Spaghetti

Coffee Spill

Recap~
 

"Well then," I said beaming at her happily, "I'm glad you like GD, cuz he would've been soooo disappointed to hear you make fun of him." and I took off my shades looking straight at her grinning.


___ eyes widen to the size of a plate the second she saw my face, turned her head to the sidewalk and a fountain of water came spewwing out of .
~~~~~~~~~

Kim ___'s pov

WHAT?! How can this guy be GD?!

 

I looked at him with a disgusted face plastered on me, "Psshhhh! You're G-Dragon?!" I said in English so no one knew what we were talking about and he quickly put back on his shades.

"Yep!" He replied happily.

Still wearing a disgusted look on my face, I spat, "Pfft! I never knew GD could be so obnoxious and erted!"

"Yah! Why are you so mean?" He pouted. Hehe <3

I stuck out my tongue at him. "I never knew you could be like this!" I retorted.
 

Jiyong's pov

I leaned back in his chair and relaxed. Phew, at least she's not spazzing out.

"Sooo, ___," I said grinning while leaning forward towards her an again, "You think my voice is soothing?" >:D

 

___'s pov

OMO. I did say that earlier!! I looked away blushing, "Umm, will excuse me fer a sec? I gotta go to the b-bathroom," I stuttered, standing up.
 

He snickered and grabbed my wrist, holding me back. ....
I sat back down embarrassed while looking away from his face, Jiyong looked at me with an evil smirk tattooed on his lips.

He opened his mouth about to say something but got cut off when Jae came out with our spaghetti, "Here you go, enjoy~!" he said beaming at me. I smiled back and thanked him. JAE, MY HERO!! I could see Jiyong's facial expression getting annoyed mwahahaha xD

"Man, I'm so frickin hungry!" I said hoping to change the subject, picking up my fork.

"Stop changing the subject." He looked at me with an evil smile, "Nahh, just messing with ya, I'm hungry too haha let's eat."

PHEW! I thought as I was about to shove a forkful of spaggetti into my mouth. OH NO. I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING... I CAN'T EAT SPAGHETTI INFRONT OF PEOPLE. I look like an idiot with all that tomato sauce on my face!! O__O Oh ...

Jiyong's pov

__ froze with her fork halfway into and quickly set her fork on her plate with a worried face.

"___-ah, are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Wha? Oh. Deh, I'm fine eheh...." she replied, nervously chuckling.

Still worried, I asked, "Why aren't you eating then? Do you like spaghetti? We can order something else if you want." 

"Oh, no, I love spaghetti. It's just that....  I... eh nevermind." She picked up her fork again but shook off some noodles and stuck the fork in .

"Oh okay then..." I slowly responded, continuing to eat again.

Later, I looked up at her and a smile slipped onto my lips. She's so cute when she eats haha there's a little sauce around . ___ must have sensed me looking and quickly took her napkin, wiped it off kind of looking embarressed.

So this is why she didn't want to eat earlier... A little chuckle escaped my mouth, I tried biting my lips to hid my smile.

She heard me and looked up, "Yah, what's so funny?"

"Nothing~ Just keep eating," I said with a little smile playing on my lips.

She looked down at her plate about to eat again but glanced back up at me, "Ji, this is kinda awkward, can please stop staring at me like that?"

"But you're so cute when you eat." I said pouting. Whoa, I can't believe I just said that...

"You're making fun of me aren't chu."

"Nuh uh~~" I replied playfully :D

She sighed, "I can't eat when you're staring at me."

"But it's funny~~" I whined. Hehe ^o^

"YAH! Urgh... I don't feel like eating anymore," She pushed her almost empty plate away and sipped her water.

I puffed my cheeks defeatedly, "Fineee. Let's go then." I stood up to go get the bill.

___'s pov

Urrghh, I knew this would happen =__= I lost my appetite after he made fun of me and pushed my plate away. 

After Jiyong came back out, we left the Italian restraunt. 

"Hey, you wanna get some ice cream?" He offered.

"Um sure, if you're not busy." I answered happily. I quickly checked the time on my ipod, 2:45 PM. Awwh man, I'm starting to feel jet-lagged. It's only my third day in Korea.

----------

We ate our ice cream at a nearby park. After all the ice cream was gone, we talked about music and random stuff. He started to sing Big Bang's song "Cafe" and I soon drifted off at the sound of his soothing voice.

----------

My eyes shot open as soon as I realised I fell asleep. I sat up frantically looking around. Oh, I'm.. back in my room...  I checked the time and.. OH . IT'S 6:21 PM !! I have a fashion designer meeting I need to attend for my college assignment at 7 tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh.. this chapter was kinda boring.. sorry... T__T

BUT. I'd like to thank my new subscribers!!

lovis89

xjpaekx3

BiGbAnG541

Comments make me happy! :D