YG Party part one

Coffee Spill

Recap~

"Hey! Stop! That tickles!" She screamed, kicking her legs wildly. "Don't touch me like that, you !"

^0^ Told ya she's funny xD

~~~~~~~~

Day 10

Your POV

I just got out of the shower when I heard door shut loudly. Oh.. the maid must be done cleaning. *shrugs*

Suddenly, I heard a scream followed by a "MMM! MMM!!" and a "SHHH!"

O__O INTRUDER?! NINJA MODE! I tightly wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed my hair straightener for weapon, slowly opened the door and stepped out. I turned my head and saw the young maid held captive with wide eyes and a hand over . The person that was holding her was...

Jiyong?!

My eyes widen as he let out a laugh when he saw me all armed up.

"Yah! What are you looking at!" I yelled at him and slammed the bathroom door shut.

-----------

After putting on some eyeliner and doing my usual teased and poofed scene hair. I threw on this sweatshirt over my tube top and wore a pair of black sweatpants.

Mesh Zip HoodieRhinestone Bandeau Top

I checked out my cute dangly belly button ring and smiled before walking out of the bathroom.

AAAAAhRM5DkAAAAAAV2U8A.jpg?v=12236663750

"Hey. You're don-- whoa..." Jiyong said while laying on my bed.

"What?" I asked while putting on my fitted cap.

hello-kitty-old-english-new-era-59fifty-

"Oh. Uh nevermind.." He said, still looking at me. "I never knew you had a belly button piercing."

"Ahah. It's not everyday that I show it. Like the dangly charm?" I smiled into the mirror.

"Yeah.. it's cu--"

I turned to him. "Hey. Aren't you supposed to be at work??"

"Me? Oh. Oh yeah! We need to go shopping! YG's holding a formal party tonight, celebrating Big  Bang's US debut and some YG members want to meet you! Yang Hyun Suk does too." He said.

"Mwo? Shopping again?! I've been doing that for the last two days!" I pretended to faint and fall on the bed.

----------

"So. What are we shopping for first?" I asked Jiyong, who was wearing shades, a scarf, and one of my fitted caps to hide his face. He even wore his hood.

"Umm.. Let's go dress shopping first!" He said and led me to a dress and tux store that was outside of the mall but it's building was still connected to the mall.

"Waahh.. So fancy..." I gazed around the white and pretty store that was filled with dresses and tuxedos.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Hee imnida~ what a lovely couple! Do you two need help picking out something?" A pretty lady asked.

Jiyong quickly took off his shades and scarf, revealing his face. "It's me Jiyong. And this is my friend Kim ___. We're not a couple haha. Um yes. Can you help us pick out a dress for ___ here? We're going to a YG party tonight." 

"Oh! Hi~! Come on, lemme show you some cute dresses." Cho Hee smiled warmly. 

"Hmmm.  How about this dress? Try it on!" She handed me a long dress.

prom-dresses-long-3.jpg

I went to the fitting room and closed the curtains so I could change. 

"You done, ___-ah?" Jiyong asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah." I said and stepped out.

"Oooh, I like it." He looked at me from head to toe. "Do you?"

"I... don't really like how it's too long.." I said quietly.

"Oh, well that's okay! Here, how about this one?" Cho Hee gave me another dress.

I hurried back in the fitting room and threw this dress on.

DK4027.jpg

"Too boring." Jiyong said as soon as I pulled away the curtain, revealing my dress.

So I tried on a different sparkly dress.

image_256104.jpg

"Too revealing." Jiyong said when I walked out.

O__O "Mwo?!" My hands immediately flew to my chest and I hurried back in the fitting room as he chuckled.

"___-ah. How about this one?" Cho Hee stuck a cute dress thru the curtains and I put it on.

"Oooh! This one's cute!" I cooed as I gazed at my reflection in the mirror.

short-prom-dresses2010.jpg

I felt the price tag poking my side so I held it up and

"HOLY SHIZZLE THAT'S EXPENSIVE!" I exclaimed quietly in japanese.

"___, come on out. I wanna see!" Jiyong called excitedly.

"I.. uh.. hold on.." I my fingers quickly fumbled on the zipper, pulling it down a bit. "It doesn't fit.."

"What? Nuh uh! You're so skinny though!" He said.

"You need help?" Cho Hee poked her head thru the curtains.

"A-aniyo. It just doesn't fit m--"

"Oh you're zipper's not all the way up! That's why the dress is sagging, hon." She said, zipping it up.

Suddenly, the curtains flew open.

"Yah~!" I quickly pulled the curtains to cover my body.

"What? You're dressed!" Jiyong said.

=___=

He stepped back and checked me out. "Hmm... Lookin good! I like it.. I'll take it, Cho Hee!"

"B-but..it's so expensive.." I whispered to Ji in english.

