Mall

Coffee Spill

Recap~



A little scream escaped my mouth when I saw Jiyong strip off his shirt as he walked behind his room divider to change. 

He snickered as I quickly turned around and hurried out of his closet, blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I grabbed his keys from his bed and went downstairs, outside to his motorcycle to get my purse. I wandered back inside and was amazed by the place. There's Big Bang stuff everywhere! It's a very cool place too. Must where Big Bang lives....

"___~!" Jiyong called from upstairs.

"Coming!!"

I quickly ran upstairs but was a bit confused where his room was..

"Lost already? I'm over here." He called again.

"Hey do you know wear the bathroom is?" I asked him.

"Yeah down the hall on the left."

After going to the bathroom to put in my black lens and fix my hair, I went back into Jiyong's room.

"How do I look?" Jiyong asked as I slipped on my weapon, the spiked double ring >:D

"Great! Hey we match!" I exclaimed, hopping to his side to compare and looked in the big mirror he that he was standing infront of. We were both wearing harem pants, same necklace and ring, but different top. He handed me a leather-y glove. It had spikes on it!! Cool! I wore the left glove and he wore the right one. He went to the bathroom in his room to style his hair. I followed him in there and sat on the edge of the bath tub watching him do his hair.

"___, lets make a quick trip to the mall." He said.

"Wae?"

"Cuz you're gonna tell me where you got that ring of yours." He smiled.

"What time is it? 9:45, oh, is the mall still open?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on, I'm done lets go!" 

"So is this where you and Big Bang live?" I looked around a little.

"Yeah, we just moved out of our dorms two weeks ago. Wanna see their rooms?"

"Sure~!"

--------------------

Me and Jiyong briskly walked into the store, Hot Topic, and headed to the jewelery section. 

"Here, found it." I took the ring off the rack and handed it hi-- Wait, nevermind. Imma pay for it [:

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna buy it for you~" I said, smiling.

"Ahah okay."

After we left the store, we were heading to the place we came in from when he saw a photo booth and dragged me in. We took a bunch of pictures together, it was so fun~! ^o^ He took one strip of the photos and I took the other. We went to one of those vending machines and got some drinks since I was so thirsty. My eyes wandered around the mall and spotted an airbrush tattoo shop.

" *gasp* Yong-ah!! Lets go there!! I wanna get an airbrush tattoo!!" I said excitedly, tugging the sleeve of his shirt.

"Ahaha okay sure." ^__^

--------------

I looked in the mirror, admiring the airbrush tattoo on my neck. I had the tattoo person put black stars on the right side of my neck trailing down to my collar bone.

"Oooh~ that looks shaa-weet." Jiyong commented with a smirk.

"Mmm-hmm. Just like Jay Park's tattoo. He has stars on his neck too but it doesn't go down to his collar bone."

We finally made it to his motorcycle and hopped on. Jiyong did his usual thing where he makes me hold him tight, revved up the engine and off we go to the Heaven Shimmer party~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating. And sorry for such a crappy chapter T^T i know my story's a bit slow right now but dont worry. i've got something exciting planned :D

feel free to comment! That'd lovely~!