Gee, thanks for making fun of me -__-

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

"Tighter." I could hear the smirk in his voice. urgh..

I pressed my hands against his side a bit harder. He grabbed my hands and pulled me forward. Closer. and firmly wrapped them around his waist. I could hear him snicker mischieviously. =__= 

Ji revved his bike up and off we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

___'s pov

We soon found ourselfves in front of the hotel I'm staying at. I got off his sports bike and took off my helmet.

"Thank you so much Ji." I said smiling.

"Oh um yeah, anytime." he replied returning a smile.

"Okay, I'll see you around then, byee~~!"

I turned around about to leave when I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned to see Jiyong holding me back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uhh.. um.. Can I use your bathroom?" He asked embaressed.

Hahaha he's so cute when he's all flustered. I answered, "Oh sure, come on." 

When we reached my room, I quickly slid my card into the door thingy to unlock it and we stepped inside. I fell back onto my bed happily now that I was home. Well, this room's kinda like my home... ahah ^_^ I guess I kinda forgot that Jiyong was still there until he finally spoke up asking where the bathroom was.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I kinda forgot you were there haha. The bathroom's over there." I pointed to the door he was standing by.

I checked the time on my ipod. "DAMN, it's 1:32 pm !! I am so fugging hungry!" I thought out loud and dove for the mini fridge, raiding the thing for spicy ramen noodles.

"Um uh thanks for letting me use the... uh whatever haha." Jiyong said, making my jump.

"Gosh, you scared me! And uh yeah your welcome ahah." [:

He stood there quietly for a minute watching me hunting for food in the fridge, "Well, um I guess I should go now.. byee, see you around."

"Oh okiee, bye Jiyongiee!!" I said waving, he waved back and walked out the door closing it.

Jiyong's pov

"Oh okiee, bye Jiyongiee!!" she said waving, I waved back and walked out the door closing it gently.

On the way to elevator, I couldn't help smiling to myself thinking about what happened earlier today. I wonder if we'll ever meet again... I sighed and made my way into the elevator D: Just as the doors were about to close, I perked up at the thought of something and bolted thru the closing doors.

"___! It's me Jiyong, Open up!" I half shouted excitingly while knocking on her door.

She opened the door with a surprised look glued on her cute little face. WAIT. Cute? no no no. I don't like her! w-what wrong with me?? >.< aishh nevermind.

"Hey, Did you forget something here? Come in." She moved aside letting my walk in.

"So whaddup? You forgot something here?" ___ asked.

"I uhh....... n-no, I didn't forget anything. I um.." Man, why am I so fricking nervous right now?! ___ lifted an eyebrow giving me a small smile. "I uh was wondering if you'd like to umm... have lunch with me!" I blurted out. "Cuz ya know.. we both haven't eaten anything yet." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

She giggled =__= and said, "Oh that'd be great! My tummy's like screaming for food right now. Lemme grab my purse real quick."

___'s pov

AHAHAHA I've never seen a guy so nervous! Awwwh that was adorable!

As soon as we got on his bike/motorcycle/whatever you wanna call it, I held his sides lightly. Without a word, he grabbed my hands =__= and wrapped them around his waist tightly, causing me to lean against him. He turned his head and gave me an amused grin as I went, "urggh..." annoyingly.

On our way there, he asked me, "Where to?"

"Let's go somewhere yummy [: !"

"And where would 'Somewhere Yummy' be hmm?" he asked in a y tone. xP

"Ehh..." >__>

-----------

Jiyong stopped at a nice Italian place and parked his bike.

"I hope ya like Italian food," He said giving me a little smile when we walked in.

"Haha yeah I do ^__^ hey, Ji, can we sit outside?" I pointed at the table for two out the window, "It's such a nice day out."

he hesitated but then said, "Um.. uh okay." and led me outside.

As soon as we sat down, a hot waiter came out and handed us our menus and two glasses of water.

