Play Time (:

Coffee Spill

Recap~

 "Y-you have a boyfriend??" Jiyong asked.  

"YES. Now go go go!" ___ yelled into the phone and hung up.

___ has a boyfriend? How come she never told me that? Jiyong thought. He felt his heart sink drown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

After she hung up, I leaned against the dance studio wall and slid to the ground. Fustrated, I ran my fingers thru my hair and clutched them.

"Hey, what's wrong GD?" Law asked when he saw me.

"Oh. Uh, nothing.."

"Really? You sure?" He sat down next to me.

"Some girl that I like has a boyfriend." I mumbled.

"Ohhh, lemme guess." He looked at me with smug eyes. "It's B-girl Yummii, isn't it?"

"How'd you know?" I looked up, surprised.

"Pfft, it's so obvious! You see her like almost everyday!"

"Ohh.." I said looking back down.

"Yeah.. she already has a boyfriend. His name's Zane. I think they've been together for like.... a year now." Law stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Zane is also a dancer but he's not in a crew." He continued

"Ohh.." 

"So what are you gonna do with the dating scandel?" Law asked.

"I dunno. Clear it up I guess." I said. "So have met Yummii before?"

"Umm yes, I have. I met her and her crew at a some show that Poreotics were also performing at."

"Cool."

"DUDE, GD. Did you see that video of her beating u-- Oh wait, you were there to see it haha."

"Haha yeah. Man, that girl's tough." I said.

"Yeah I know! I used to live in a city near her high school and man, I heard so many stories of her getting in fights and winning." 

"Yep, she told me about those. The girl that she beated up was Aimi, her high school rival. JaeLa was also with Aimi."

Law's face lit up with surprise. "Whoa.. really? Dang... So how long have you known her?"

"About a week."

"What?? And you're trippin for her already?!" Law exclaimed.

"It's called love at first sight man." I chuckled, ruffling his hair before leaving to see president Yang Hyun Suk.

--------------------

Your POV

After going to JaeLa and Jinny's salon to get feather exstentions with them, we had dinner and decided to go karaokeing.

The girls surprised me with their amazing vocals. Man, they are good! Wonder if Aimi is too.. we sang some duets together and they told me that I should audition for JYP.

"Ahahaha if I did, there wouldn't be any peace in JYP because of me and Aimi."

While JaeLa and Jinny were singing, I checked the time on my ipod. Hmm 7:15pm.

"Hey, Candy! Come sing this song with me!" Jinny pulled me off the sofa.

Jinny chose the song Stay Together by 2NE1

---------

Jiyong's POV

I got bored so I decided to go visit ___. But when I got there, she wasn't in there when I knocked her door. Hmm, I wonder if she's still with JaeLa and Jinny.. Hope they're getting along o:

Text convo~

me: Hey, are you still with ___?

Jae: Yeah, we're at the karaoke place. Wanna come?

me: Sure! Thanks ^__^ what room are you guys in?

Jae: room 7

I quickly threw on a sweatshirt and grabbed my hat and shades and made a beeline to the door.

"Hyung, where ya goin?" Daesung saw me.

"Me? Oh. I'm heading out." I quickly said and opened the door.

"You're seeing ___, aren't cha??" He asked with a smug tone.

"Ahah you're funny. Byee Dae~" I sang before slamming the door shut.

On the way there, I thought about ___ and her boyfriend.

Hmm... ya know... there is one thing that I COULD do...

FLIRT & STEAL {:< Wait. No no no. That's bad. Nope. Her boyfriend doesn't deserve that. 

"Aigoo... what should I do..." I mumbled.

-------------

Your POV

I was singing Dara's part in Stay Together when I felt a pair of hands slithering onto my tummy from behind, tickling me and I screamed in the middle of the song.

"Hey, Baby Soosh~" [Soosh is Sushi for short]

"YAH! Stop!" I screamed again while squirming in his arms.

"Awwwwh, you guys are so cute~~~!" JaeLa cooed while Jinny giggled in agreement.

"W-what? No!" I exclaimed and at last freed myself from Jiyong. "Geez, you guys already know that I'm taken." I complained and stuck out my tongue.

Jiyong's POV

"Geez, you guys already know that I'm taken." She said, sticking out her tongue.

I bit my lower lip and looked down /:

"Hey, you guys should sing a song!" Jinny exclaimed while picking out a song and JaeLa handed us our mics with a smile.

"Oooh, Forever With You. Nice choice~" I chirped.

The music starts and ___ opened to let out her angelic singing.

