Tonight

Coffee Spill

 

Recap~

 

"Awwwh, I wanted to hang out..." He pouted and looked down.

Awwwh, Jiyongie's sad ^__~

"Okay fine. Stay in here so I can go change into something bette--"

"Nooo, you are not changing. You look great! Lets go!" He grabbed my hand and yanked me out of my hotel room.

~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

"So where are we going??" ___ asked as the elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

"Hmm... Lets go watch a movie! I wanna watch this one action movie..." I said. We soon reached the parking lot and I took her hat and put on the helmet, fastening the buckles.

"You should let your hair down..." I murmured and gently pull the hair elastics out of her hair, freeing her long, flowy hair. It was soft as usual but she looked different from her usual hairstyle, which was teased/back combed so it was more poofy at the top and thin towards the bottom.

"What?" 

I snapped back into reality, "Huh? O-oh. M-mian." And I swiftly pulled my fingers away from her hair. She threw me a weird look.

------------

Turns out the movie was extremely boring so we had a HUGE popcorn and candy fight in the theater since it was only us that was there. At one point, she dumped the popcorn down my shirt. So I got her back and poured my bucket on top of her head. Then later, we threw popcorn into each others' mouths. After we ran out of popcorn, I suggested that we play hide and seek xD 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20!! Ready or not, here I come!!!!!" I shouted.

Your POV

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20!! Ready or not, here I come!!!!!" Yongie called out.

I quietly dove in the space between row of seats and the wall in the back and waited.

"Oh ___-ah~~ My Baby Sushi~~ Come out come out where ever you are~!" He sang, sending chills down my back. Feels like I'm in a horror movie...

Jiyong chuckled. "Mmm... Jagiya~ Don't be shy babe. I would never do anything to you, right??" 

The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

He kept calling out my name and other things creepily but his voice was getting further away. 

"Ah, ah.. ahh--" I quickly plugged my nose to prevent me from sneezin--- "ACHOO!"

"AHA! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!" His footsteps grew louder as they got closer and closer... and stopped My heart started to beat faster and got louder O__O [That's just your imagination haha]

"Oh, I could've sworn I heard you here!" He said disappointedly and his footsteps got further away. "Aish, why are you such a good hider?? There's like no good hiding spots at all!"

Phew! So clos--

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed the second I felt something crawling up my legs I started to kick wildly.

"Ah! OW!  ___! Stop! It's me Jiyong!" He immediately grabbed my flailing legs, stopping them and he helped me get up.

"Yah! You scared the outta me!" I slapped his arm.

"Yah! You kicked my face!" He slapped me back mockingly.

I gasped, "Omo! Really?! Where?!" 

Jiyong's POV

She gasped, "Omo! Really?! Where?!" She grabbed my face and held it towards the light shining from the movie screen to examine it :D She touched my face :D

"Where?" She pulled her face closer to mine.

"I don't see i--" I suddenly leaned into to kiss her.

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ I WISH that happened =__= ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ 

 >__<

"Where? I don't see any .." She squinted, looking harder.

"Oh. Uh it's fine. You didn't kick me hard enough to bruise or break anything." I said as she took her hands away.

---------

The movie was still going on but it was extremely boring so we left at 10:50

"Yongyo~~ (pronounced: Yong-ee-oh :) I'm hungry, lets go to eat something yummy. My treat." She smiled.

So we went to a bakery that was still open but had no people.

"Wahh... so many..." ___ said with her face pressed against the glass.

"Ahjumma, which one do you recommend?" She asked.

___ finally made up her mind and chose a slice of vanilla cake with big swirl of cream at the top  with sprinkles and drizzled in chocolate. And pierced into the cake were two chocolate wafer sticks.

"What do you want, Ji?" She asked.

"Mmm.. nah. I'm goo--"

"Awww come on, eat some with me." She nagged on, pulling my sleeve like a little kid.

"Okay okay! Aiight. I'll just take a raspberry ice tea." I told the lady as ___ took out her wallet.

