What? You Girls are Kidding Me =__=

Coffee Spill


Recap~



Jiyong sighed. "Oh ___..."

He pulled me to him and tightly wrapped his arms around me. Why can't Zane be here with me right now? I buried my face into his warm chest, pretending it was Zane, and cried.

~~~~~~~~

Day 9

Your POV
I woke up the next day and showered. After that I went on my laptop and had two webcam sessions.

The first one was with my parents. Ehhh... I had to make up a lie saying that I tripped and while walking into the elevator. But I still got showered with lectures telling me to be careful. Ugh @__@

My second was a webcam session with Quest Crew. They dumped an load of compliments on me, saying how proud they were that I got revenge on Aimi [:< 

Later, I got bored and decided to check Allkpop for random ne--

OH HOLY BOUNCY PENGUIN !

G-Dragon's Girlfriend Is... B-Girl Yummii?

B-Girl Yummii and JYP trainee, Aimi, Fighting in a Club?

Those two articles were the headlines of the news on the website?!?!?!

The first article had a picture of me and Jiyong hugging when he came to the Jeremy Scott fashion show last night. There was also pictures of when he jokingly put his arm around me.

The second article had a video of me in the dance battle and me beating up Aimi afterwards. 

Oh ... I am screwed.... O__O Oh no.. I should have listened to Jiyong.... oh no. oh no. oh no. oh no. oh no~!

\(T0T)/

I sat there with my hands on my face, pulling the skin on my cheeks down when a knock on my door interrupted my panic attack.

Hmm probably Jiyong. Maybe he saw the news. UWAHHHH!! *cry cry* I went up to my door and ope--

"JaeLa and Jinny?!?!" My jaws must have dropped cuz Jinny smiled and reached out to push them back up, closing my mouth, and the two invited themselves in and sat on the sofa.

"B-b-but.." I stuttered.

"We wanted to visit so GD told us where you're staying." JaeLa said with a smile.

I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my eye brows, confused. My fist clenched, getting ready to lash out if they wanna fight. "What do you want?"

Jinny smiled again and reached out to touch my fist, "Calm down, ___. We just wanted to talk to you about something. Sit down." The girls moved apart so I could sit between them.

JaeLa sighed and started to talk, "Look ___, about ninth grade.... I was wrong. I thought it was cool and fun to do it.. ya know?" She cringed sheepishly. "But I was completely wrong to bully my best friend. I didn't want... *sigh* ...Jinny didn't even like it in the first place  but you know Aimi, she likes playing boss. Plus, we were afraid that she'd turn on us if we back out, ya kno--"

"Whoa whoa. Hold up. She would never do that. She likes you guys a lot and she thinks you guys are fun. I'm the only one that she hated secretly." I interrupted.

"Oh... well, as the years went by, me and Jinny started to miss you... but.. we.. I have admit, but I was kinda scared to talk to you since you've gotten so different ahah...." JaeLa continued.

"Yeah and... we just wanted to drop by and ask for forgiveness...." Jinny said with sad look.

I raised my eyes brows and rolled my eyes, "You guys are kidding me right?" 

"No we're not, ___. We're serious here. Please forgive us." JaeLa pleaded.

"........." I bit my lower lip and looked down at my lap.

"I'll think about it."

"But--" Jinny started.

"Ah-uh, no buts. No asses, girls." I waggled my finger at her and stood up.

JaeLa stood up too. "Bu--"

"Nope. I made it clear. No buts. No asses. Now lets go." I grabbed my bag, check to see if my eyelined eyes are alright, and walked out the door. I was about to close the door when I popped my head back inside to see the girls still sitting there with a kinda stunned look.

"Ladies, are we going or not??" I asked.

"Oh. Wha-What? We're going?" Jinny looked up with a confuzled face.

"Duhh~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(:

You think they mean it?