He smiled.

----------

"Okay. So now we gotta do something about your shoes. I don't think you have any heels right?" Jiyong asked as we walked around the mall.

"Umm no. But I can wear those x-hi tops sneakers that I wore to the club with the dress.. It'd be cute." I suggested.

"Yeah it would be but keep in mind that it's a fancy formal party. Not a club, Sushi Hon."

"Yah, stop making fun of me and my sushi." I pouted as he pinched my cheeks.

Jiyong's POV

We walked from shoe store to shoe store tyring to find the right ones for ___'s taste. After visiting four stores, we finally found a sweet pair of heels. 

rodarte_cl1.jpg

After lunch, we wandered around the mall. I began to noticed that guys were checking ___ out.

YAH. She's mine, back off >o< 

I wish.... =__=

No one's POV

"Hey, ___, I'm gonna go to the bathroom so just wait here." Jiyong said, pointing to the empty bench. "Oh by the way, I'm gonna pick up some smoothies. Want one?"

"Sure! I don't care what flavor it is."

As soon as he was out of sight, a voice spoke up, startling her. "Annyeong~ mind if we sit here?"

___ looked up to see three guys who looked a bit older smiling down at her. "Oh sure go ahead." and the guys slid onto the bench.

"So... what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" The one next to her asked with a smile playing on his lips.

"Oh haha.. um I'm just waiting for someone." She said shyly.

"Why don't you come hang out with us instead??" The second guy winked.

"Yeah! You should! Hey, what's your name?" The last one grinned.

"Me? Kim ___imnida." 

Then the first guy budged in and introduced them, "I'm Dong Joo, he's Byung Soo, and he's Tae Joon."

"Oh, nice to meet you guys~" She smiled warmly.

They all talked for a bit until Dong Joo pulled his phone, asking for her number.

___ pretended to smile shyly and took his phone so she could put in her number. Then the other two guys handed her their's.

Suddenly, a hand covered her eyes and she could feel a hot breath by her ear.

"Jagiya~~! I'm back~! I bought chu a smoothie too!" A smooth voice spoke into her soft hair.

"Oppa!!!!" ___ squealed and jumped up to hug her "boyfriend" who was behind her.

"Mwo?!" The three guys gawked at the so called couple.

"Sushi Hon, who are they?" Jiyong asked with a confused face.

___ briefly glanced at them. "I don't know them." She shrugged with pursed lips. "Come on, lets go, oppa." She hugged his arm and pulled him away.

When they were at least 12 feet away, ___ turned around and winked at the three dumbfounded guys. 

Dong Joo's eyes widen and quickly took out his phone, looking for her number.

"WHAT?! Her number is 1234567890?! YAH!!" He called at the "couple" who were getting away and started to chase them.

Your POV

"YAH!!" I turned around again and saw the three of them coming after us.

What?! They're chasing me for giving them a false number?!

"Yah, Jiyong! They're chasing us, run!" I hurried, pushing him.

We started running when Jiyong suddenly stopped and picked me up bridal style and ran towards the elevator.

"Ahh, hurry up!" I panicked, jabbing the elevator button a million times. Shiz! They're getting closer! YES! The door opened! And it's empty, PHEW. Me and Jiyong hurried inside. 

"Aishh, stupid doors! Close!!" He grumbled, stabbing the close button to death.

The doors were an inch from closing all the way when Dong Joo tried to stick his fingers thru but it didn't stop closing so he had to yank them out.

"HAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUN." We leaned back against the wall and slid to the ground laughing with Jiyong.

"Man, that's the first time that you've called me 'oppa' haha." Jiyong teased, poking my side, making me jumped.

"Pshh whatever." I said, trying to hide my smile.

"What'd you do to them?" He asked.

"I gave the guys false numbers haha. The first guy, Dong Joo had 1234567890 under my name; and the other two had the number for some pizza shop." xD

He grinned. "Smart. You didn't give me a fake number did you?" 

"Haha no. I should have though..." Dang it.

The doors of the elevator finally opened and we walked around a bit more cuz I had to buy makeup and jewelery for tonight. Jiyong spotted a photobooth and shoved me inside.

-------------

Jiyong's POV

After dinner, we went to Big Bang's house to get ready.

"Oooh~! These are pretty!" ___ cooed and bent down to check out the flowers infront of our house. "I didn't know you guys could do gardening stuff haha."

"Haha Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung did it. You like roses?" I asked when I saw her touching them.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah roses are pretty but I like cherry blossoms more." She smiled, standing up.

" *knock knock* Anyone home??" I knocked on the walls of the dark house.

"HAH! I TOLD YOU HE WAS WITH HER! THERE SHE IS NOW!!" Daesung popped outta no where, making her scream, clutching onto my arm as the lights went on :D

"YAH!! Daesung oppa!!" She shouted and wacked him with her shopping bag, smirking.

