Cherry Blossom

Coffee Spill

Recap~

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I struggled.

"___! Listen to me gosh. Just trust me. I planned a surprise for you, stop freaking." He mumbled, blindfolding me. 

"The fuh...?" I mumbled as I obediently got on his motorcycle again. "Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

"Keep walking. Just a feeew more steps." I walked behind her with my hands over her eyes.

"B-but what if I fall? Man, I hate doing this... hmph!" She complained while her hands moved about infront of her blindly.

"You're not gonna fall ___. And if you do I'll ca--" She cut me off with a sudden yelp. My hands quickly caught her the front of her tummy and I pulled her back, holding her against me so she could regain balance.

"Yah! I told this wasn't a good ide--" 

She gasped and her hand flew to . I smiled as she gazed at the rows of beautiful cherry blossom trees around us. 

"Tada~~!" I grinned proudly :D

She immediately broke away and ran towards one of the trees. Touching the trunk of the tree, her lips curved up into a smile. I quickly grabbed my camera from my backpack and snapped a picture of this moment.

___ gasped and turned around. "Yah~! Why didn't you tell me that we were coming here?! I could've brought my camera...." She frowned.

I walked up to her and lightly hit her head. "Pabo. That's why I brought one." 

She gave me that =__= and but her facial expression changed again, softening this time. "How'd you know that these were my favorite?" 

"Aigoo... Dummy, you told me that they were your favorite flower." I stuck my tongue at her.

She stuck out her tongue at me but she gasped again and ran past me. 

"Look! So beautiful!" She exclaimed with awe as the breeze blew the flower petals off the trees, showering on ___. I smiled and took a picture of her surrounded by them.

"Lets take a picture together~!" I looked around to see if there were any people. Hmm nope. No one.. that's good. I took off my shades and set my camera on self-timer before putting on a bench and ran over to her.

The camera snapped the picture just as another breeze sent the flower petals whirling around us.

---------------------------------

"Ayo, Jiyongie, I'm hungry... what time is it??" She plopped down on the hill beside me. 

I grinned, "Lets have a picnic! I brought some food~"

Reaching into my backpack, I pulled out a large cloth for us to sit on and handed it to her so she could spread it out. 

"Hmm.. I've got juice... cupcakes... since you love sweets... umm... chopsticks, very good for your digestive system uhh.." She giggled and helped me unpack. I quickly grabbed a container before she could get it and set it behind me. 

"Guess what??" I smiled.

"Hm?"

"It's SUSHI!!" Grinning, I waved the container of sushi infront of her face.

Her jaws dropped. "How could you! Gimme that!" She dove towards it.

"Nope! Open up, ___-ie. Ahhh~" I tried to feed her but she didn't open . "Awwwh.. pweaase! It's really good!!"

"Ugh fine. Ahh." She opened .

As soon as the sushi was in , I picked up a random cherry blossom on the ground and tucked it behind her ear.

"MMM!" ___ complained with full and was about to take the flower out when the camera snapped a picture of her.

"HAH." I smirked proudly, examining the photo on the camera.

------------------

Your POV

After we finished eating, we walked around for a little bit more, taking pictures. 

Jiyong yawned and sat down on a nearby bench. "I'm tired... I woke up early just for this ya know."

"Awwh chincha? That's so sweet. Aight, lets take a break then." I smiled and sat beside him. He yawned again and turned his back towards me before laying down. On my lap. o.0

"Yah. What are you doing? Get up." I pushed his head.

"I'm so tired though..." He pouted and took my fitted cap and covered his face with it.

I frowned and took my cap.  Jiyong opened his eyes and smiled at me. 

o__o

Jiyong's POV

Opening my eyes, I smiled at her. She stared at me with surprised eyes. But she aburptingly broke the gaze and turned away, flustered.

Your POV

Damn. That was an awkwaard moment >.< Just then, Jiyong's head turned towards my tummy. I let out a yelp. "Yah~! Stop moving! It tickles!" I pushed his head away. "And you're also too close."

"No I'm not. Geez, just let me take a little nap." He replied, scooting closer.

=___= 

Feeling bored, I put on my headphones and listened to music instead. Just then, an ice cream man just happened to come walking by with his ice cream cart.

"Oh! Ahjusshi! One ice cream cone please~"

-----------------

*sigh* So bored... I pouted. 

I was still eating my cone when Taeyang's Look at Me started to play on my ipod. That was when I realized something. 

Spotting a lady passing by, I asked her to take a picture of us.

HAH. Imma tease Taeyang about this xD I thought as I looked looked at my picture.

GD's just sleeping on my lap while I was eating ice cream casually with a napkin covering his face so nothing drips on him.

Awwwh such a cute picture! I smile-- 

Wait a minute... oh hell nah! I'm deleting this picture! It looks like we're a couple D:<

Delete?

Yes

cancel

"What the... why's there a napkin on my face??" He removed and saw me holding his camera. "What are you doing?" Jiyong asked as he took it out of my hands.

"Y-yah give it bac--"

"OOOH. What's this?? What! You were about to delete this?! It's so cute though! Hmm reminds me of Taeyang's song, Look At Me, haha." 

=__=

-------------------------

Jiyong's POV

It was 8:30PM and we're back on the road again. But for some reason, it's getting pretty windy tonight... 

"DUDE. It's so friggin' cold!! Way to be riding a motorcycle in this cold wind!" ___ complained.

"Sorry.... I thought it was gonna be nice out today since it was sunny. I'd give you a sweatshirt but I don't have one.. mian.." I replied.

"Ugh.." Her fingers locked onto eachother infront of my waist as she tried to hold on. I noticed and pulled over to take off my backpack and made her carry it on her back instead. We soon got on my motorcycle again but this time, she scooted even closer to me since I wasn't carrying the backpack anymore. Plus, it was a bit warmer that way...

Score?? ^o^

-Five minutes later-

*Thunder rumbles and sprinkles*

v

v

v

v

*Thunder, lightning, and... pouring rain*

"You've got to be ing me..." I heard ___ mutter. 

-10 minutes later-

"Ji, lets just go find a rest stop or something. It's waaay too rainy to be riding this." She suggested.

I sighed. "I really want to but can't you see that we're in the middle of no where??"

"Mwo?!"

"Yeah... sorry... I'll try to find a place."

20 dreadful minutes went by as I finally pulled into the dark but crowded parking lot of a motel.

"____, I found a motel for us.. oh. You're sleeping. Geez, how can you even sleep in this freaking storm??"

--------------

Your POV

My body shivered as I snuggled deeper beneath the blanket. Slowly, I opened my eyes one my one to find my self in the dark. Blinking a couple times, I sat straight up, feeling the bed around me with my arms.

What? This isn't my bed... w-where am I??

I shivered again as I felt how cold the room was. Shuddering, I wrapped my arms around me and started to lay back dow--

o__o

"Holy ! Where's my shirt?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a lame cliff hanger =__= sorry for not updating quick. School's started again and homework is keeping me busy T___T

Thank you for reading and subscribing though! Waah, 80 something subscribers?! 

*kisses for you and you and yoouuu*

^3^

nah you guys are prolly mad at me... its alright ^__^ i dont blame ya ahah