Your Past & Quest Crew part one

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

"Bye Bgirl Yums." he waved.

"Bye, Victoria Vicky Boo." I grinned.

"HEY! i'M NO-" I cut him off by ending the video chat thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Your past------
 
___'s POV
 
Me, Jinny, Aimi, and Jae [aka JaeLa] were best friends in middle school. We hung out, shopped together, went on vacations, partied, flirt with guys, supported and loved each other. We had so many unforgetable moments together. We considered us as quadruplets and swore to be besties forever.
 
But when we all started freshmen year, we started changing and maturing. The three of them changed drastically as they started to make new friends. We started to drift apart, ditched one another [expect for me, I never changed THAT much], backstabbed, and caused other drama in our friendship. Before we even got to November, we didn't talk to each other anymore. We hated each other. Well, I didn't, I just missed them, missed our bond, our moments together. This lasted for a month and a half.
 
Aimi, Jinny, and JaeLa got together without me knowing. Until one day, I saw them at the mall together. I happily bounced up to them to greet them. But all I got were smirks and dirty looks. 
 
"What are you doing here?" JaeLa sneered. That suprised me.
 
"I was uh shopping..? Duh, why else would I be here?" I replied nervously with a weak smile.
 
Aimi, touched my shirt, examining my outfit. "Pshh, and we thought you were the fashionista back then?" She smirked.
 
Jinny said, "Um do you wanna come shopping with us? We can help pick out some clothes for y-." She suddenly got cut off by Aimi's hard nugde.
 
I stood there. Speechless. What the heck? I watched them walk off laughing while making fun of me. Only 30% percent of their bodies were covered up with clothing. They giggled as a group of guys from our school came over to hit on them.
 
They next day at school, I came up to Jinny at lunch to ask her what was happening. She noticed me and quickly walked away. I was about to follow her when JaeLa stuck out her foot, making me trip into a sophmore in my english class, Daniel Ryan Conferido [aka Ryanimay, one of the biggest badasses in school] We both fell. That caused him to spill his chocolate pudding all over his clothes. And his pants. It looked like he took a in his pants.
 
"Holy . I'M SO SORRY!!" I gasped while I was scrambling back on my feet, blushing and looking down. He stood up, unaware of the pudding smeared all over him, and held onto my arm.
 
"It's okay. I have another outfit in my locker. What about you? You okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked with a concerned look on his face while lowering his head to look at my face, which was bent down staring at the floor, embarressed. Yeah I'm hurt. My heart's broken.. 
 
The cafeteria was echo-ing with laughter by now. Ryanimay straightened back up, and hollered at everyone, threatening them to shut the up or else. I felt tears forming at the bottom of my eyes.
 
"WHICH ONE OF YOU ING S DID THIS??" He asked angrily at the hushed crowd. JaeLa was the only one laughing. Laughing like a crazy hyena. Her laugh's weird..
 
"You did this. Didn't you?!" He snapped at her, all pissed off.
 
She stopped laughing and calmly stood up, facing him. If it weren't her four inch stiletto heels, she'd be up to his chin. 
 
"I tripped her. What are you do about it? Huh?" she sassed with a so called "y" evil smile. A few globs of her saliva flew out of as she talked.
 
Ryanimay took his time to wipe off JaeLa's spit off his face.
 
"Damn, is it raining in here?" He said, looking up at the ceiling. A small wave of snickers rolled thru the cafeteria.
 
JaeLa grew fustrated and yelled, "Shut up!" A couple bits of food flew out of onto his face again.
 
More snickers bounced off the walls of the place as she got embarressed and angry and half-ran out of the cafeteria. She tripped over her heels and smacked her face on the door. 
 
The place was exploding with laughter by now as Jinny and Aimi dashed out after her. Aimi, swiftly turned around and flicked us off.
 
Ryanimay double flicked her off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
 
Sawwie for not updating! 
 
two new subscribers! Yay! hehe
 
foreverkjy
 
BIGdreamerFANATIC
 
Thank you! 
 
tumblr_ljxei6Bmxo1qbwr2to1_500_thumb.png
 
Raaandom