Starstruck *O*

Coffee Spill

 

Recap~

"Call me oppa." I winked, making her face heat up even more. Hahaha this is fun x]

"Nahh i'll just call you Ji." She said unexpectedly and smirked. 

My face went  -__- and she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's pov

The bus soon hissed to a stop and I stood up. ___ looked at me and I motioned her to follow me off the bus.

We started to walk down the street in silence until ___ spoke up.

"We're not walking home.. are we??" She asked.

"YEAH. We're so gonna walk the way to the other side of Seoul." I replied sarcasticly and grinned.

"Yah~" ___ whined while lightly punching my arm, "Where are we going?"

"We're heading to an abandoned warehouse where I'll keep you there tied up and make you do whatever I want." I smirked. 

"Aishh.. >__> " 

We turned a corner of the street and finally reached the body shop.

"Come on," I said warmly.

___'s pov

 

"We're heading to an abandoned warehouse where I'll keep you there tied up and make you do whatever I want." He smirked. 

"Aishh.. >__> " This Jiyong guy... Maybe I should have gotten a taxi. MAN, I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER! Now, I'm letting some random guy aka "so-called friend" take me back to my hotel. 

We turned a corner of the street and finally reached a body shop.

"Come on," He said with a little smile. We walked inside. The smell of tires swarmed into my nose the second I stepped in. There pictures/posters of motorcycles and sport bikes on the walls and there were also some models of cool motorcycles on the opposite side of the room.

"You work here?" I asked curiously.

"Me? Nahh, I d--" Some guy walked up to us and cut Jiyong off with a loud greeting.

"ANNYEONG!! Jiyong, your babe's all finished up! But I'll need you to wait for about ten minutes because I don't think the paint's quite dry yet." He said.

"Oh okay thanks."

"Oooh~~ who's this pretty lady, Ji??" He said with wink, "Hi, I'm Dae Hyun!" He held out his hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo~, Kim ___ imnida." I smiled as we shook hands.

"She's my new friend ^__^ I'm giving her a ride home as soon as my ride's done." Jiyong said.

"Ohh lucky her, she gets to ride that sweet !" Dae Hyun pouted cutely.

"I get to ride what?" I asked becoming even more curious. One of these sweet bikes?? I wondered as I secretly skimmed at the bikes and motorcycles.

"You'll see soon enough." Jiyong beamed with excitement in his eyes.

Dae Hyun and Jiyong left to do some business in his office. I went over to one of the chairs and sat down. I noticed that there was a K-pop celebrity magazine on the table next to me and started flipping thru the pages. Oooh, a Big Bang interview... 

"You like Big Bang?" A voice startled me. I looked over to see Jiyong sitting next to me with his eyes on the page.

"Jiyong-ah! Don't do that, you scared me!" I complained and he snickered. "Oh um yeah, Big Bang's my favorite band." I added.

Curiosity was written all over his face as he asked, "Who's you favorite member?"

I smiled and replied, "G-Dragon."                                                                                    

He tried to not smile and said, "Oh yeah, he's a cool guy. Good looks... uhh.. he has a nice sense of fashion. Like you." o__o Good looks?! With that look on his face, it kinda seemed like he likes GD.. OMO. is he gay?? O.O

"Awwh thanks! ^__^ "

Dae Hyun finally came back out and told us that Jiyong's "babe" was ready to go. 

We walked out the back door and

 

 

 

 

 

 

there it was... a Kawasaki Ninja.. whoa...

"Wow... *O* " I was starstuck.

"Haha nice huh?" He beamed happily, "You been on one before?"

I guess I was still dazed since I didn't noticed until he got all up in my face repeating that question.

"Wha? Oh oh, yeah I've been on motorcycles before. Just.. not on any as nice as this one haha." I finally replied.

In fact, I love riding motorcycles/sport bikes. I'd get one but it's too dangerous to ride it in the US. Especially on freeways.

He took off my hat, stored it in a compartment, and put a helmet on my head.

He put on his too. -__- His helmet looks better than mine surprise haha [it's thing is tinted, not clear]

We hopped on and I held onto his shoulders. Too awkward to hold his waist >.<

"___, hold my waist. I don't want you falling off, I go pretty fast."

"Ehh.. fineee." and I light put my hands on his side. 

"Tighter." I could hear the smirk in his voice. urgh..

I pressed my hands against his side a bit harder. He grabbed my hands and pulled me forward. Closer. and firmly wrapped them around his waist. I could hear him snicker mischieviously. =__= 

Ji revved his bike up and off we go!