I Dunno What the Title Should Be (:

Coffee Spill

Recap~

"Huh? Already?" I opened my eyes. "Thanks!" I hugged her.

Secretly, my lips brushed the side of her head, leaving behind a little kiss.

"Hey! We should play doctor!" She said happily as we pulled apart.

~end of flashback~

~~~~~~~~~

Dumbo's POV

I sat down next to GD and drank out of my water bottle while watching ___ and Law have a mini bboy battle.

"She's good huh?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I can't believe that after --lets see...she's 20 now..-- 13 years, we finally meet again... o: "So what hotel is she staying at?"

GD looked at me confused. "Huh?"

"What hotel is she staying at?" 

"Oh, uh, Grand Hyatt." He said.

"Really?? That's where we're staying at too!" I exclaimed.

"She stay at Grand Hyatt?! Sa-weeeeet~" Charles chirped in with his fake viet fob accent.

"Ahah yeah. Hey, what time is it?" GD fumbled out his phone to check it. "Hmm... are you guys hungry yet?"

"YUSSS. Lets go eat something." Chad begged.

"Yeah lets go eat something, is YG okay with us eating out today? I'm feelin up to eating burgers today." Seungri asked.

"No, he's afraid we'll be spotted." TOP pointed out.

___ came over and joined us, "I can go get some for you guys. I think I saw a burger shop near here. I can walk there in like 7 minutes." 

"Yes!" Seungri pumped his fist.

"Yah, don't make her walk there all by herself to get you food, you fat panda." GD nugded him.

"Oh, I can go with her." I said. "I'll help carry the food."

Seungri's POV

"Oh, I can go with her." Dumbo offered. "I'll help carry the food."

"N-nah, it's ok. I'll g--" Jiyong hyung opened his mouth but ___ cut him off.

"Aiight, lets go! We'll get you cheeseburgers then I guess." She said and eagerly bounced out the door with Dumbo while Jiyong sat there, watching the door with his mouth hanging open.

Ooooooh~~! Hyung is JEAAAAALOOUUSSS ^O^ It's written ALLLLL OVER YO FACE G-DRAGON xD

----------------

___'s POV

"So... what's up?" Dumbo asked as we walked to the food shop.

"Hmm nothin much. You?" I replied.

"Nothin much either. I heard you're staying at Grand Hyatt, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We're staying there too!" He exclaimed.

"Really?! Sweet! We can hang out haha. What room are you staying at?" ^-^

Dumbo's POV

She was paying at the cash register when something in her wallet caught my eye. It was a photo.

Of a little girl... and a little boy. Both were beaming happily while the boy had his arm around her  shoulder.

My eyes widen and I dug out my wallet. I had a picture of the same kids but just different poses. I quickly stuffed it back into my pocket as ___ turned around.

"Well, it's gonna take awhile to make a bunch of sandwiches.. so yeah.." She said.

"Oh okay. Hey, who's that?" I asked, pointing to her still opened wallet.

"That's me." She took out the picture and smiled softly. "And he was my best friend. We practically grew up with each other since we used to be next-door neighbors. Here." She handed me the photo.

Was? O:

"He was your best friend?" I asked again, emphasizing the word 'was' 

Hmm.. should I tell her...Wait. Nahhh (: I wanna surprise her ^__~

___'s face grew a bit uncertain. "Well.. We haven't talked since first grade. One day, he and his family moved away. They promised our family they'd keep in touch but we haven't heard a word from them since then." She bit her lower lip, disappointed.

): Maybe I should just tell her... WAIT. No.

"Order #18!" A person called out at the counter.

"Oh! Our sandwiches are done!" She hopped up and we over over to the counter to get the food.

"Damn, how much did you order, ___??" I asked, taking all of the bags for her.

"I got... like 25.. Let me help then! Gosh, man up Dumboooo." She reached out.

"Ahah nah, it's okay, I got it." I said as we head out the store.

" *gasp* it's so cute! Hold on. Lemme get this." ___ inserted a couple coins into the claw machine and pressed her face against the glass.

"Which one are you trying to get?" I looked squinted thru my shades.

"This one."

TDPLAD01_2.jpg [Lets pretend that Adios and Ciao Ciao are holding a lollipop :]

Oh... 

I smiled. This is just like us when we were younger. I would always give ___ lollipops since she was obsessed with them hahaha

"Awww... I didn't get it. Oh well, lets go. I bet the guys are freaking starving." She said and pulled me out the door before I even could dig out my wallet.

___'s POV

We were on our way to the dance studio when we ran into YG.

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" I greet as Dumbo said hello.

"Oh, hi! I heard you're visiting today, you like it here??" He smiled warmly.

"Ah, deh. This place is sweet! Love it." I complimented. "Oh by the way, would you like a sandwich? We just got back from buying lunch for the guys and we had extras ahah."

"Um sure! I was just heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Thank you!" He said as Dumbo handed him a sandwich before he left.