"Oooh~ lookin' good ___." Seungri winked =__= She slightly blushed and I elbowed Seungri >__>

"What's up ___! You coming to the party tonight?!" All the others asked.

"Ahah yeah. Jiyong's making me." She smiled.

"Come on, lets go get ready." I said, bringing her upstairs.

"Wait! Me and Daesung are coming too! Just to make sure you two don't get ready "together" Seungri called after us and they all ran upstairs.

=___=

"Here's the bathroom, you can get ready there." I handed her the rest of her bags and went to my room to pcik out a formal outfit with matching colors.

Your POV

After putting on my dress and heels. I looked at my bare legs. Hmmm... They actually look nice.. haha whatever d: But.... WAIT! I HAVE FISH NETS IN MY BAG! I dug out fish net from my sackpack and put them on. Much better (:

Now for my face....

I smeared on eye shadow on my lower lid and finished it off with big blue-teal circle lens to match my dress. 

Lets see, what should I do for my hair?

I opened the bathroom door, "Taeyang oppa~ Do  you have crimping iron?"  I asked across the hallway since he was fixing his hair in his room with his door opened.

"Hm? Uhh... I think we do since Jiyongie crimps his hair sometimes.... let me go ask." Taeyang jogged outta his room to Jiyong's and came back out with the crimper.

"Thanks!" I said as he left.

I decided to do my favorite hairstyle by crimping the first layer of my layered hair and touched it up with a little zebra striped hair bow.

For my jewelery, I wore my diamond ring and these stuff too.

eddie%2Bborgo%2Bdouble%2Bring.jpg41V8WP3HrKL.jpgnj.jpgamazon_B00405XFVW.jpg

I gathered everything up and smiled into the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom.

Jiyong's POV

I was styling my hair like this

20090605_Gdragonairport_06.jpg

when I heard Seungri exclaim, "Waaahhh! So pretty! Why don't you come with me to the party instead of hyung tonight?" followed by a giggle and a "Maybe," response.

"Yah! Yang Hyun Suk told me to bring her! Not you!" I shouted and sprayed a cloud of hairspray to finish up my hair.

------------

Your POV

"Ready to go everyone??" TOP hyung asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Jiyong said as he swept down the stai--

WHOA.... *heart..beats...faster...and....faster....and.....BUH-BAM! it drops dead...* Ahaha whaaa? No it didn't!

He wore a suit with a teal button-up shirt that was splattered with black and had a skinny black tie. His hair was also styled.

Jiyong's POV

"Ready to go everyone?" TOP asked as I walked down the stair--

DAMN.... She looks beautiful... well. I'm not saying that she never looks that way but.. yeah, you know what I mean :P

"Yeah WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!" Seungri charged down the stairs and out the door, pulling ___ along =__=

Seungri's POV

"Yeah WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!" I ran down the stairs and out the door, pulling ___ along, ruining Jiyong's and her moment of staring at each other with.... looooooooooooooooveee and awe ^o^ Too bad she already has a boyfriend though T___T Jiyong seemed kinda glum yesterday because of that. Whatever, we'll make sure that ___ falls in love with hyung before she steps outta korea! :D

Ahahaha it's so fun making Jiyongie hyung jealous xD it's so obvious that hyung likes her!! But no, it's always DENY DENY DENY. That's why I'm doing this. If I make him jeaaalous, maybe he'll have to confront me,  tell me to back off, and admit that he likes her. MWAHAHAHAHA I'm so smart! \(^O^)/

We soon loaded into the van and Taeyang slid into the driver's seat since our manager was busy tonight.

"Jiyongiee~~ Aren't you gonna sit in the front like you always do??" TOP asked with an amused smile and a lifted eye brow as Jiyong took the backseat next to ___. 

"Hm? Oh. Daesung said he wasn't feeling good so I'm letting him sit in the front so he doesn't get carsick." He said, making up a lame excuse.

"Mwo? When did I say tha--"

" *COUGH COUGH COUGH* " Jiyong's fake cough overpowered Daesung's voice. Wooowww Jiyong, so sneeaakkyyy! ;D

---------------------

Your POV

DAMN! I LOVE THESE GUYS! They're so fun in the car haha

"TAEYANGIEE~~!! YOU'RE THE BEST DRIVER EVER! THE !" I cheered over the loud music in the car.

Ya see, Taeyang decided to blast the music in the car while everyone would sing and dance around in the seat, shaking the car. We even had a shaking-the-car contest competition haha xD

"Yeah! We're here!" Daesung exclaimed as the van parked infront of a big building.

Uh-oh...

My teeth were chattering from being nervous. I dunno why it does that but it's a weird habit of mine.

"You cold, ___-ah?" Jiyong asked as he helped my out of the van.

"Huh? Oh. Oh, nah. I'm not."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm just nervous..." I said quietly.

