High & Fly Party part two

Coffee Spill

Recap~~~

 

"Omo! Seungri!!" I exclaimed as I jumped on him, giving him a big hug. 

He hugged back and said, "Oh, ___-ah. I'm so happy you came! Jiyong was really hoping you'd come too~! Come on, follow me."

We weaved through the crowd and went into a little private VIP section.

~~~~~~~~~~~

___'s POV

I was just about to step in the private section area with Seungri when a pair of strong arms s around my waist from behind, lifting me up.

I screamed as the person swung me around.

"___!!!!!!! You came!"

WHAA?! That familiar voice.. "YAH!! JIYONG. PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I protested.

He puts me back on the ground and pouts. 

"Oh thaaanks, you hug Seungri when you saw him and all I got was a 'YAH!! JIYONG PUT ME DOWN!!'  instead of 'OPPA!! HI!'  hmm??"

"But it hurt when you were yanking my waist." I complained back. Jiyong looked at me to a =__= look.

"Ahem. Hyung?" Oh, i forgot about Seungri haha

 "Aren't you gonna introduce her?" A girl's voice asked.. oh! its Minzy! All of 2NE1, Daesung, and Taeyang were looking at me curiously. Where's TOP? He's on stage performing Digital Bounce with SE7EN.

"Oh yeah. ahah sorry. Guys, this is Kim ___." Jiyong said happily while putting his hand on my shoulder. I slightly flinched at his touch. I felt myself heating up.. o.o

"Oh um. Annyeong~"  I shly smiled and waved a little.

They one by one introduced themselves.

CL stepped back to examine me from head to toe, "Oooh~ I love your outfit! Very unique." She complimented while grinning warmly. All the other girls nodded agreeing. I nervously smiled stood there as Jiyong  checked me out.. ehh O__e

"I like it!" He said.

"Oh Jiyong-ah, it's our turn to go perform." Taeyang said pointing his head towards the stage. All the Big Bang guys left, leaving me alone with 2NE1. I was kind of afraid that it'd be awkward.

"How old are you ___?" Minzy asked while patting the empty space on the booth beside her, signalling me to sit. I sat down next to her.

"Im 20."

"Ohhh.. is it okay if I call you Unnie?" She slightly cocked her head and smiled.

"Hehe sure." ^___^ and Minzy gave me a hug.

"So.. I heard that you're from the US right?" Bom asked.

"Haha yeah I am ^__^ I'm just here in Seoul for a school assignment." I replied. "Did Jiyong tell you that?"

Dara piped in and said, "Yeah! Seungri's been raving about Jiyong seeing a girl, which was you, lately haha, he sent us a video of you guys eating at the sushi resteraunt. Tsk tsk, what a stalker.." 

I was sursprised, "Oh really?? Hahaha that day so funny!"

"Haha yeah good job at Ji back," CL laughed and winked. "Seungri even sent the video to almost every YG member, including CEO Yang Hyun Suk! Haha they're dying to meet you now."

"Aw man, seriously?" I chuckled.

SE7EN walked in and saw me, "Oooh, hi there! You must be the girl Jiyong told us about!"

And with that, we all soon got to to know each other even more, becoming friends. [:

--------------

"Hey Baby Sushi~!" Jiyong greeted as he plopped down on the seat next to me, "How you guys doin?"

"Im goooood." I said. "Yah. I heard that you talk about me a lot at work. What's up with that?" I asked elbowing him lightly on the side of his chest.

"And he's been leaving work early to see you too! Oh, and don't forget that he ditched Seungri for you too." SE7EN added, snickering.

"Mwoh? I don't see anything wrong with that." Jiyong pursing his lips in fustration.

"Riiiiight. Yang Hyun Suk's been gettin suspicious." TOP said, eyeing him skeptically.

Jiyong glared at SE7EN and TOP.

The song Last Farewell started to play and Jiyong stood up, pulling me to my feet.

"Hey, lets go dance." He smiled.

"I..." I started while glancing around nervously at the others. They all encouraged me to go, smiling too.

"I'm not really a good dancer.." OKAY. I admit it. I am a dancer. Next to music, dancing is amazing. But NO. I'm not dancing with G-DRAGON, nor am I gonna dance infront of the YG family people.. 

"Come on~ I know, you can dance. All clubbers dance." He yanked me onto the dance floor as I tried to pull away. GRR. He's so damn skinny, yet he's so strong. 

He started to dance around me, pulling me along to the beat of the music. I looked around, everyone seemed to be having a good time. Even Minzy was on the floor dancing with Seungri. It looked so fun.. My body started to move to the beat. NO NO. Stop moving stupid body! Noo~! 

I couldn't stop myself anymore and broke out dancing. 

Jiyong's POV

I started to dance as ___ just stood there, glancing around. I held her waist gently and moved her to the music. Her body slowly started to sway and before you know it, she was like a dancing monster.

PSSHHHH. That liar! And she said she's not a good dancer?! She's burning up the floor! Next thing I know, people were crowding around us, watching us dance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

yay! comments!

anyway, thanks for subscribing! ^o^

fufufu

Gdragonkwonjiyong

xThisAznGurl

bananaO13

lolliderellad2nd

yenisvip12

blueberry2097

raiza03