Your Past & Quest Crew part three

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

They snapped at me for bit before getting closer to slap me. It started with slapping but soon got to punching and yanking my hair. Since I was a kind person who wouldn't dare hurt anyone, I just stood there crying while they'd scream at me and abuse me.
 
Aimi was about to land a fist in my eye when an unfamiliar hand grabbed her fist and bent it behind her back. We all looked up to see who it was..
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
No one's POV
 
Some familiar guy. After bringing both of Aimi's fists behind her bacl, she screamed. He quickly stepped infront of me so I don't get hit.
 
"What the hell are you Fallen es doing??" He snapped.
 
"Excuse me? Who do you think YOU are?" JaeLa asked with a y tone.
 
He scoffed and smiled, "Why don't you answer my question first?"
 
"What we're doing is none of your business ." Aimi said.
 
 
Jinny slightly backed away from the guy and sighed under her breath, wishing she could stand up for ___ as well and stop being a horrible douche to her. But this all about survival.. -ish.. kinda. Anyway, if she ever turned against JaeLa and Aimi, they'll kill her. Maybe. 
 
"Well, your business is over. Leave before I tell a teacher." He said, pointing to a camera in the corner of  a ceiling that was looking down at all of them.
 
"Hmph. Come on, guys." Aimi ordered. "We'll see you around Candy-." She waved and gave ___ an evil smile before turning the corner of the hallway. More tears immediately flowed down ___'s cheeks, Candy was her nickname the group had given her when they all used to be besties.
 
___'s POV
 
"___, are you alright?" The guy asked, looking at me with concern. His hand went up to my cheeks to quickly wipe my tears and my cheeks.
 
"Oww." I said, pulling my face away and brought my fingers to my face.
 
"You have a bruise on your face." He said.
 
"Oh.." I looked down. Great, now the whole school's gonna know that I got beat up. "Umm thank you.."
 
"Yeah anytime," He smiled. "I hate those es too. Fallen Angels is such a lame name."
 
"How do you know my name? I don't think I've ever seen you before." I asked as I turned around to get my bag out of my locker.
 
"We're in the same accounting class. I'm Steve Terada." 
 
I bit my lip and looked away embarressed. Guess I was too depressed to notice anyone else around me. I quickly thanked him again and hurried off.
 
------------------
 
I couldn't go home yet since I was still crying and my eyeliner crap was all smeared, so I headed to the dance studio in the school. The lights were off. Just the way I like it. I headed to a dark corner and sat down, sobbing. Fumbing around in my bag thru tears, I grabbed a pocket knife and rolled up my sleeves. The cool medal sank into my pale skin, calming me. Beads of red droplets started to fill up the slit in my skin as I weakly smiled. 
 
Suddenly, I was blinded with bright lights.
 
I heard footsteps walking into the room. The voice of two guys were talking as I shrank into the corner.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Omo. Who is it?! 
 
Thanks for subscribing and reading!
Comments would be lovely [: