Faceplant

Coffee Spill

Recap~

She screamed and went OOOF! when she landed on her back while I fell right on top of her. My face was planted right on top of her -----------

~~~~~~

Jiyong's POV

I faceplanted into something squishey. Hmm.. It's smells good too o.O

My mouth opened and said, "Hey, you alrigh--" Suddenly, my eyes widen and I slowly lifted my head, looking up at ___'s bewildered face. Ever so slowly, my eyes lowered.... AND HOLY !!! S O__O

___ screamed and her hand went at my head for a slap but I quickly duck, accidently burying my face between her s again.

"YAAHH! YOU ING ERT!!" She screamed in english. Before I could roll off of her, she was already on her feet, kicking me.

"YAH! OMIGOSH YOU !!! YOU ERROTIC BASTARD!" She shrieked as I withered away in agony.

"AH! STOP! OW!! ___!! STO--" I cried out and swiftly rolled away and stood up and ran away.

"YAH!! YOU ERT! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN SMASH YER BALLS TO POWDER!!" She screamed and bolted after me.

"WHAT?!?! MY B-BALLS?!" My hands automatically went to them, protectively covering my babies and continued running.

"COME BACK HERE JI!! AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!! URRGHHH! YOU ING ERT! G-!" ___ shrilled again.

I snickered and ran faster.

"MWO?! YOU'RE LAUGHING?! BOY, YOU ARE GONNA DIE TONIGHT!"

"Hahaha~ You can't catch me~~!!!" I chirped and turned around to smile at her. She's so funny ^-^ Besides, no one can stay mad at me after they see my smile. Well except for CEO Yang Hyun Su-- AND ___! Shoot! She's catching up! I turned around started to RUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

Suddenly, I heard a short scream and turned around.

"Omo! ___! You okay?!" I gasped and ran towards her body on the ground and lifted her head.

"___! Say something! Are you okay?!" I slightly shook her, trying to get her to wake up.

"___! ___!!" I cried out scared.

But slowly, the corner of her lips curved up into a smile. "Haha, got chu this time, ya douche..!" She sprang to life and tackled me to the ground.

"HAH! I win! And you're babies are gonna die!" She raised her fist and rocketed towards my precious jewels.

"AHHH! DON'T!! I'M SORRY! MIANHAE! MIAN!!" I curled up into a ball, protecting my area.

"Hahaha I was just kidding, Jiyongie~~" She giggled and jammed her foot into my instead.

"AHH! What was that for?!" I complained, rubbing my .

"Huh? So you're saying it's okay for you to bury your face in my chest and I can't get you back for it?? Damn, boy, if you weren't GD, I would've killed you." ___ said, leaning her back against my curled up body.

"Ohh. I see.. So does that mean I can get away with anything because I'm GD??" I my lips seductively.

"Yah! You're so annoying!" She pushed my face away. 

"You didn't say no! Hahaha ^o^ " I grinned and stood up.

Her face --> -__-

"Come on, lets go." I said.

"Okay." She tried to stand up but fell back down again.

"___, are you okay??" I looked at her, worried.

"I fell when I was chasing you. My ankle hurts from running. It always happens." She said, rubbing her ankle.

"Omo. Lets go to a doctor!" I down and picked up bridal style ^o^ 

"N-no. It's alright. It happens to me all the time." She said, wriggling around. "Besides, I an walk."

I looked down at her and put her back down. But she was still limping.

"Here, get on my back." I crouched down and pointed to my back. She hesitated at first but got on my back anyway. And I started to walk.

"Go! Ji, go!" She cheered like a little kid. "Faster!"

My legs picked up speed but suddenly--

"Ahh! I can't see!" Her soft hands cover my eyes.

She giggled. "Fiinnee" She uncovered my eyes and moved on to ruffling and messing up my hair  =___=

My arm reached back, grabbed her waist, and pulled her to the front before swinging her over my shoulder. ___ complained while pounding my back with her fists.

"Yah! Is this how you treat ladies?!" She said after giving up. "Oh and hurry up. It's getting umcomfortable."

I chuckled. "Yes, this is how I treat girls like you."

"Hmph."

My fingers trailed up and down her slender and long legs, tickling her.

"Hey! Stop! That tickles!" She screamed, kicking her legs wildly. "Don't touch me like that, you !"

^0^ Told ya she's funny xD

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not having Poreotics in this chapter like you guys wanted! ):