breakdown.... TAEYANG! ahah just kiddin (;

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

Startled, the guy and the girl turned around just in time for the last shot.

"What the ?! Who's there?!" Zane shouted, scrambling to put on his shorts.

"DUDE! HURRY! GO GO GO!" Victor pushed Steve and they bolted down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The filming crew was just cleaning up in the park as we took scarfed down dinner before heading to the club for filming.

"UGH man! So effin tiring! Hey, Mookiepoo, want the rest of this?" I held out the iced coffee for him.

"Whoa, you remembered my nickname? ahah impressive." He grinned and slurped down the drink.

"Hurry up! Its almost 8 o'clock! We gotta get there soon!" The director shouted out.

O__O

"What?! Oh ! I have a freaking show to go too!" I bursted out. 

Out of no where Jiyong pops up next to me. "What's wrong?"

"Oh no. Jiyong-ah, I have a fashion show at 8 that I gotta go to." T__T -panic paNiC PANIC-

He looked at me with disbelief. "Are you serious?"

Feeling weak under his sudden deadly stare, I bit my lower lip and nodded with my eyes lowered. He let out a sigh before grabbing my hand.

"Come on, lets get going." He said and pulled me away before I could say "bye" to Dumbo or change out of my outfit... which was pretty much what I like to wear so whatever d:

----------

He stopped infront of Grand Hyatt and I hopped off.

"Hurry up." Was what he said before I dashed inside.

Jiyong's POV

We soon got to the place and she quickly got off my motorcycle, followed by me.

"Oh Ji, you're coming too?" She asked.

"Uh. Well.." Well I feel bad about being a bit snappy earlier...

"You should go. I bet everyone back there is wondering what happened." She nudged me.

"You sure? I can stay and help you if you want." 

___ shook her head. "Nah, you better go and explain before we get in trouble."

I sighed. "Mmkay, call me when you're done. Oh wait, you don't have a phone."

Your POV

His hand dug into his pocket and pulled out an iphone. "Here, call... Seungri. He's always on his phone."

"Oh, okay. Bye! Thanks!" I waved.

------------

After two dreadful hours of worrying about leaving in the middle of filming an MV, I sat on the bench outside.

"Maybe I should just take a taxi..." I thought out loud while browsing thru Jiyong's contact list.

What the..? Where's Seungri's number?? 

I looked thru the long list again.

Seungri... where are you?

Seunhyun... Where are you?

Seungri... Where are you?

Panda ??

"Yoboseyo?" The person answered. Finally.

-----------

No one's POV

~3:40AM~

After filming at the night club, the whole crew came back to YG headquarters for more filming.

"Whoa. Since when did they get so close??" Daesung asked.

TOP looked at ___, who was sleeping with her head slowly sliding towards Dumbo's shoulders but eyes suddenly shot open.

"I'm up!" She straightened up quickly.

Dumbo chuckled. "Is my Poo-La getting sleepy? I'll go get some coffee."

"Hmm?" She shook head, trying to keep awake. "Nah, I've already had *yawn* an assload and it's not working."

"Poo-La??" Daesung thought out loud with confusion. "Are they like dating or something?"

"Aniyo. I heard that they found out about how they used to be best buddies when they were little. And then Dumbo moved away and they lost touch." TOP explained.

"Ohh.." Daesung nodded slowly. "Haha look at Jiyong hyung over there. He seem jealous~~" 

Jiyong must have sensed that Daesung and TOP staring so he put on his shades. 

Just then, Chad dropped next to Dumbo. "Dude. We're finally done. We can go now. SLEEEEEP!!!" 

"Really? Ah Yesss. What about ___?" Dumbo pointed to her, who was snoozing on the ground beside Dumbo's leg. Smiling,  he took off his sweatshirt and put it under her head for as a little cushion.

Just then, Taeyang walked up to them. "Great job today guys, thanks! And yeah, ___ can go now. She must be real tired. Why don't you guys take her back since she's in the same hotel as yours?"

"___, wake up. We're going.." Chad poked her.

