High & Fly Party part 3

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

Jiyong's POV

I started to dance as ___ just stood there, glancing around. I held her waist gently and moved her to the music. Her body slowly started to sway and before you know it, she was like a dancing monster.

PSSHHHH. That liar! And she said she's not a good dancer?! She's burning up the floor! Next thing I know, people were crowding around us, watching us dance.

~~~~~

Still Jiyong's POV

She was dancing with all types styles. Cute, wild,  tough, y, etc.. I stopped dancing and stepped back to watch her. ___ surprised us all when she pulled off a L kick. The crowd roared with excitement.

if you guys dont know what a K stand is, its a breakdancing move

0.jpg

She starts to bust out some flares, going into windmilling, falls back on the ground, does a kip up, and ends with an elbow freeze. C-walking over to me, she pulls me by the front of my shirt back into the center again, making me dance this time.

Big Bang's La-La-La comes leaking out of the stereo speakers.

A smirk was plastered on her lips as she steps away leaving me in the spotlight. I gawked at her but snapped back into life as the crowd chanted, "GD, GD, GD!" 

I chuckled. And starts it all off with a headspin. Few toprocks here and there, pops and locks, air chair freeze to a windmill, and I did a headhollow after that. 

The song quickly changes to With U and I grabbed Baby Sushi back into the center of the circle. Fortunately, I still remember the dance to this song and I start to dance to it. I glanced at ___, she was dancing in sync with me as well. I grinned and she returned it with a wink. She turned to the YG members that were staring at us with their jaws dropped and beckoned them to join us. Big Bang came in the circle first, then 2NE1, and at last, SE7EN danced along with us too. Before you knew it, almost all of the crowd were dancing along too. Everyone was having a phenomenal time partying away. 

Taeyang's POV

I saw everyone forming a circle on the floor. Omo, did something happen? I got worried and stood up.

"Is something wrong hyung?" Daesung asked, rising from his seat too.

The crowd stopped dancing and started to cheer and chant. 

"Hmm what's going on?" SE7EN wonder outloud, making his way towards the floor.

We all followed him, weaving thru the people to the front...

My eyes widen in shock as I saw ___ breakdancing. Jiyong elbowed me and smirked with a proud face. I looked around to see the YG members gawking at ___ with awe.

---------------

___'s POV

I dropped back into my booth/seat whatever with a huff and closed my eyes. I need to calm my racing heart down from all that dancing. The touch of the cool rim of a martini glass brushed against my lips, I opened my eyes to see Ji holding it. 

"Here, you look thirsty." He offered me the raspberry appletini.

"I'm not 21 though.." I said.

"The drinking age here is 20."

My eyes crossed as I stared down at the delicious drink hovering by my mouth. I've drank alcohol at parties plenty of times before, who cares?

I closed my eyes, parting my lips as Jiyong tipped the glass, letting the cold drink slide down my thirsty throat.

"Thanks." I said as I took the glass from him, drinking some more. I finished it in two gulps.

He eyed me saying, "You're not drinking it right."

I smiled. "I know, I've drank plenty of times before. I'm just thirsty right now. Is there more?"

He handed me cosmoplitan and I quickly chugged it. 

"I'm still thirsty."

Jiyong looked at me with a o.O look on his face, "Do you want some of mine?" He held up his full glass margarita.

"YES. Please."

He held it to my lips, pouring a little down my throat. It wasn't enough to quench my thirst so I tipped the glass with my hand so more would come but he quickly stopped me.

"It's almost gone!" He exclaimed as he stared at the drink in his hand, "Uh-uh. No more. I don't want you getting drunk. Look, your face is already getting red!"

"Don't worry, I always win in drinking games." I flashed him a grin and reached out for his glass but he pulled it away.

"Here, take this." He handed me a water bottle and I gladly freefalled it down my throat.

"Damn.. You sure are thirsty." He said in amazement while staring at the empty water bottle.

Uh-oh. I got to go pee o.o 

"Ji, do you know where the bathroom is?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Haha I saw that coming, come on follow me."

He lead me to the bathroom and offered to wait but I said no, so he left.

After doing some nature stuff, I start to make my way back to the VIP area. On the way, a guy bumped into me, and asked me to dance.  I said yes. 

Jiyong's POV

I saw ___ making her way back to where we were but some guy asked her to dance. Watching him dance with her made me feel all.... uneasy. I kept my eyes on them but suddenly, my hands balled into fists as he pulled her close    to his body. Too close. The front of her body was pressed to him. He started to dirty dance.

Grinding his hips against hers..

My teeth clenched. 

She starts to move in motion with him too. Like, dancing in a y way. 

I could tell it was turning him on.

One of his hands made its way to her while the other slithered up her shirt.

___ got uncomfortable and slows down with her dancing and tries to pull away.

But he wouldn't let go of her.

OK. That does it.

I stood up and made a beeline towards them. ___ saw me and her eyes widen in distress, pleading for help.

Clearing my voice, I asked the guy if I could dance with her.

"Hah. In yer dreams. Go get your own girl." He spat.

I was about to swing my fist at him when I remembered that I was famous. Gotta keep it cool. Grabbing her arm, I sharply jerked her out of his grip and made our way back to the VIP section.

"Omo. What happened?" Daesung asked as soon as we sat down.

I was too fustrated to answer and put my face into my hands. ___ said sorry but quickly clamped shut when I glanced up at her.

---------------------------

-12:15 AM-

___ rose from her seat. I looked up at her.

"Where are you going?" Oh-no.. I hope she's not mad at me.. O:

"It's too hot in here." She said as she stretched her arms back, rolling her wrist, making them crack.

I stood up and led her out the back door.

She leaned against the wall of the alley as I just stood there in front of her with my arms crossed. It was silent and awkward.

___ bit her lips and glanced up at me but looked back down.

"I-I'm.. Sorry.." She stuttered.

___'s POV

"I-I'm.. Sorry.."

He sighed and put both of his hands on my shoulders. He bent down and lowered his face to look at mine, which was looking at the ground. 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." He said with a small, weak smile, "I just didn't like how he was getting too close to you. He was feeling you up too. Ugh."

He tipped my chin up to look at his face.

"You gettin' tired? It's 12:20 ." 

"No." I lied.

"Hmm, you sure? I don't mind going home right now." He said with an amused look. He took out his phone and sent a text.

"Come on, lets go home. I told the others that I'm leaving. They're gonna go home too." He said and nugded me away from the wall, making our way out of the alley behind the club.

We were walking side by side happily til I felt a hand snake around my waist.

I looked to my side to see if it was Jiyong's arm. It wasn't.

"Hey babe, why ya leavin' so early?" A voice whispered into my ear, breathing hot breath onto my skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Omo. What's happening?? :D

I mentioned some bboying moves in this chapter. Sorry if you guys don't know what they are. Feel free to google it or something [: Hehe this chapter's pic is random ^__^