The Street Fight aka High & Fly Party final part

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

We were walking side by side happily til I felt a hand snake around my waist.

I looked to my side to see if it was Jiyong's arm. It wasn't.

"Hey babe, why ya leavin' so early?" A voice whispered into my ear, breathing hot breath onto my skin.

~~~~~~~~~~

Still ___'s POV

The hair on the back of my neck rose as the familiar voice whispered into my ears.

I looked over at Jiyong, who was looking at me. Err wait. He was looking past my face with a disgusted look. I turned my head to see what he was looking at...

What the fawk?! O_O It's that guy who dirty danced with me earlier!

I quickly jumped out of his arm onto Jiyong, who protectively pulled me towards him. HOLY ! THAT STALKER!

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked the guy.

He just chuckled. "We didn't get to finish dancing earlier." He pouted, trying to be innocent. Ugh!

 "Well, too bad! Come on, ___ lets go home." Jiyong snapped and we turned away from the guy.

Suddenly, a pair of hands dove between me and Jiyong, pushing us apart. I got shoved into the guy's chest as his arms encircled me.

"YAH!" Jiyong angrily shouted.

I quickly looked around, alarmed. There were three men, including the y guy was dancing with me. Two of them got a hold of Jiyong, pulling him away. The men brought us further into the dark alley.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

"So your name is ___, huh? Nice to meet you, I'm Kwan." He smirked as he buried his face into my neck.

I screamed, pulling my head back and then slammed it into his.

No one's POV

The YG members were walking out of the club's back door that was in the alley.

"La la la la~" Seungri walked out the door first. 

"AHH! You !" a man's voice boomed. He and the rest of the YG peeps turned their heads to see what was going on.

"Holy !" CL cried. 

"Hyung! ___!" Daesung cried, he was about to sprint towards them when TOP stopped him. 

"What are you doi-"

"Let them handle it. If all of us attacked the men to help defend Jiyong and ___, we'll be in HUGE trouble. Let's wait. If things get too dangerous and they need a hand, we'll join."

Seungri was worried, "Are you sure?"

Dara bit her lips with a concern look on her face.

"I think he's right, lets wait." SE7EN said quietly.

___'s POV

"AHH! You !" He roared and pushed me into the corner of the alley. Kwan lunged at me with a hungry eyes as he started to yank my shirt down. DAMN, I shouldn't have worn an off-shoulder shirt! Actually, It's a boat neck top, allowing him to take it off even easier! O.O

I heard multiple shouts and footsteps in a distance but I wasn't quite paying attention since I didn't care.

I could hear Jiyong's furious cries, he was about 3 meters away, fighting off those guys.

Kwan pressed himself to me, started to do youknowwhat. The insides of me boiled with anger as I thought of what happened when in ninth grade to me, I am not gonna let this happen. Filled with rage, I kneed him into his privates, flinching when I felt how hard they were.

He howled in pain as he fell down but quickly jumped back up, swinging a fist at me. I dodged and punched him with my hand that was wearing the spiked double ring. HAH, THAT'S OUGHT TO HURT!

Kwan screamed in pain, clutching his bleeding cheek. I quickly did a tornado kick, nailing his head. He sank into the ground with cries of pain pouring out of his mouth. 

" THAT BAG" I snarled at him as I stomped on his chest before running off towards Jiyong. 

Wow, Jiyong already had one guy down. Now there's just one more fighting him. He turned to see me dashing towards him.

"JI!! LOOK OUT!" I shrieked as the guy who was fighting him kicked Jiyong's back, causing him to fall.

Jiyong's POV

"JI!! LOOK OUT!!"

"Huh? OOOF!" That bastard kick me in the back, driving me to the ground.

I looked up, to see ___ jumping over me and kicking the guy in the stomach, making him fall back. 

"Jiyong! Are you okay?!" She asked breathing hard and helped me up.  

"!" I shouted as I saw him stand back up, I instantly did a butterfly twist, kicking the guy. OKAY, I know the butterfly twist is a dance move, but hey, it worked pretty well. It knocked the guy out. YES :D