Jiyong's POV

"It's alright. Don't wake her up." Dumbo waved Chad's finger away. "I'll carry her out to the van. Get my sweatshirt."

And with that, he picked her up effortlessly. Craddling  ___ against his chest, he and the dance crew walked out the doors saying goodbye.

----------------

Day 15

Your POV

The past few days of hanging out with Poreotics and catching up with Dumbo or Matt (he wants me to call him Ma tt) or Mookiepoo haha yes, that was the nickname I gave Matt when we were younger. 

Time really flys when you're having fun huh? Three more days til I leave Korea... -sigh- Poreotics is staying for another eight days since they're doing some dance workshops with the YG back up dancers and other artists.

Oh yeah! And I forgot to mention my parents. DUDE. They had a HEART ATTACK. I was video chatting with them when Matt dropped by. When I told him who this "boy" was, they spazzed. And showered him with questions: OMO! NO WAY. HOW ARE YOUR PARENTS?! HOW ARE YOU?! MY GOODNESS, YOU'VE GROWN UP TO BE SO HANDSOME!! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH IS THIS REAL!? WHAT HAPPENED?! WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIED! ___ THOUGHT YOU DIED! SHE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Aaand that's when I closed the laptop since they were going too far ahah ^__^ 

I was folding my clothes and getting my suitcase ready with Matt helping me when Steve sent a request for webcam session.

"AY~!! My crew!" I exclaimed when the video popped up.

"Hey ___.." The guys greeted quietly. "Oh hi Dumbo."

"What's wrong?" I asked. They're normally not this quiet.. o.O

"We have to tell you something that we've been wanting to say awhile ago. But Dumbo, you can stay, it's alright." Victor said when Dumbo began to move.

..........

"What? Tell me." I broke silence.

Hok sighed. "Have you been checking your email lately?"

o.O "No...? Why?" 

"Go check it now." 

"Okay.....?"

I was looking thru my inbox when Dumbo went to the bathroom. Hmm.. Steve sent me pictures??

I clicked on it and they showed up as a slideshow.

"What the fuc..? Why'd you guys send me these pi-" 

O.O

''What?" I softly said, looking thru the pictures again, slowly shaking my head.

"Hell no... nuh uh.."

My quivering lips whispered, "No.. this can't be. What are are you guys talking about..?"

"We're sorry ___... but it is...." Steve said. "It's clearly hi--" My throat grew tighter, the lump in my throat got bigger.

"No it's not. No. YOU GUYS GOT THE ING WRONG GUY!!" I screamed and ran out the door.

"No! ___ wait!"

Dumbo's POV

"No it's not. No. YOU GUYS GOT THE ING WRONG GUY!!" I heard ___ suddenly screamed. 

What happened??

I threw the bathroom door opened to see the other door slam shut.

I went over to the laptop. "What happened?"

"DUDE! GO AFTER H--" Hok cried but I was out the door before he finished.

Jabbing the elevator button, it opened in a few seconds. As the doors opened again, I dashed out, not caring about the other people in my way. 

Running outside, I could see ___ hurrying down the sidewalk.

"___! Wait up!" I called. "Where are you going?!"

Your POV

After running for awhile, I found myself at the park, crying and breathing hard under the tree that me and Jiyong climbed the other time. Hitting the tree in fustration, I sobbed. 

Why? Why can't I ever find the perfect guy? I thought he changed.. Zane... You were so good to me...

A pair of hands grasped each of mine and pulled it away from the tree trunk, holding it close against my body with his arms wrapped around me.

I turned around and cried into his chest.

"Shh... its okay, ___. Everything's gonna be alright." Matt whispered into my ear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH. In my opinion, i think this chapter was crappy. But it's alright. You finally broke up with Zane!!!! :D I have a suprise for you and Jiyongiee-yo soon :3

man i love this chapter's picture (:

btw, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN JAY PARK'S NEW MV FOR DEMON?!?!?! SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! i couldnt watch the bed scene part... too y for me to handle.. i had to click on a different page haha ^__^;