My eyes fell on one of the photos in her wallet. Hmm... 

"That's you?" I asked, pointing to the picture with a little girl and boy.

"Yep. come on, lets go sit! Here's your ice tea." She handed me the bottle and sat down.

"Mmm!! So yummy!" She chewed her first bite.

"Chincha? It looks too sweet...." I mumbed and drank my tea, watching her.

"Mwo? How do you not love sweets?!" She looked at me, shocked. 

I cringed my face and stuck out my tongue. She did a litte "Hmph!" and went back to eating, chewing happily with her eyes closed.

My fingers walked to her cake, jacked a chunk of frosting, and flew to my mouth. Mmm, this is delicious! I stole her spoon and ate a piece of her cake. Just then, she opened her eyes and saw the spoon in my mouth.

"Yah! What are you doing! You shoulda told me that you wanted cake. Go get a different spoon." She took her fork back and pierced it into her cake.

I smiled.

"What? Go get one." She tipped her head towards the counter.

"But ahjumma's not here." I said.

___ gave me a =__= face and handed me her spoon.

"Mmm..." I cocked my head to the side, looking at the ceiling. "Ah." My mouth opened and I pointed my finger into it.

"Mwo?! Oh hell no, boy." She stuck the spoon back inside .

"Awwwh come on~~" I pouted.

Your POV

"Awwwh come on~~" He pouted.

I stared at him.

"Aish...." I stabbed a piece of cake. "Why do you have to look so ador--" I immediately cut off my mumbling.

"Hmm? Why do I have to look so what??" A smile played on his lips as he rested his chin in his palm.

" =__= shut up and let me feed you. Or else no cake for you." I stated. 

He chuckled, "Just to let ya know, I have pretty good hearing~" He raised an eye brow and opened his mouth.

You'll pay for this Kwon JIYONG. I forcefully shoved the spoon into his mouth. DEEP inside.

"HAH. This is watch you get fer messin' with me!"

His eyes widen in shocked and tried to pull away but I grabbed the back of his head and firmly held it while twisting the spoon inside his mouth. Jiyong's hands flew up and grabbed my hand and pushed me away as he gagged.

"Y-YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!" He coughed and chugged his ice tea, slamming it down when he finished.

O__O

Jiyong's POV

I slammed down my ice tea and stared at her with my piercing pissed off eyes.

___ 's playful and victorious look immediately switched to an intimadated face. "I-I..." She stuttered.

My hand grabbed her face and I glared into her eyes (which had once again, switched to her confident and fearless black eyes)...............

 

and slowly smeared cake frosting across her face.

She looked down at the frosting confusingly.

That's when a grin slowly grew and I let out a laugh.

"Huh?? Y-yah! What the hell!" She grabbed the rest of her cake and smashed it into my face.

We both laughed insanely as we looked at our reflection in the window.

-------------------

After that, we went for a stroll in a park by the Han River. I spotted my favorite tree in the park and ran over to it. It was easy to climb too.

"Jiyong-ah, what are you doing up there??" ___ called up. "It's kinda high..."

"Come on up with me!" I told her.

"Mmm...." She looked uncertain. "Heh.. no thanks. I'm wearing a dress."

Your POV

"Mmm...." I said uncertainly. "Heh.. no thanks. I'm wearing a dress."

"Awwh come on, no one's gonna look under your dress ....Except for me..." He winked and smiled seductively.

=__=

Jiyong's POV

"Yah, Zane would beat the outta you. So would I haha." She jokingly threatened me.

My smile faded. Sheez, don't mention him... "Oh.. what's so great about him anyway..." I mumbled silently. "Pfft, yeah right! Come on, climb up." I patted the tree branch.

She sighed, "Fineee." and started to climb up slowly as I waited.

"There, happy?" She settled onto the branch that I was sitting on and leaned against the tree trunk, pulling her dress down.

