Getting Ready for Heaven Shimmer Party

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

"Umm y-yes?" As I lifted my head, I saw a hand waving my folder infront of my face. A gasp escaped my mouth.

"I believe this is yours??" The voice spoke again.

I turned my face to my right to see who it was....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

She gasped again. "Yongie!!!!" she squealed, jumping onto me and giving me a hug.

:D

I hugged her back but she quickly sat back into her seat, afraid that she was disturbing the show.

D:

We sat there and watched the show. I could tell that ___ was really into it just by looking at her twinkling eyes. She's not wearing lens... yet, her eyes are still pretty.

I watched her take pictures of every outfit and trying scribble notes down at the same time. Such a hardworker [:

"___, you want me to take some pictures so you can jot notes down?" I held out my hand for the camera.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! That'd be great! Um try to get every outfit if you can." She said, handing over the camera.

When the show came to an end, Jeremy Scott came out with a little thank you speech. He saw me sitting in the audience and grinned. I pretended to yawn with my arms stretched up and then had my arm come down behind ___'s shoulder. She gave me a weird look and lightly elbowed my body. I retracted my arm away from her with a pout as she made a cute, fake angry face. That made Jeremy smirk in the middle of his speech xD hahaha

After the show I brought ___ up to Jeremy to meet him. She was delighted but at the same time she was really shy so I had to help her start a conversation. He even complimented her on her outfit and said he loves her hat. She was flattered.

I brought her out for ice cream after we left. 

"Thank you so much for everything Ji~! I thought I was screwed when I couldn't find that folder!" She said giving me another hug as I hugged her back. We walked to a nearby park so we could eat the ice cream. Turns out, it was the same park we went to this morning.

:D

We sat on swings eating. When I finished my cone, I got off of my swing and went over to ___ to push her. It was a really nice night.

"It's 9:15, we should head back to get ready for tonight." I said, checking the time on my phone. 

"Oh okay! Yay~" she said happily as she jumped off the swing. Landing perfectly.

-----------------------

"Yong-ah, where are we going?" ___ asked as I stopped infront of a big house. 

"Oh no. I forgot to blindfold you! Haha just kidding~" I winked. As soon as she stepped off my motorcycle, I covered her eyes with my hands and lead her inside.

"Yah, what are you doing?" She asked with her hands waving around infront of her while taking oober tiny steps.

"Geez, walk faster. We're gonna be late!" I said pushing her by back.

"Wai- Ahhhh~!" She tripped but my hand quickly caught her waist, holding her up. 

"You okay?" 

"Yeah.. *gasp* where are we??"

"Somewhere. Come on. Lets go upstairs!" I grabbed her and swung her over my shoulder and ran upstairs.

"Ooof! Yah! Can't you be more gentle! Owwie~ and I thought you were a gentleman!" She complained hitting my back with her fist.

"Thanks for the massage but you need to stop or else I'll drop you."

"NO NO NO Don't let go of me! I'm gonna die!!!" She screamed.

I went into a room and took off my shoulder, dropped her on my bed and walked to the door of my big walk-in closet.

Your POV

I got super scared when Jiyong dropped me on a bed and was about to go into ninja mode when he walked off into a GIGANTIC closet. 

"Is this your bedroom?" I sat up looking around. There was a huge digital picture frame on his wall that was as big as me. It had pictures of Jiyong and Big Bang. There were awards and trophies in a glass cabinet on the other side of the huge room, a desk with a decorated laptop, Dr. Dre's Monster Beats headphones and a two notebooks and a cute pencil holder with a bunch of mechanical pencils. In every corner of the room, there were big funky stereo speakers. Next the desk was a guitar and a keyboard. Hmm must be where he writes his songs... I looked back down at his comfy bed and saw the funny bedding. 

me2day2

[This really is his bed, hahaha, it was in one of GD's skits]

"What do think of this outfit, ___?" Jiyong said as he layed out his clothes onto the bed.

"Why are you asking me? You're the expert. Besides, you look great in everything."

"Well same with you~"

"Haha thank you." I smiled.

He stood there, deep into his thoughts. Then his head perked up.

"Come on, follow me." He said, walking back into his closet. I came in after him and was awestruck by all his clothes.

"WHOA...." I stood there wide eyed.

He glanced at me and chuckled.

"Waaah~! Dr. Dre!!" I squealed, running over to a small table with all his Dr. Dre headphones neatly layed out. I put on on and pretended to listen to music for a sec but took it off when something else caught my eyes.

1-2441801-2398-t.jpg

 

"Omg, these glasses!!" I picked and wore them.

"You great in them." He grinned. 

"Thanks ^__^ "

He went over to his jewelery spot and put on his GD&TOP playboy necklace on some other rings and walked back over to me. 

"Here," he said while putting the same necklace on me and slipped a cool double ring onto my fingers.

"You gotta tell me where you got that spiked double ring, ___. I need to get those." Jiyong said with a cute crooked smile.

"Oh. Thanks for reminding me! I have that ring in my bag! So are my arm warmers that I wore the other day. But their in your motorcyle thingy..." 

D:

A little scream escaped my mouth when I saw Jiyong strip off his shirt as he walked behind his room divider to change. 

He snickered as I quickly turned around and hurried out of his closet, blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blah blooh blee blah~

Thank for subscribing~!!! its makes me so happy ^0^

tang10

BubbleTeaLove

BRee_22

melonsmash

lambotran

LoveliCandiBabi

MLovesU

and no i did NOT search for that pic of GD shirtless! It was just on google images thing and i was like, gasp, perfect! :P