Hanging Out with G-G-G-G BABY BABY

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

After laying there for a few minutes, I looked over at Jiyong, who turned his head and grinned at me and squeezed me tight. Just then, I realized that I was still tucked in with his arms. 
 
"Oh. Uh. M-Mian.." He apologized embarressed. He loosened his grip as I roll out of it, blushing.
 
He looked at me again. And exploded with laughter. AGAIN =___= & >____<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

I couldn't help it. It's so fun to mess around with ___ ^o^ She admitted that she think's I'm cute! No. Not just cute but really really cute! xDDDD 

"YAH! Stop laughing! I was just saying that so you could shut up!" ___ sat up punched my arm.

"Owwie~~" I pouted as I rubbed my boo boo, "Lies~!" 

She stuck her tongue out at me and layed back down.

" *gasp* you're not denying it! hehehe..." I smiled smugly.

"So what? Lots of guys are cute. Like that waiter, Jae, the other day. Or.... those guys over there." She pointed to a group of guys playing basketball. "Oh.. wait no. Those guys are hot..." She turned her body away from me to watched them.

"___ ...." I started.

"Hmm?" She said as she turned herself to face me again.

I held up her bandaged wrist and unwrapped it, revealing a row of faded light scars down her forearm. She fidgeted uncomfortably around a bit as I ran my fingers down the row of scars. Memories of how my suicidal friend used to cut back in middle school flowed back into my mind. Don't worry, he got talked out of it and he's doing well. It's the cutting thing that scares me.

"What's up with the scars?" I asked. 

"What scars?" She said as she started to slip her arm away, only to make my hand grip her tighter.

"What happened? When was this?" I asked again curiously.

She looked up at the ocean blue sky and sighed as a tear rolled down from the corner of her eye.

-----------

"Oh.. so that's why you always wear cuffs and bracelets." I said after she finished telling me the whole story, wiping her tear streaked cheeks.

"Yeah. I don't want anyone to see it. Because they'll know how "weak-ish" I was.. It has to be a secret. Only the guys in the crew know. So don't tell anyone okay?" 

"Don't worry. You can trust me." I smiled at her, a little smile played on her lips back at me.

I wrapped her wrist back up and we both layed back down, admiring the beautiful sky.

------------

After eating dinner at like 5, we wandered the streets of Seoul. Going into random stores for ___ to buy things. They were mostly gifts for friends back in the US, sunglasses that I picked out for her, and other cool jewelery that we picked out together. On our way out, ___ spotted a claw machine.

"Omigosh, it's so cute~!" She cooed, pointing thru the glass window at the sushi plush.

e2__75210_zoom.jpg

 

I dug out some change in my pocket and stuck it in the machine. Just as the claw reached down to pick up the sushi, it went back up again and then it would clamped shut! 

"What the hell?!" I said, banging the joystick a little. "Aish.."

"Haha it's okay Ji, lets go~" ___ held my arm, trying to lead out of the store but I gently pushed her hand off.

"No, I gotta get this." I shoved in some more coins and grabbed the joystick.

"NOOO~~!!" I shouted thru the window, clawing it.

"Hahahaha Jiyongie you can stop now, people's staring." She said quietly.

"It's okay, I have glasses and a a face mask. It's covering my face." I said. 

After three more failed attempts, ___ managed to dragged the shouting Kwon Jiyong out of the store. We walked around a little bit more until ___ suddenly stopped infront of a lamp post.

"What's this?" I asked as we got closer to for a better look.

HEAVEN SHIMMER TO BE DOMINATED

BY FAR EAST MOVEMENT

TONIGHT!!

IF I WAS YOU (OMG) COME PARTY WITH US

ALONG WITH SOME SPECIAL GUESTS!!

-TAECYEON [2PM]

 -NICHKHUN [2PM]

-Angel Glow [JYP dancers]

 

She gasped, "JI! WE HAVE TO GO!! Pweeeeaaassseee???"

Her lips came together into a pout and I sharply a breath and smiled, "Sure, why not?" 

"Yayy~~! She cheered, "Didn't Far East Movement collabed with BIG BANG for one their songs on the english album you guys released?"

"Ahah yeah." Two weeks ago, BIG BANG finally debuted in america with the help of Far East Movement and Will.I.Am . We immediately became a huge hit, just like 2NE1 when they first debuted in the US. We were so happy ^o^

-----------

We got back to ___'s hotel room at 6:50 pm. I set down her shopping bags as she went over to her desk to pick up a binder, she took out a folder and set it back down.

"Hey, Jiyong, thanks for today." She smiled, "I gotta go to a fashion show at like 7, I'm kinda running late. So, uh, once I get back, I'll text you. Mmkay?"

I fell back onto her comfy and muffled a yes into her pillow. She quickly got ready, grabbed her Tokidoki bag, checked herself in the mirror, and put on her cool hat she was wearing today before heading towards the door.

"___-ah?" I sat up.

"Hmm?" she looked back.

"Oh. Nevermind. Annyeong~ Have good time." I waved.

"Bye Jiyongie~!"

The door shut and I sighed, looking around the room. Nice place... Something on the desk caught my eye. I picked up the folder she was looking at earlier and opened. A smile s onto my lips as I read thru it.

Your POV

I sat in the taxi wishing that the driver would just drive faster, as a clock on the tower outside struck 7. At last, the taxi came to a stop. I quickly paid the driver and dashed out into the building. On the way there, I took out my camera and dug around my bag searching for som--

O___O

OH NO. OH NO. OH . NO . NO. NO.

WHERE'S MY FOLDER?!?!?!??!?!

I heard a round of applauses coming from the door of the room that show was in, and frantically ran in, heading to my reserved seat. I sat down, burying my face into my palms groaning. Ughh, how could I forget?! 

"Umm miss?" A finger tapped my shoulder.

"Umm y-yes?" As I lifted my head, I saw a hand waving my folder infront of my face. A gasp escaped my mouth.

"I believe this is yours??" The voice spoke again.

I turned my face to my right to see who it was....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo. Cliff hanger...ish. Oh wait. not really. Pretty obvious who it is ahaha xD