As soon as we entered the dance studio, Daesung boomed, "OMIGOSH. WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LOONG?!?! CHAD AND CHARLES WERE CHASING ME AROUND CUZ THEY WANTED TO EAT ME." Suddenly, Charles pinned Daesung to the ground as they starting to joke around.

"Okay okay, here! Eat up fatties!" Dumbo threw a sandwich at each member.

"Sorry for not getting burgers. It was actually a sandwich shop." I apologized.

"It's alright. Sandwiches are yummy too." Seungri smiled.

"Hey, why so loud in here??" Bom and Dara popped their head thru the door.

"Unnie!!" I squealed thru a mouthful and threw my sandwiched into the napkin before running hugging them.

"Whaddup?" I asked after swallowing.

"Haha we were practicing in the other dance room when I heard you guys." Bom said.

"Yeah, CL told us you were be here today!" Dara chirped.

"You guys wanna eat with us? We have extra sandwiches." I offered.

"Oh sure! We haven't eaten yet. I'm sooo hungry from all that dance practice." Dara said and grabbed a sandwich.

We ate while listening to the songs on Bommie's ipod when the song Mister by Kara started to play.

"Holy shiz, I love the dance to this song!" I laughed.

"Really? Come on! Let's dance then!" Dara said and pulled me to my feet.

"No no no noooo. Not with them here!" I gestured to the guys.

"Awwh come on. Who cares about them!" Bom said as she and Dara started to dance.

"Ahh fiiiinee." I smiled and danced along.

"Wait! I wanna dance too!" Seungri leaped to his feet and joined me.

But soon enough... we got to the dance part.

kara-mister-o.gif

When we girls started to do it, as I predicted with MAH SUPER DUPER ESP POWERS, the guys started to cheer =__= Seungri stepped back and winked. Can came up behind us and pretended to slap ou--WHAT?!

"Hey!" I slapped him and laughed.

--------------

It was 3PM and the guys were about to start filming for the music video for Big Bang's hit song in the US so I left. Hmm.. lets see.. today, I have an interview with a couple designers at the convention later at 7.

........

After adding a few things to my long essay and my powerpoint for my big final project of the year, I made some ramen and ate by myself while watching some music shows and random crap. 

*sigh* so bored /:

Wait! Maybe I should hang out with JaeLa and Ji-- Oh hell to the nah girl. Aimi's just gonna mess with me again.

Just then, a model on TV was showing off her pretty manicure and that gave me an idea.

GIRLY TIME!! (Which I only do when I'm alone. I don't like being all girly infront of people >.< Ruins my tough image haha jk. But seriously.)

I quickly changed into a different outfit. Since no one's gonna be with me today..... LETS GO ALL OUT ON CUTE GIRLINESS!!! ^0^ Just because I get into fights and beat people (people who at me) that doesn't mean I'm not girly d: That's the inner me (; like the very very inner inner haha :3

I threw this short dress and wore socks that go up to my thighs with little bows at the top.

Sleeveless Smocked Babydoll Dress

And this hat (: 

Linen Fedora

I quickly put in pink circle lens, tied my hair into low pigtails, grabbed my stuff and left.

------------

After I doing my nails and going to the interviews, I was back in my hotel room again.

But I was web camming with....... D-TRIX!!

"See? See? Isn't it cute??" I flashed him my nails.

3-d-nail-art-designs-ideas-medium.jpg

He cooed jokingly,  "Oooh, pretty~! I did my nails too! Wanna see?" 

And he showed me his toe nails.

Drop dead gorgeous xD

"Anyway, how are you supposed to shower with those nails then??" He asked, giving me a weird look.

"Mmm... oh I know how~" A sly smile crept on my lips. "I just have someone help me in the shower." I winked.

"Can I help?!" 

"Eww! Trixie!" Yesh, I call him Trixie to bug him (:

"Don't call me thaaatt~~" He whined. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Soo... you goin for the cute girly look tonight?? That's rare haha." Dom pointed out.

" *Annoyed sigh* Yeah since I'm not hanging out with anyone, I decided to dress like this haha." I said.

"I like it, dress like that more often, girl." He demanded.

"Hell no. It's just... not my style." I laugh.

*knock knock*

"Hmm must be room service. Be right back." I said and hopped off my bed.

"Why would room service come at such a late time like this??" Dom asked.

Yeah he has a point, it's like 9:45 pm o.O

I looked into the peep hole but saw no one so I made my way back to my bed. Probably those ding-dong ditchers >__<

*knock knock*

"Again?! Urrgghhh!" I stomped back to the door.

"What do you want?!" I demanded as I opened the door.

"___??" 

I looked up to see Jiyong staring down at me with a surprised look.

My eyes widen and shoved the door shut in his face.

"Yah, ___. Wait! Lemme see you!" Jiyong stopped the door with his foot and tried to push the door open.