"Awwh don't be nervous! Where's that confident, fierce, and ghetto ___ that I know?! Huh??" He said happily as he held my waist, leading me inside the building.

I shifted around a bit uncomfortably and let out a laugh, "Ahaha, ghetto?" 

"Well, sometimes you got that ghetto side of yours." He grinned.

"Whatever Ahaha."

No one's POV

As Jiyong held ___'s waist, walking her in, the rest of Big Bang walked behind them, observing.

"AHHH so cute!" Taeyang whispered.

"Yeah, I know! Hahaha such a cute couple. Too bad she's already taken." TOP said.

"Well, no duh she would be taken. I would if I could." Seungri smirked.

"Yah. You should back off." Daesung nudged him.

"Hey hey. Don't worry, I don't have a crush on her. I'm just doing something that's part of my AWESOME plan!" And Seungri told them his little plan for Jiyong.

Your POV

"HEY! It's Jiyongie!" Psy saw us and hurried towards us. "Waah, so this is your lovely friend. Annyeong! I'm Psy!"

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim ___imnida." I smiled politely.

"Ah, Jiyong! Come here!" We turned around and saw president Yang Hyun Suk. *gulp*

"Ohhh, you must be Kim ___!! Jiyong talks about you a lot at work!" Yang Hyun Suk shook my hand.

"Ahah really?" I smiled.

"NUH UH! What are you talking about?" Jiyong budged in.

"Pshh, you've been starting to daydream now! Normally you're so focused but nowadays, you seem to drift off boy!" Yang Hyun Suk ruffled Jiyong's hair.

"AH. AH. Don't ruin my hair!" He shield his hair with his hands and ducked.

"Hey! Jiyong! Introduce us your girlfriend!" More people joined.

"We're not dating haha~" Jiyong said.

"Hey!! It's ___ unnie!" I heard a girl squeal and turned around.

"Minzy!" I called out and hurried towards her. "Where's CL, Dara, and Bom?" I asked as we hugged.

"They're uh... they were just behind m--"

"___!!!!" They screamed out and squeezed me to death with their big bear hug.

"Can't...breathe...." I gasped and they released me.

"Waaah, you look so pretty!" Dara complimented as Bom smiled agreeingly.

"Pretty and full of swag at the same time~" CL grinned, looking at my outfit.

"Thanks! You ladies look gorgeous too!" I gazed at what they're wearing. Man.. I feel underdressed T__T "I love your eyelining makeup by the way! Did you do it yourselves? How'd you do that?!" 

"Thanks! I like yours too. Pretty eyes! Yeah we did ^__^ Want us to show you how? Come on!" Bom said and pulled me away from the crowd to the bathroom.

CL ped her makeup bag and set everything up.

"Okay, you might wanna take out your lens before doing this." Bom said.

"Oh yeah. Haha thanks for reminding me." I went over to the sink and took 'em out.

"Whoa! Hold on." Bom held up my face to the light.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Whoa! You're eyes! They're not brown!" CL exclaimed.

"Really? Lemme see!" Minzy and Dara got closer.

"Cool! They're black!"

"Haha, thanks~ for some reason, I've had black eyes since birth. Kinda weird." I said.

After Bom put on eye liner on me that was similar to Dara's 

darap.jpg

I looked in the mirror.

"Dang! I love it! Thanks!" I grinned. 

I turned to CL, "Hey CL, can I see your eyeliners for minute? Not saying that it's bad, I love it but I wanna add something."   

----------

As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I saw Jiyong leaning against the wall waiting.

"Hey! You're done!" He stood up. "Oooh love you're eyes. Knock Out style huh?" He smirked and held my chin up so he could examine my eyes as I fidget uncomfortably under his gaze @__@

I was wearing Jiyong's make-up that he wore in the mv for Knock Out. Black and white striped eyeliner on the lower lid.

"Come on, there's more people who want to meet you~" He held my waist my led me out into the ballroom. I looked behind me and saw 2NE1 giggling o.O

----------

After dancing and talking to the friendly YG members, I was dying for thirst O.O

"Enjoying that drink?" Jiyong asked as I helped myself with seconds.

"Haha yes, it's yummy~" :3

Just then, I heard loud voices as the big doors opened but I ignored it and continued gulping down that delicious drink.

"Hey! Poreotics!" I heard someone cried out.

My eyes widen as I turned to see them making a grand entrance and suddenly, I was about to spit all the drink out but I held it in and choked instead.

HOLY POREOTICS?! What are the doing HERE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time so update? ish? Ehh. Whatever (:

Kyaaahhhh!!!! Poreotics!!! FINALLY HERE! YAY! \(^O^)/

Thank you for subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayhay18

KiriKoi

junkwang14

miliaaa

XxVioletAshesxX

-perfectparade