___ bent down with both hands on her knees, panting.

"Jiyong! Behind you!!!" 

___'s POV

"Jiyong! Behind you!!!" I screamed as I saw the guy who Jiyong knocked down earlier rising up, quietly walking towards him with a metal pipe.

He turned just in time to dodge as the guy swiped the pipe at his side.

"Whoa!" Jiyong cried, dodging the man's swings. I picked up a small rock and chucked it the man's head. Hoping it doesn't crack his head. He snapped his head in my direction, roaring with anger but got knocked out when Jiyong jumped up, holding the man's head between the calves of his legs, twisting it and bringing the both of them down. 

"___-ah! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!"

I whirled around to see Kwan flipping out a switch blade. He held the knife up before bringing it down to me. I quickly kicked his hand away, causing the knife to sail away. 

Suddenly, I felt cool metal slightly slashing at my wrist. WHAT THE ?! Another knife appeared in his other hand! I ignored my bleeding wrist. 

"___!" Jiyong spotted a bottle of beer on the ground, and threw it to me. I smashed the end of it and held, smiling innocently at Kwan with my head cocked.

He stared in disbelief at the shattered bottle in my hand and looked at his wimpy knife in his. It was compared to the bottle mwahahaha >:D Jiyong quickly joined me with a shattered bottle in his hand too.

Jiyong's POV

I quickly joined ___.

"I'll give you two choices, you can either leave wtihout any harm. OR, you can stay and fight, but let me warn ya, I'll pop your precious balls and shove 'em down your throat if you try to harm any of us. Or anyone else." ___ calmly said in a serious tone. I flinched at her words, knowing that she wasn't kidding.

He smirked and sprang at us, ___ quickly shoved me aside. I looked up to see the knife fly thru the place that I was just standing in. I suddenly got sick. I could've been hit...

___ punched him and hit slammed her bottle into the guy's arm, making him wail in pain. Remembering her words that she said earlier, my eyes widen as I knew where she was going for next. I immediately roundhouse-kicked his face to the ground before she could pop his babies. ___ kicked him in the side to see if he was awake, yep, he out.

"Yah~! Why'd you do that?!" She whined.

"I saved you, DUH. You're supposed to be happy."

She had a =__= look on her face. 

"Okay okay. I couldn't stand the thought of you popping his..." I trailed off, my face scrunch up in disgust. 

"Jiyong, are you okay?" She asked with a worried face while hold my arm, looking at a few scratches and bruises.

I smiled, "I'm fi-" My smile disappeared immediately. 

"___-ah! You're bleeding!" I grabbed her forearm, which was dripping with blood. But it wasn't gushing blood, phew~

"Oh-no you're hurt! Come on, let's go get you some bandages." I started to drag her.

"It's okay Jiyong. It doesn't even hurt that bad. I'm serious."

I looked at her letting out a sigh before pulling her into my arms, hugging her tightly. 

___'s POV

He hugged me. TIGHT. My heart raced. No, it can't, it's not right. I already have a boyfriend, what am I talking about??

"I'm sorry.." He whispered into my hair.

"OMO! ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT?!?!?!" 

"Huh?" I pushed myself out of Jiyong's embrace.

"DAESUNG! OMG, GUYS!" I cried as i raced towards the YG members.

Bom hugged me, "Oh my gosh, are you guys alright?!"

Dara, Minzy , and CL hugged me as well. It was like a group hug ^_^

"We saw everything!" Minzy exlcaimed.

"You guys were AMAZING!!" Seungri blurted.

--------------------------------

I sharply in my breath as the rubbing alcohol burned into my flesh.

"Owwiee~" I pouted. 

"___-ah, I'm sorry but I have to do this. What if you get an infection?" Jiyong said.

I sighed, "Thank you, Jiyong." 

He looked up at me with a small smile taped to his lips, "For doing what Baby Sushi??"

I blushed and slapped him =__=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

OMGD, Jiyong fought for you! Awwh <3 hehe

New subscribers!

RinUnnie

Mz_Kaelz

kassyrawr

Thank you~!