A girlfriend?

Operation Banda

The plan to go together to the cottage the following day was already made.
Luckily you, Hero and JiYa had already prepared room for the president and his family, so it was no problem to go with the 8 of you.
‘Who was that girl that Xiah has seen you with?’ Hero inquired from Max when all of you sat around the dinner table.
Hero did not let the grass under his feet grow, he had jumped right into the topic.
What was Max doing when he went out to buy paper tissues?
‘W-what girl?’ Max stammered, but was able to regain a straight face while looking at Hero innocently.
‘Weren’t you kissing a girl outside the supermarket?’ Hero asked, smirking teasingly as he saw Max’ face heating up.
‘Who saw?’ Max asked, looking at us one by one.
‘I did! It scared the crap out of me! Are you okay?’ Xiah asked, some hint of worry was clearly audible in his voice.
Max chuckled. ‘I am, I guess, why shouldn’t I be?’
‘Congratulations!’ you toasted on Max finding a girlfriend.
‘Cheers!’ every one of you said.
Max kept quiet and smiled a little.
He looked a little unhappy still, but you figured that must be because his first love had been you and he might have some lingering feelings left.

You decided to change the subject, to ease Max from having to talk so much about his new girlfriend.
‘I want to go out sometime. Who wants to go too?’ you asked.
‘You want to go out and you don’t even ask me if you may?’ Micky teased, playing the possessive boyfriend.
‘I only thought about it just now… So, you’re in too?’ you asked, smiling your cutest smile to Micky.
‘Count me in too!’ Xiah said, ‘but not if nobody else is going besides you… I don’t think I survive that…’
‘Hmm, friends, good music, nice girls, why don’t I go too?’ U-know said and grinned.
‘Oh, and I thought Micky was the Casanova here. You’re worse still!’ you joked.
‘Can’t help it, I’m single and desperate!’ U-know stuck out his tongue and broke down in laughter.
‘Let’s all go when this mission is completed.’ Hero suggested.
From all of you came agreeing sounds.
Then it fell silent as you realized TaeMin and JiYa were both still too young to go clubbing.
‘It’s okay. You can go.’ TaeMin said, as he noticed all eyes were apologetically looking at him and JiYa. ‘It’s not like we are really part of the mission, so it should just be your celebration, not ours.’
‘What are you talking about? You both are very much part of the mission!’ Hero said.
‘We could have a party at home.’ Micky suggested.
To that nobody objected.

‘So, you want to go out?’ Micky asked when the two of you were in the privacy of Micky’s room.
It was getting late and you were about to go to sleep.
Micky was leaning lazily against the doorpost of his bathroom, watching as you brushed your teeth.
‘Yeah.’ you replied, unable to speak clearly with a toothbrush in your mouth.
‘y…’ Micky commented with a smirk.
When you were done you turned towards him.
‘You’ve got some toothpaste left on the corner of your mouth.’ Micky said in a caring tone and wiped it away with his thumb, before stealing a kiss.
‘So you wanted to do this?’ Micky whispered in your ear and started dancing slowly while holding you close.
A smile broke out on your face, it was so sweet of him and on the same time so much a playboy-ish thing to do.
‘Omo! I don’t want to make babies in a club!’ you replied teasingly.
Micky chuckled and stopped dancing. ‘Let’s go to sleep. I’ll be right there.’
You nodded and left the bathroom to crawl into Micky’s bed.
Micky himself still had to brush his teeth and change into his pajamas.

You hugged Chunnie close to you and were almost asleep when Micky opened the bathroom and started undressing in his room instead of in the bathroom.
You pretended to be asleep, but you couldn’t help peeking between your eyelashes as Micky stripped down to his boxers and put on his pajamas.
When he crawled into bed next to you he smirked as he said: ‘Sleeping people don’t blush.’ and pressed his lips against yours.
Even though you hadn’t been asleep when he changed, you were sleeping soundly not long after.

‘One day I’ll break my back…’ EunHyuk complained.
‘That’ll be the day after my back has broken…’ DongHae joined in complaining.
‘How can the both of you say that? I’ve never heard about a monkey breaking his back and a fish doesn’t even have a back bone to begin with, as far as I know!’ YeSung spoke to his dongsaengs.
‘If you think this isn’t heavy, why don’t you carry it all the way to the cottage, huh?’ EunHyuk brought in.
‘Yeah!’ DongHae agreed with EunHyuk.
‘Yah! Letting your hyung do it?! Respect your elders; you both are younger than I am…’ YeSung retorted and gave his dongsaengs a glare which wasn’t exactly threatening, but they stopped complaining nevertheless.
When the two of them reached the cottage, YeSung’s eyes slanted in suspicion.
‘Someone’s been here…’ he said in a conspiring tone.
EunHyuk snorted. ‘What makes you think that? I don’t see any difference. Nor do I hear, smell, taste it…’
‘Do you have a sixth sense?’ DongHae asked YeSung.
‘Err. No, but it’s just my intuition…’ YeSung let out, but EunHae had already lost interest as they went in with the box of food and were glad they could finally get rid of the heavy thing.
Within half an hour the box was empty and the presidential family was put back into their hypnotic sleep.
‘It kind of makes me scared when the president starts making a fuss…’ DongHae confessed when the three of them walked back to where they lived temporarily.
‘Me too… I wish there was a way to get them back into the Blue House without anyone noticing…’ EunHyuk agreed and YeSung nodded.
‘However there is no way to get that done and I don’t feel like trying it either.’ YeSung said.

________~END OF CHAPTER 55~________