gave her a quick hug before Prohgress came over and held her fist up high shouting, "AND BGIRL YUMMII IS THE WINNER!!"

___ smiled and walked over to the Angel Glow girls. 

"You guys were amazing earlier. I have to admit, I was pretty scared when I saw you two battling." She smiled softly and held out her hand hoping for a hand shake.

JaeLa looked at her hand. She was about to take it when Aimi suddenly pushed ___'s hand away and splashed her pina colada drink onto ___'s face and poured the rest on her shirt.

The buzzing crowd who were watching hushed immediately.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Your POV

My fingers went to my eyes and wiped off the drink. I looked down at myself, shocked. The mic slipped out of Prohgress's hand and fell to the ground with a loud thud echoing from the stereo speakers. I turned my head and saw everyone's surprised faces. Taecyeon and Nichkhun's jaws were hanging wide open while Jiyong gawked at us. I turned back to Aimi's smirking face. Suddenly, I lunged towards her, grabbed the front of Aimi's shirt with my left hand and jerked her to me, lifting her feet off the ground. The crowd gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~

O__O

OMO. What's gonna happen?!?!

Comment, rate, subscribe! Oh wait. that's for youtube.. 

my bad.. 

please comment! ^__^ that'd be great if you subscribe too [: 

Do I have any silent readers out there?? hmm...

oh and my chapter picture... I know, random hahaha It's Tae Jin Ah making a parody of GD's Heartbreaker. T-Dragon!! xD