Your Past & Quest Crew part four

Coffee Spill

 

Recap~

Suddenly, I was blinded with bright lights.

 
I heard footsteps walking into the room. The voice of two guys were talking as I shrank into the corner.
 
~~~~~~
 
___'s POV
 
"Ahh, where the hell is my phone?" Guy # 1 asked in fustration.
 
"I dunno, we should call it." Guy # 2 suggested.
 
"It's on silent."
 
I looked around me and spotted an HTC phone. I picked it up and rose from my corner. "Um are you l-ooking for this??" I asked nervously.
 
The two guys turned around and their eyes widen to the size of plates.
 
"HOLY ! Don't do it! Put that knife down, right now!" The guy with blonde highlights screamed.
 
"Jeez, D-Trix. Calm down." The one in red highlights said and turned to me, his eyes widening again. "WHOA!" He pointed to my forearm, which was dripping with blood. "OH , ___! What happened?!" He hurried over and held my arm off. The guy name D-Trix cautiously walked over and gently pulled my pocket knife out of my fist before putting it in his pocket.
 
I pulled my arm away from him and stepped back. "Uh, do I know you guys?" I asked with a weird look taped on my face.
 
"It's us, Victor and Dominic/D-Trix from your math class." He said pointing to himself and D-Trix.
 
"Ohh. I've never seen you guys before. Are you.."
 
"Sophee sophmores? Yeah. By the way, are you okay? You're cutting yourself." D-Trix said softly.
 
"Yeah, come on. Lets sit down and talk for a bit." Victor said, he sat down and patted the ground beside him, beckoning me to sit. I sat down and Dominic came over with tissues in his hand and handed it to me. I started to wipe my face first when Victor told me to wipe my bloody wrist too.
 
"So... what's wrong, ____?" Victor started.
 
I burst out crying again.
 
°°°
After telling them what's been happening in my miserable life, they comforted me. 
 
"Oh, yeah. I've heard of the Fallen Angels before. But we like to call them Fallen es and Fallen Bird ." D-Trix said and grinned at me. I laughed like crazy.
 
"Fallen Bird ?! Hahaha~" I snickered.
 
"Ahah yep! So. You feelin better now?" Victor smiled warmly.
 
I sniffed a bit. "Yeah.." And looked up at them smiling, "Thank you. I thought everyone at school hates me.. but you guys changed that."
 
"Yay! Time for the happy dance!" D-Trix cheered and leaped to his feet. He went to the boom box, plugged his ipod in and played a song.
 
-Forever by Chris Brown starts to play-
 
Victor jumps up and joins D-Trix, together they started to do amazing breakdance moves, smiling happily. I sat there feeling startstruck watching them dance. It was amazing. After they finished, they were panting and were screaming about dying from thirst. Haha they're so cute ^-^ 
 
"Oh em geeeeeeee!!!!" D-Trix complained as they both collasped on the floor next to me, making me giggle.
 
"Lets go get a smoothie!" Victor said happily as he stood back up.
 
" *GASP* ME ME ME BRING ME!!" D-trix screamed and did a kip up to stand up again. Haha so much for acting like a sophee. 
 
"Come on, ___-ah. Lets go!" Victor said with his face lighting up. He held out a hand to me and help me up.
 
°°°
After they handed us our smoothies on the counter, Victor pick up his and D-Trix took his own cup. I was just about to grip my fingers around my cup when D-Trix snatched it away.
 
"Hey~!" I pouted.
 
He smirked and said, "How about this? You promise you'll stop cutting yourself. You got us to talk to now. We're yer friends. We don't want you to cut EVER again. Aight?"
 
My heart sank right away... no cutting? It's the only thing that calms me down though.... I bit my lower lip and glanced up to see their serious faces looking down at me. I shook my head.
 
D-Trix sighed, "Come on ___. Cutting is bad. Like REALLY bad. Promise us that you'll stop and you can have your smoothie. Mmkay?"
 
I shook my head.
 
Victor's face lit up. "Hey! How about this. If you promise us you stop. We'll teach you how to dance? Hmm? You like dancing right?"
 
My jaws dropped. "For real?? H-how'd you know? I've always wanted to learn.."
 
"Pinkie promise. You stop and we'll make you become a bgirl!" D-Trix smiled hopefully. Hmmm... well, dancing involves music.. and since I love music then....
 
"DEAL!" I beamed at them and gave them a pinky promise. 
 
"YAAAAYY!!" They both cheered. 
 
°°°
 
As months flew by, I grew extremely close with Victor and D's dance crew, Quest Crew. I never knew that Steve and Ryanimay were in it! Everyday, I would meet them at their dance studio and they would teach how to breakdance like they promised. I soon fell in love with dancing. Became obsessed with it. Danced everytime I heard music. Dance down the hallway to class. They taught me how to do other hip-hop moves. They also taught me how to pop and lock. Hok taught me how to tut. It was amazing.
 
Whenever I was feeling down, I'd dance it off. Freestyling was my favorite excercise workout. Steve even taught me some martial art moves to defend myself! Whenever I got in a fight with my haters, I'd cream them. By the time I'm finished with those es, they'd be on their knees begging for mercy and crawl away sobbing. I became tougher and was no longer weak like I used to be. None of my haters intimidate me. Not even the Fallen Bird . After hearing about my other fights, they didn't dare lay a perfectly manicured finger on me. I was with Quest Crew and everyone knew it. If they mess with me, the guys mess with them haters back. I would make them regret about hating me in the first place >:D THAT FALLEN ES! They're on the girls dance team and yet they're useless compared to me. I could tell that they envy me with their looks on their faces whenever guys flirt with me instead of them. Mwahahahhahahahahaha xD
 
The crew started to perform at school shows and dances. Sometimes the guys would battle too [and they'd pwn all the other bboys] but I don't battle. I'm not as good at them yet. I will be some day though! ^__^ Quest Crew is like my family (: I was no longer feeling depressed thanks to them. They made my life better.
 
PS, they gave me the title, Bgirl Yummii ^o^ cute huh? They say it's cuz I use that word a lot haha plus other random guys at school use the word, yummy, to described me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Aaaand that's how you became a member :D oh btw, i'm only gonna be using the Quest Crew members that were on ABDC in my story ^__^ hehe they look funny XD
 
 
americasbestdancecrew6177.jpg
 
thank you knew subscribers!
 
vallyaj
 
EllaEccentric
 
Jewtana
 
Thanks for the comments! They always make my day!!! <3