Heaven Shimmer Party part 1

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 

"Oooh~ that looks shaa-weet." Jiyong commented with a smirk.

"Mmm-hmm. Just like Jay Park's tattoo. He has stars on his neck too but it doesn't go down to his collar bone."

We finally made it to his motorcycle and hopped on. Jiyong did his usual thing where he makes me hold him tight, revved up the engine and off we go to the Heaven Shimmer party~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

When we entered the club, loud music flooded the earwax out of our ears. Lmfao JUST KIDDING. But it was pretty LOUD xD

We soon spotted Far East Movement on the stage performing with excitement. Jiyong led me to the booths and told me to wait and he left. I sat there looking around nodding my head a little to the music while fiddling around on my ipod.

"Annyeong~~" A guy's voice spoke up.

I looked up to see a gu-- Taecyeon(?!) sliding into the booth across the table. 

"Uh oh, Hi.." I greeted shyly.

"Hey, you're that one amazing dancer at YG's High & Fly party right?? I saw the video." He exclaimed.

I was flattered haha, "Oh, you recognized me? Ahah thank you~" I said.

"Hmmm.. you look familiar... I think I've seen you before..." He trailed off, deep into thought.

"But I don't think we've ever met you before..?" My head cocked to the side a little.

His eyes suddenly widen.

"What?" I asked alarmed too.

"You're Bgirl Yummii from Qwest Crew!!" He blurted.

"Oh. Ahaha yeah ^__^ you've heard of Quest Crew??" I smiled.

"Yeah! Who hasn't?? They're awesome bboys! And Bgirl too Haha."

"Awwh thanks! You're a sweet dancer too~!"

I jumped a bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder, "___, I'm back!" Jiyong said while sitting down next to me.

"Hey, Jiyong~ Look, it's Taecyeon!" I said pointing across the table.

"Ey mah man, Taecyeon!" Jiyong happily greeted. They both stood up, giving eachother man hugs.

Taecyeon sat back down saying, "We haven't talked for such a long ti--"

"OPPA~~!!! Come dance with us!" Two girls clung to both of his arms, trying to pull him out of the booth.

"Wait wait, hold up. I can't sorry. I'll catch up to you two later, I'm kinda busy right now." He said smiling gently.

"Awwwh come on~! Nichkhun oppa wandered off so now we have no one to hang out with." One of the girls said.

"Besides, why are you busy? Who are you talking t--" The second girl turned her head and her eyes widen when she saw Jiyong smiling.

"Omo! Jiyong oppa! Annyeo--" The first girl stopped.

"___?!?!"

"JAELA AND AIMI?!" O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh~!!!!!!!

:D

Ahaha i love this chapter's pic ^o^

Sorry for the short chapter!