Shock

Coffee Spill

 


Recap~

I unplugged the earophones from my ipod, playing it from the speakers and I broke out dancing to this song. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. My body has to dance if I hear catchy music :P

Jiyong jumped off the tree as well and sat on the ground, playing with his phone while watching me.

~~~~~~~~

Day 12

Your POV

After waking up early to call Zane while eating, I showered and got ready.

Hmm.. Nothing special today. Jiyong's gonna be filming for the MV all day and night today. Gotta go to a fashion show at 8PM. Lets go wander in the streets today! ^o^ See what's new..

I wore these leggings under my shorts and put on this hoodie over my bandeau top

Hooded Striped Open-Knit Top

I was about to leave when I realized my hair wasn't styled :P Since I always have my hair poofed up and teased, I french braided the hair on the side of my head for a different look (:

Blah blah blah usual makeup... mmm, no hat today... OH.

these :D

AERIAL7_Hello_Kitty_Headphones.jpg

After putting on my XX-Hi Converse sneakers, I opened the door and..

 

"OOF!"

"Ah... ow.." I opened my eyes to see CL rubbing her forehead with a cringed face.

"Oh ! CL! You okay?!" I blurted out.

She looked at me. "Oh hey! Yeah, I'm alright. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with us girls at work today~"

----------

Jiyong's POV

A crew member hurried to me. "Jiyong-shi, bad news! Your dance partner fell down the stairs and hurt her ankle, she can't come today..."

"Mwo?!" I gaped at him. "Does President Yang Hyun Suk know?? What about the director?"

Crap...

"What's wrong?"

I looked to my left to see Dumbo.

"My dance partner fractured her ankle. .. what are we gonna do now..?" I explained.

"Don't you guys have other dancers??" He asked.

"Yeah but they need to have at least a few hours to get the dance down." 

All a sudden Dumbo's face lit up. "I have an idea." He smiled.

-------------

Your POV

"Omo! Chincha?! That's hilarious! Man, Daesung oppa is so freaking adorable~ Did you guys see the horror episode on Family Outing??" I asked, taking another bite from the donut.

"Hahaha yess. Oppa is such a scaredy cat!" Dara laughed.

Bom giggled. "It's so fun to scare those guys! They may seem all tough on the outs--"

Suddenly the door swung open, slamming loudly into the wall.

"WHERE'S ___?!" We looked up to see Jiyong panting. He spotted me and grabbed me.

"Come on. We gotta go!!" He exclaimed.

"B-but my donut!" I cried as he dragged me out into the hallway, causing my precious donut to fall on the ground.

"Yah! Jiyong oppa!!" Minzy called.

"Forget your donut. We need you! Hurry up!" He pulled my arm as we ran into the elevator. After resting and panting for a minute, the elevator doors opened and we broke out dashing again.

"Yah! At least tell me what's going on!" I smacked his arm when we reached the big doors.

------------

"Mwo?!" My eyes widen after hearing president Yang Hyun Suk's explaination.

"M-me?? Why me? Oh wait, that came out wrong. I mean, don't you have other back up dancers??" I asked.

"Yeah but we don't have much time. Judging from your dancing skills, I'm sure you'll get the dance faster than others. We only have about an hour and a half." He checked his watch.

 

As if my eyes couldn't get any bigger, they did.... 

After the choreographer showed me the dance with Jiyong.

"But...." I started.

"I know, lots of body contact but it suits the song. Ya know?"

I breathed and relaxed myself. Kay. You know what? Why am I acting like this?? It's just a dance. Big whoop deal. I'm not gonna be dancing through out the whole MV. This is gonna be easy d:

-----------

Four hours later, I sat down for a little break. Turns out I wasn't only dancing but acting as Jiyong's crush in the MV @__@ Later, we're going to some park to film and tonight, we're heading to a club to film also. Ugh. I never knew that this job could be so busy... but it's fun (:

There were still more scenes to go but we stopped for a little lunch time. I finished munching on my sandwich and yawned.

"You tired?"

"Huh? Oh. Hey Dumbo. Yeah, a lil bit tired. I was up late last night thanks to someone and woke up early to talk to my boyfriend on the phone haha. But it's alright." I smiled.

"Oh haha you wanna go get something to drink with me?" He offered as people started to leave the filming place for their break.

We went to the cafeteria, bought smoothies to refresh ourselves, and came back to the filming room, which was empty.

"Wanna listen to music?" I asked, turning on my ipod and going to the dubstep playlist. "I bet you like this . You dance to this kind of music all the time haha."

"Haha yep. Hey what's this?" He picked up my ipod, playing with the little cellphone charm tied to my ipod cover.

Dumbo's POV

"Haha yep. Hey what's this?" I picked up her ipod and touched the little cellphone charm.

 [it's the dark pink one]

"Where'd you get this?" I asked, still looking at it carefully.

Her lips spread into a soft smile. "I got it from a friend. This kid." She took out the picture from her wallet that she showed me the other day. "I remember the day he gave me this. It was the last time I ever saw him though haha." She faked a chuckle to hide her emotion. I can tell :P

I looked at her carefully. "Oh really? I know how ya feel. Wanna hear my story?

Curiousity got her and she nodded.

Flashback/story--

"Do you really have to go?" She sobbed.

I touched her shoulder and nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again someday." I smiled. "Your parents know the address of our new home. We also gave them our phone numbers and everything so don't worry."

"Really?" She looked up. 

"Yes. Fer sure!" I hugged her.

My hands went into my pocket to take out something. "Here, I found this at the playground the other day. It's for you so you can remember me ^__^ " 

I handed her a cellphone charm. "See? It's the same as mine." I held up mine.

She gasped. "It's so cute! Thanks~!"

Smiling again, I kissed her forehead. "I gotta go. My family's waiting. Bye Poo-la!" I waved before running off while giggled thru her tears at her nickname.

-end-

___'s jaws hung open by the end of my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

An update! Finally! It's not the best chapter but bear with me ^__^* 

New subscribers?! Thank you~ ^o^

misbarashid

xxomollyoxx

MsRandelyn

xBigBang109

iamforeveryoung