YG Party part two

Coffee Spill

Recap~

My eyes widen as I turned to see them making a grand entrance and suddenly, I was about to spit all the drink out but I held it in and choked instead.

HOLY POREOTICS?! What are the doing HERE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My jaws dropped.

"You know them? Come on, lets go say hi!" He held my arm and led me towards them.

"AYY! GD! What's up!" Charles, one of the Poreotics dancers shouted.

"AYY, Charles! Nothin' much man ahah." Jiyong and Charles did a little man handshake as I looked away.

"Hey, who's this cutie, GD?" Jet Li asked curiously peering at me.

I looked up and the guys gawked.

"Whoa! B-Girl Yummii! Girl, long time no see!"Jet Li held out his hand and I shook it.

"Ahah yo Jet, whaddup?" I smiled.

"Yummii! AY, YO!" The rest of the Poreotics guys greeted.

"You guys know each other?" Taeyang asked as he joined.

"Yeah, we met before at a hip hop show." I explained. "They're my favorite crew." I winked.

"So what brings you to Korea? I'm so fricking surprised to see you guys here!" I asked.

"We're dancing with Big Bang for their new MV." Dumbo smiled. "So how's your crew? Tell them we say yo!" 

-------------

I was chatting with Can and Law when Taeyang's song, I Need a Girl came on. Everyone tunred to watch Taeyang, Sandara and his back-up dancers dance. Even Psy danced with Gummy ^o^ ahah he's so funny.

"Hey ___~" Jiyong and Seungri joined me.

"Oh hey guys." I greeted.

"___ie, you know the dance to this song?" Seungri leaned, asking.

"Hmm? Me? Yeah ahah."

"Really? You wanna dance with me then?" Jiyong asked and held out his hand with a smile.

"Um.. I'm not really goo--"

"Pshh, liaarr~" Seungri said and shoved me into Jiyong, who pulled me to the dance floor.

Aw really Seungri? Making me dance infront of the whole YG family? You're gonna die :P

"___! YEAAHH!!" Big Bang, Poreotics, and 2NE1 cheered.

=__= talk about pressure..

But.. It was actually kinda fun.. ahah ^__^ I love this dance, me and Zane learned the dance to this song (:

Soon the song was over and changed to Psy's Right Now and everyone went onto the dance floor, dancing as a huge group.

Except for Poreotics, they freestyled in the back. So I slipped to the back of the crowd and joined them.

-------------

It was kinda getting hot so I went onto the balcony.

I inhaled the fresh chilly air and sipped my lemona--

"Nice night huh?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see who was.

"Oh, hey Dumbo. Yeah, it's nice tonight.." I smiled.

Dumbo's POV

I gazed at Yummii while she stared at the stars in the skies.

Hmm... she looks familiar.. wait. No duh. She's B-Girl Yummii, Dumbo. A voice in my head rang. Yeah I know she's B-Girl Yummii. Obviously. :P

"So.. what's your name?" I asked her.

"Hmm?" She looked at me confused.

"I mean, your real name haha." 

"Ohh! You got me confused for a second there. I was like, 'you know me??' My name's ___. What about you?" I smiled warmly. Hmm... that smile seems familiar too..

"I'm Matt. And you're ___ ....?"

"___ Kim." 

___ Kim... ___ Kim... O__O 

Hmmm... I wonder if I know her family? "Really? Hey what's your parents' na--"

"Yo Dumbo!" A voice called out, cutting me off.

"Huh?" I turned and... 

Oh, it's GD. "What's up?" I asked.

"You're crew's lookin for yah. I think you guys are gonna do a lil perf."

Jiyong's POV

Duuude, I thought he'd never leave  -__- I thought after he went back inside.

"Poreotics is dancing?! *gasp*  lets go!" ___ eagerly tugged me back inside to see them perform.

--------------

-1:38AM-

"Ahhhh~ What a great night!" Daesung cheered loudly from the front of the van.