I looked down at my body. Oh . Why am I weaing this?! I panicked.

"___, is everything alright there??" Dom called from my laptop.

"Y-yeah! Everything's fine! I just can't close the doo--"

"___, what are you doing?? Open up!" Jiyong pushed with all his might. The door swung open when I couldn't hold it anymore and I hid behind it against the wall.

"Hey! Who's that?!" Dom asked again. "Turn your laptop so I can see!"

"Oh Sushi Boo~~ Come out, come out~!" Jiyong sang as he slowly pushed the door away from me and closed it. "Whoa..."

I squirmed around the corner as he checked me out.

"Waahhh, so cute!!" He cooed as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah, owwwiee." I shoved him aside and went to my bed.

"But my Sushi Baby's so cute tonight!" He said, following me.

"Hey, Dommie. This is my maid, GD. GD, say haiiii~~" I picked up Jiyong's hand and waved it to my laptop.

"Hey, I'm not a maid!" He said and elbowed me a little. "Hey, Nice to meet ya."

"Nice to meet ya too. Hey, aren't you that guy who ___ drools all over for and is obsessed with?? Yeah.... That is you! G-Dragon!" Dom exclaimed.

"Haha what?"

"What the hell are you talking about Trixie??" I scoffed.

"Pshh, yeah right. Come on, Sushi Boo? I think there's something going on, ___." He waggled his brows and smiled. 

Suddenly I gasped. "Omigosh! Zane! He wants to talk to me! Dom! I gotta go! Byeee!!" I waved and ended the the video chat. Omg omg omg <3 Zane's online. Only Zane can make me this excited xD

"Zane's online?" Jiyong spoke up O__O 

"You're still here?! Yah, go hide quick!!" I shoved him off the bed and made him lay on the ground before I quickly clicked the accept button thing for the video chat.

"___!" Zane's sweet face appeared.

I looked away and let an annoyed sigh come out. "What do you want?"

"Baby... Listen... I'm sorry about the other night. I never should have been horrible to you. You were right, I have changed. I'm really sorry. I'll be a better man to you from now on, so don't leave me, kay?" He pleaded me with sad eyes.

Ahhh, why's it so hard to be mad at him! Just then, I heard a light smirk followed by a quiet snicker. I looked at Jiyong.

"Hey, Zane. Can hold on for a second?" I asked and turned the laptop away.

"Yah! Shut up!" I hissed at Jiyong thru my clenched teeth, he stuck his tongue out at me and I grabbed him. Covering his mouth, I pushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Kay, I'm back." I plopped on the bed.

"Where were you?" Zane eyed me.

"Bathroom."

Jiyong's POV

"Baby... Listen... I'm sorry about the other night. I never should have been horrible to you. You were right, I have changed. I'm really sorry. I'll be a better man to you from now on, so don't leave me, kay?" Zane begged.

BWAHAHAHA SO CHEESY!! \(^O^)/ I couldn't help it but let a little laugh escape my lips.

But.....

*sigh*

She grabbed me and made me go in the bathroom. Meanie D:

I pressed my ear against the door to hear what they were saying.

Your POV

"Hahaha really?! That's hilarious!" I laughed like crazy when Zane told me a funny story. Yeaaah, I forgave him. So now we're happy together again ^-^

"Awwwh, you look so cute tonight! I wish you here with me so we can go on a date. It's so rare that you dress like this." He smiled.

"But my inZANE Boooo, it's just not me. The cuteness. Just no haha." I whined.

"Okay, it's alright then. The way you usually dress is pretty y so I'll won't make you go all cutesy." He chuckled.

"Oh wow, Zane ahah." I gave him a fake scolding face.

"Um hey, babe, it's kinda getting late. I gotta go since I have work early in the morning so yeah. G'night Baby Boo~" He waved.

"Goodnight hun!" And then I shut my laptop cover.

I grabbed my pj's and headed to the bathroom. I the lights and was about to take off my dress when a voice spoke up.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Jiyong sat up from the bath tub and turned to me.

"Holy ! Why are you still here?! Get out!" I shrieked and grabbed him.

"Psh, me?! You should be glad that I stopped you from changing infront of me!" Jiyong shot back. "W-wait. Are you going to sleep now?"

"Yeah, it's like 10."

"Awwwh, I wanted to hang out..." He pouted and looked down.

Awwwh, Jiyongie's sad ^__~

"Okay fine. Stay in here so I can go change into something bette--"

"Nooo, you are not changing. You look great! Lets go!" He grabbed my hand and yanked me out of my hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH. Sawwie for the late update!! Whenever I'm on the computer, something always interrupts my time so I'd never had enough time to finish this chapter >__< So annoying >:l

But this is a long chapter so.. HAPPY READING! :D

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting! *smoochies!* ^o^ kiss

New subscribers?!?!?! Arigato! (: [No, I'm not japanese haha. I wish though...]

iJiyongVIP

yellowperson

Latte-chan

OH MY GAWT!

D-TRIX AND DUMBO LOVE! <3 rofl xD

tumblr_llgwfuAr4Q1qeqepto1_400.gif