No one's POV

As the two sang, JaeLa and Jinny couldn't help it but smile. They missed ___ so much and were glad that she had given them a second chance. Today's been so fun (:

As soon as the song was over, JaeLa quickly played Hello feat. Dara by G-Dragon.

It was really cute watching them sing together. Jinny and JaeLa would whisper and giggle as Jiyong grins at ___ while making a move on her.

------------------

Your POV

It was just the three of us again when Jiyong left for the bathroom. 

"Guess what?" I asked.

"Hmm?" They replied.

"I forgive you two. I really miss you guys." I said with a smile.

"Awwwh~" A smile spreaded across the girls lips as they jumped at me, giving me a big hug. Just then, Jiyong walked in.

"Hey! Me too!!" And he threw himself at us, causing our laughter.

"Hey, it's 9:50. I think we should go." He said, looking at his phone.

"Oh shiz... Our curfew is 10pm." JaeLa gasped.

"Crap, we should get going! Byeee ___ and GD oppa! ___, it was really fun today, thank you so much!" Jinny gave me a tight hug and hurried out the door with JaeLa.

"Come on. We should get going too." Jiyong said, taking my hand, and led me out the door.

"Y-Yongah? ahem." I looked down at our hands.

"Oh, sorry." and he dropped my hand and we continued out to the parking lot.

"Hey, I'm up for some ice cream. Lets go get some." Jiyong said as I got on his motorcycle and put on my helmet.

"Oooh yummy~ sure, lets go!" I exclaimed as I put my hands on his waist.

"..........."

"What? Lets go!" I said, slapping his side.

"..........." 

"Aish..." I grumbled and leaned against his back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He chuckled and revved up his engine, "WEEEE~!" 

------------

We went to the same park that he chased me to and sat there eating our ice cream. 

Jiyong's POV

"So.. who's your boyfriend?" I asked through a mouthful of ice cream even though I already know about him.

"Oh yeah, I never told you about him! His name is Zane. He's freaking awesome ^o^ "___ beamed.

"Ahah, I bet he is. Tell some things about him. How long have you guys been together?" I faked a smile.

"Mmm... well, we've been together for a year now (: His birthday is in a week and a half." she said. "You wanna see a picture of him?" She dug out her and showed me her wallpaper.

There were three pictures framed in a film roll. The picture was him kissing her forehead. The second was ___ leaning on Zane, both sleeping. The last picture was her kissing his cheek.

They look so happy /:

"Awwh, you guys are so cute." I said. No, he does not look good with her >.<

"Thanks! She smiled. "but.. things between us has been rockly lately.." Her smiled slipped away.

"Wae?"

"He's been cold lately. Instead of seeing me, he started to hang out with other girls and partied a LOT. When I tried to talk to him about it, we'd always end up arguing and yelling. We haven't talked since the night before I left for Korea. I miss him so much.." she choked out as beads of tears spilled over her eyelined eyes.

"Oh.. It's okay, ___. Things will get better." I softly said. My fingers lingered up to her beautiful face and wiped away her tears.

My hand was on her shoulder and I was about to pull her into a hug when she suddenly stood up.

"Hey, lets go on the swings! I'm done with my ice cream." she quickly changed the subject and dashed to the playground.

"Yah! Jiyongie!!! Come push me!" She called like a little kid.

"Aigoo... there are so MANY sides of her." I mumbled to myself and jogged to the swings.

After pushing and swinging with her, she jumped off, landing perfectly, and ran to the merry go round.

"Wait for me!" I called and ran after her.

"Kyaaaaahh!!!!! So dizzy!!!!!" ___ screamed as I push the thing faster and faster before leaping on it with her.

"I know, my looks make your head spin." I winked at her as she clung on the railing.

"Pshh. Yeah right!" She returned and walked like a drunk person towards me and tried to push me.

"Yah! I'll die if I fall!" I complained and pushed her back.

The merry go round was still kinda going fast while we stood there pushing each other and laughing. Suddenly, I accidently tripped over my feet while shoving ___ and off the merry go round we flew~~~

She screamed and went OOOF! when she landed on her back while I fell right on top of her. My face was planted right on top of her -----------

~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo. Where did his face land? Perhaps... her face...? Maybe? No? Yes? ^___~ Yessiree? Oooooh did they kiss then? *gasp* No one knows.... they'll never will mwahahaha [;< mwehehehehehe <-- whoa. what a weird 'hehe' o.O

Oh okay. first off, I wanna say OMGD I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I was typing this chapter when my 4 year old brother came by and pressed a bunch of buttons on the keyboard DELETING HALF OF THE CHAPPIE!!! O__O I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!! >O<

Anywoohoo, thank you to all you readers out there for supporting!! It means a lot ^-^