Heaven Shimmer Party final part

Coffee Spill

Recap~ 

Your POV

My fingers went to my eyes and wiped off the drink. I looked down at myself, shocked. The mic slipped out of Prohgress's hand and fell to the ground with a loud thud echoing from the stereo speakers. I turned my head and saw everyone's surprised faces. Taecyeon and Nichkhun's jaws were hanging wide open while Jiyong gawked at us. I turned back to Aimi's smirking face. Suddenly, I lunged towards her, grabbed the front of Aimi's shirt with my left hand and jerked her to me, lifting her feet off the ground. The crowd gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aimi's POV

My heart lurched when she picked me off the ground. Her pitch black eyes burned into mine. Oh that reminds me, ever since she was born, she always had black eyes. It's so weird.. But tonight, they seem bigger. Hmm prolly those black circle lens.

ANYWAY, back to the story. So here we are, glaring at eachother with fury. My heart was still pumping fast though. 

"You picked the wrong person to mess with tonight, ." She shot at me.

I scoffed, "Pshh, you think you're so tough, don't you?"

"What do you have against me, Aimi? Why do you always have to bully me? Why? It's been happening ever since high school." She said in english.

___ voice rose as she continued to talk, "I thought it all over after we graduated and left for college but no, you just have to keep hating me. What happened to all those times we had together when we were younger, huh? Why do you hate me so much?"

I smirked.

She held up her right fist. "You see this?" Her spiked double ring glistened in the strobe lights. "I'm definitely not afraid to use this."

My eyes widen slightly but I acted calm, "You wanna know why I'm doing this?" I stretched my neck so I could get closer to her ear. "We were never really friends. The first day I saw you in 8th grade, I knew you were a dweeby, stupid loser. And you still are now. But Jinny and JaeLa on the other hand, were fun. You? Hmmm it was only for your money money money."

___'s eyes grew wide and her lips started to quiver. Her grip loosen and I landed back on the ground. I chuckled and took my chance to move away from her. ___ stood there quietly with her back facing me. 

Suddenly, she spun around, I screamed as she kicked me, face planting me to the ground. OWW !!

The watching crowd gasped. 

"WHOA WHOA THERE LADIES!" J-Splif elxclaimed into his mic. I heard loud footsteps rushing over to me.

"AIMI! ___! STOP!!" Taecyeon frantically shouted at us.

Blood seeped into my mouth as I struggled to sit up, only to be pushed down again by ___. She had one knee on my back and yanked my hair back, pulling my head up.

"OWW! YOU ING !" I tried to fight back but she was stronger than me. Plus she had experience in fighting from high school. , maybe I did mess with the wrong person. Wait. WHAT?! No! I take that back!

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll wake up in the hospital with doctors stitching up you're messed up face!!" She screamed.

My eyes widen as she pulled her fist back, it was the one wearing the spikey double ring. And  at full speed, her fist rocketted to my face. Everyone gasped again as I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Let go of her, ___." Huh? Taeyceon? Nichkhun?

I slowly opened my eyes, her fist and her sharp ring was an inch away from my face. I gasped.

G-DRAGON?!

His hand was tightly wrapped around ___'s wrist, holding it back from my face. 

"G-GD?" I stuttered, surprised. The 2PM guys quickly scrambled over and helped me out of ___'s grip. 

"Omo. Aimi, are you okay??" Nichkhun asked with concern.

But all I could do was stare at ___, who was standing up now but was held back by Jiyong.

Your POV

I stood up and was about to go to Aimi again when Jiyong held me back. What the is he doing?! 

"Let go of me!" I screamed at him, trying to push him away, but he didn't budge.

He whispered to me, "Don't, ___. This could get us into huge trouble. Including JYP Ent. and possibly YG too."

I turned to look at Aimi again. She stared at me, cautiously walking towards me.

Suddenly, she took a swung at me, punching me square in the face. My head to snapped to the side and hung down limply. A wave of gasps rolled thru the room.

"WAIT. WHOA THERE GUYS. Hey, Hey lets no--" Kev Nish started.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Jiyong screaming at Aimi. He let go of my arms and took my face with his hands, looking my face.

"Aimi! Stop!" Taecyeon shouted. 

I looked up her glaring, wiping the blood off my lips.

Jiyong took my hand and started to pull me away, "Come on, Baby Sushi. Lets get outta he--"

I whipped around. "DON'T CALL ME THAT AND LET GO OF ME." My eyes burning anger.

"___ ....." He said softly but I ignored him and glanced at Aimi, who was smirking with victory. Hmph. Watch me wipe that little smile off your face..

I whirled around did a tornado kick to Aimi's face, slamming her to the ground.

"See ya, . Revenge never felt so good." I smirked.

I jumped off the stage and the crowd automatically splited up, making a pathway for me to run out of the club.

---------------

I ran down a random dark and quiet alley, not caring if there's some hungry ert out there, I can beat him up easily if there is one. Breathing hard, I leaned against the cold wall and slid to the ground. My vision grew blurry as hot, angry tears started to form. I pulled my knees to my chest and let my head rest on top of them.

I couldn't believe it. She used me for money? After all of those fun memories we shared, she left me. She USED me. She took Jinny and JaeLa away from me.

The sound of a motorcyle interupted the dark, quiet alley. 

"___!!! There you are!" 

"Go away, Kwon JiYONG." I grumbled loudly.

"___... I'm sorry... I didn't know that she'd hit y--" He knelt down beside me. 

"I want to be alone. Okay? Now leave me alone!"

Jiyong sighed. "Oh ___..."

He pulled me to him and tightly wrapped his arms around me. Why can't Zane be here with me right now? I buried my face into his warm chest, pretending it was Zane, and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~

La La La La~~ Love 2PM's new album! Especially the song, Hot :D

Just watched the movie, My Girfriend is an Agent yesterday. LOOOOVE IT! You guys should watch that movie, it's freaking hilarious! ^0^ Oh and I watched 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant last night at midnight for the second time. LOOOOOVE that movie too. Both are really funny!

Please comment and subscribe! [:

Love you readers!