Jiyong's pov

"Annyeong, I'm Jae and I'm gonna be serving you two today," He said smiling warmly at us. Well, more like only at ___. Wow, so polite huh? -__-

___ flashed him a smile in return and thanked him. 

"You think he's cute huh?" I asked teasingly.

Her cheeks turned a little pink. And quickly scoffed a no. Hahahaha x]

"I can tell by the way you guys look at each other, look, he's even talking about you right now!" I pointed my chin in his direction.

___ glanced at him and he gave her a little wave with a smile. She quickly waved back and turned away, flustered.

"I do not like him!" She hissed in english.

"Pshh lies!" I started to sing Big Bang's song Lies but stopped, afraid someone might recognize me o_o

She gave me a -__- look and took a sip out of her glass.

I decided to start a convo by asking her who else is her favorite band.

___ immediately replied happily, "My second favorite is Epik High ^_^ Oh wait. Maybe their my most favorite..."

"What! I thought you said Big Bang was your favorite..!" I said while kinda feeling hurt.. Don't get me wrong here, Epik High is amazing and I look up to them too.

"Well.. I dunno.." WHAT?! She continued on, "Epik High are AMAZING rappers. They're raps are so deep and sincere. Listening to them makes me cry haha sometimes."

"What about GD and TOP? Are they good?" I questioned her.

"Hmm.. well TOP... He has a different style ya know? But some of his lyrics are pretty poetic like Epik High's ^__^ "

"And what about GD? Is he good..?" I eyed her anxiously.

"Ahahaha GD?" 

"Yah what's so funny?" I complained.

She smiled and continued, "Nothing. Well GD... not all his raps THAT deep and poetic like Epik High's..." OUCH. THANKS, ___ 

"Instead, his lyrics create a story line, ya know what I mean? It kinda paints a scene of what he's talking about. But I LOVE his creepy stalker songs haha like Obession and She's Gone, they always give me a creeped out feeling [: Don't get me wrong here though, I love GD. His lyrics are so creative! Some of his songs are deep like Epik High, but he just doesn't write them that way that often."

=__= sounds like she doesn't like my way of rapping huh? Ouch. Again. T__T She even thinks Obsession and She's Gone is creepy.. but.. she did say she loved them.

The annoying Jae guy came back out for our order [more like for ___'s order ugh] and we both chose spagetti.

Ask soon as he left, I asked, "So who's your favorite rapper then?" OH NO. WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT. T__T It's obviously Epik High!

"Ummmmmm~~~~~ Man, do I have to answer this?"

"Yes." I replied firmly.

"Epik High..? wait. no. Ummm.... Aw damn.. Such a hard question! Hmmm... I am gonna say that....

 

 

G-Dragon is my favorite." She said smiling.

O___O REALLY?!?!?!?! 

"REALLY? Why?" I demanded.

"Yep! Cuz... umm his songs are amazing [: and his voice.. it's so soothing hahaha," She shyly replied, "Plus he works so hard, even when he gets accused of plagarism and when there's a bunch of haters."

I started to smile like crazy :D

"Yah. What are you smiling about? Do you have a crush on him?" 

My facial expression went from ^o^ to O___O

"YAH. YOU THINK IM GAY?!"

"You always smile when we talk about him!" She shot back.

"No! Of course not!"

"Whateverrrr." ___ stuck out her tongue and winked <3 o_o oh no. The cupid shot me!!! xP

She gave me a weird look and started drinking her water.

"Well then," I said beaming at her happily, "I'm glad you like GD, cuz he would've been soooo disappointed to hear you make fun of him." and I took off my shades looking straight at her grinning.

___ eyes widen to the size of a plate the second she saw my face, turned her head to the sidewalk and a fountain of water came spewwing out of .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe cliff hanger-ish?? [: I'd like to thank my subscribers for making my day:

GDinspiresme

banesashoi

myasianboys

BBisVIP

-heartmade

and LeahEyah

^u^