"Haha yeah it was. Thank you for bringing me guys. It was so fun!" ___ smiled and yawned at the same time.

"Awwh is Sushi Boo tired??" I tousled her hair.

"Sushi Boo??" Taeyang asked teasingly.

"Awwwwh so cuuute!" TOP squealed, being all girly =__=

"He makes fun me for how I eat sushi.." ___ slapped my chest.

"How can I not?! You look like a cute fatass chipmunk!" I pinched her cheeks."

"Mwo? Fatass? How dare you! I can beat you up easily ya know." She argued.

"But Jiyong also know taekwondo, ___~ Oooh, maybe he can protect you like last time!." TOP sang.

"Yeah right! Without me, he would've died!" ___ insisted.

"Pfft, without you, I wouldn't have had to fight those guys." I poked her tummy, tickling her.

"So are we gonna drop you off at your hotel, ___?" Taeyang asked from the front of the car.

"Yeah, I'm staying at Grand Hya-- Oh ! Crap, man, I forgot my bags at your guys' house, including my room's key card..." She said.

"Oh, that's okay then. We'll go back to our house and I'll bring ___ home." I suggested.

-------------

No one's POV

"___-ah~~ wake up~ We're home--I mean we're at my house now." Jiyong whispered into her ear, gently her head, which was leaning against the window.

Daesung was helping sleepy TOP into the house while they were both about 90% asleep. They tripped into the living room and Daesung crawled to the sofa while TOP snuggled up in the big love sac.

LOVESAC-SuperSac99-Foam-Sofa-with-C.jpg? [that's a love sac :]

 

"Sushi ~ wake up~" Jiyong softly said again but ___ didn't even move an inch.

"Maybe you should just bring her inside. Let her sleep in the guest room." Taeyang suggested.

Seungri remembered his plan and said, "Wait. If she sleeps in the guest room, our manager might see her when he comes in the morning. Let her sleep in hyung's room! We can trust ya right??" He playfully punched Jiyong's arm and smirked.

"Pshh whatever. Why me though??" Jiyong frowned.

"Oh so it's okay for her to sleep in my room?? YUSH!" Delighted, Seungri was about to go in the car to get ___ out when Jiyong stopped him.

"Yah, she can sleep in my room. I don't trust you at all." Jiyong narrowed his eyes and stuck out his tongue while Seungri pretended to be disappointed but when Jiyong turned his back on Seungri and Taeyang, they secretly pumped their fists and had a mini victory dance.

Jiyong carefully picked her up bridal style and with her cradled in his arms, he brought her inside the house to his room.

He finally set her down on his bed, tucked her in, and went to the bathroom to change and get ready for bed. Taeyang came in with an extra blanket and set it on the sofa in Jiyong's room. Before settling in his sofa, Jiyong went over to ___ and stared at her while moving her fringe off away from her closed eyes. He smiled and leaned down to her cheek.....

*

*

*

*

but the smile quickly disappeared as he came to a stop with his lips hovering closely above her cheek.

He sighed. Jiyong swiftly pulled back and layed down on his sofa, he turned towards his bed and gazed at ___ lovingly but a bit sad at the same time and slowly drifted off, dreaming about her.

~~~~~~~~~

OKAY. Sorry for such a boring and crappy chappie T^T but I couldn't quite think of anything for this YG party....

Don't worry though! I've got better stuff planned for Poreotics!!!!!!! <3

Oh, and at this point, you guys probably already know who your [or ___'s] secret childhood friend is (:

Thank you so much for supporting and subscribing~~! ^-^

-heartmade

JessieAngLalala

(:

Oh and btw, has anybody been watching Heartstrings?! Loove that drama! Can't wait for episode 3!!! Minhyuk is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND ADOOOOOOOORABLEE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 So is Yonghwa! I was like squealing when he first came into the scene ^0^ Thanks to this drama, I am now listening to CNBLUE :D amazing band. I NEVER KNEW THAT YONGHWA COULD RAP D:< HE'S ACTUALLY GOOD O: !