I scooted closer to ___, who was fidgeting around uncomfortably, peering over the many branches below her to the ground. "Aigoo... What's this? Badass B-girl Yummii being scared?? Awwwh cute witto Baby Sushi~" I squeezed her cheek.

"Yah, stop moving around! Your fat is gonna break the branch!" She pushed my hand away.

"Oh yeah?" I started to bounce up and down, shaking the branch. "Scared now?"

"Y-yah!" She yelped, clutching the tree trunk. "I'm getting off!" She stated and started to slide off but I grabbed her.

"Awwwh don't go, I was just kidding." I pouted.

Your POV

My heart froze when his hand slid around the front of my waist, stopping me. I slowly turned my head to see his face....

pouting.

=__=

I frowned. "Aish...! What's up with you and your pouts?!" My hands went up to his face and pulled the corners of his mouth down. "There, now you're less attractive." I stuck my tongue out as he pulled me closer--

O.O

"Yah, what's your hand doing here?? Hands to yourself. I'm not free to touch!" I pushed his hand away from my waist.

"I was just pulling you back... sheez." He mumbled.

"Fine, but if I fall and die, I'll come back to haunt you." I stuck my tongue out.

He had an amused look on his face and leaned closer. "Awwh, you're not gonna fall if I'm here. And if you do ever fall, I'll jump after you and wrap you in my arms so once we hit the ground, I'll get hurt instead. Hmm~~?" Jiyong gazed in my eyes and smiled. With charm. Oh , my heart dropped

No it didn't! :P

O__O

Normally, I would smack the out of him and call him cheesy but...

Jiyong's POV

After I told her the cheesy things about what I'd do, she bit her lower lip. Probably trying to prevent herself from smiling xD Her eyes broke off from my gaze by looking down and she turned away.

HAH. I knew that badass had a weak spot >:D

"Pshh! Sh-shut up. That was the most f-in cheesiest thing I've ever heard.." She managed to spit out.

"Who told you I meant it?" I eyed her and smirked.

Her jaws dropped. "Yah! What the hell!" She slapped my chest.

"Hmph!"

___ relaxed against the tree trunk and took out her ipod to listen to music, with her eyes closed.

"Whatcha listening to??" I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Oh, I'm doin good. You??"

"Huh??" O__o

She laughed. "Ahahah I was just kidding~! Man, that gets people everytime xD I'm listening to Afrojack. Wanna listen??" She put and ear bud into my ear.

(:

We listened for a few minutes when I started randomly freestyle. Rapping about random things. ___ looked at me and laughed.

"Come on, join me." I invited her.

"No no no. I can't freestyle haha." She shook her head.

"Come on~~ Pwease?? It doesn't matter what you rap about. Just say random stuff." I said.  

Just then, the song changed to Forever With You. >w<

I was rapping along when she joined me and sang Bom's part. She even did TOP's part ahah

Your POV

"Now you sing me a song." Jiyong said.

I hesitated but scrolled thru the song list in my ipod.

Insomnia by David Craig <3 yesh..

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough

Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

 

Before I could finish the song, my body slid back on the branch so I hung upside down on my legs, not caring if my dress went down or not (I'm wearing shorts :P) I grabbed the branch and pulled my legs off, then let myself drop to the ground.

I looked up to see Jiyong's shocked face when I stuck my landing at such a height. Ahaha =v=

I unplugged the earophones from my ipod, playing it from the speakers and I broke out dancing to this song. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. My body has to dance if I hear catchy music :P

Jiyong jumped off the tree as well and sat on the ground, playing with his phone while watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~

AT LAST. I finally updated!! Sorry for the long wait T__T But i'm back! :D

Thank you so much for those kind words coming from you readers! It means a lot ^__^

And thank you for patiently waiting too~! :3

You peeps are awesome [([(:

Oh and one last thank you for subscribing!

Jung_Jangmielle

xiahsduckbutt

forever-vip

Nala-chan

AliceAzxin

PoreoQuestChick

KoreanPop

asianluver

XxSoshiSunnyxX