Our secret, our name

Operation Banda

Woohoo~!! ^-^ I finally found (a little) time to update!!! =D

=====

Micky’s words seemed unbelievable.
How could that innocent looking boy, the politeness himself, be one of those criminal bastards?
It didn’t make sense…
Why on earth was he with JiYa then?
Or, could it be that he was a personal hostage taker to her?
An image of the couple exchanging smiles with love flashed before your eyes.
No, that assumption just didn’t seem to fit the couple’s behavior.
‘Micky, I can’t believe it. TaeMin is just so nice and friendly. There’s no way I can treat him less friendly.’ You reasoned.
‘Well, just be careful around him, okay?’ Micky laid his arm around your shoulder. ‘I don’t want to come and get you out of HeeChul’s hands for the third time.’
You chuckled as you saw Micky’s concerned, but playful face.
‘Of course, I won’t let me get abducted again.’ You laughed. ‘I wouldn’t dare!’
Micky gave you a kiss and you were glad Micky wasn’t mad for you scolding him on his behavior.

That evening, the atmosphere around the dinner table was tense.
JiYa, TaeMin and Hero had been cooking together and the three had befriended each other.
Hero apparently hadn’t recognized TaeMin, or he had accepted the situation.
Apart from those three, the rest was more quiet and seemed more observing.
‘I think I actually found myself new students to teach the skills of cooking.’ Hero exclaimed enthusiastically. ‘You two are even worse than Max!’ He joked, while JiYa and TaeMin broke out in laughter.
U-know was eyeing TaeMin and Hero, while standing up from the table.
‘I’ll bring Xiah downstairs. He’s feeling much better and he shouldn’t be excluded…’ U-know announced before leaving.
Max was silently working away his food.
Something in his behavior had changed, he seemed more nervous and had begun his old habit with paper tissues again.
He had placed tissues all around his plate, wiped his cup whenever he took a sip, held his chopsticks with tissues around the upper parts and used a few tissues to clean the corners of his mouth after every bite.

When Xiah came downstairs, he started going crazy.
You thought he was having a nervous breakdown or a backlash of his sickness, but he seemed fully conscious of his actions as he pointed at TaeMin before screaming.
‘YOU! YOU’RE THAT GUY! YOU, YOU, BASTARD! ROOM TRASHER!’
Before Xiah could run up to TaeMin, U-know had grabbed Xiah’s shoulders and was holding him back.
‘Wait, you were one of them?’ Hero asked. ‘I’d wondered if I hadn’t seen you somewhere before…’
TaeMin hung his head low, as soon as he had seen the room that was offered to him, he’d known something like this was bound to happen.
‘Yes, I was, but I have no bounds with them anymore… I don’t even know why I was involved in the first place…’ TaeMin said, his voice filled with sincerity.
Surprisingly they let him off the hook for a while, but Xiah, as well as U-know kept eyeing him suspiciously during the course of diner.

‘Are you okay?’ Micky squeezed your hand softly as he went to sit down next to you on his bed. ‘You look lost in your thoughts.’
You smiled at Micky with a loving smile.
You were just tired and maybe a little confused about TaeMin, but you didn’t need to tell Micky, he could see it in your eyes.
Whenever Micky was like this, you loved him the most.
You laid your head against his warm chest, as he embraced you with his arms.
His soft side was always so comforting, he hid it mostly, but he was pretty sensitive too.
‘Micky, I love you…’ you whispered.
‘I love me too.’ he replied, giggling softly.
‘Ai, you’re being funny again?’ you asked, hitting him softly on his shoulder.
‘I love you, Flower, I never loved anyone more than I love you.’ he added sincerely, before his lips pressed down on yours.
You couldn’t suppress a smile and pushed him down on his bed.
His eyes opened and grew wide in surprise, he hadn’t thought you’d do something like this.
You chuckled as you crawled on top of him, leaning down to kiss him.
His arms pulled you closer to him and turned the two of you around, so he was on top, without breaking the kiss.
‘Can I tell you a secret?’ Micky whispered softly in your ear, after the kiss.
You looked expectantly into Micky’s eyes.
‘YooChun… Who is it?’ Micky asked.
Your eyes widened.
Something about the teddy bear’s name had already made you a little suspicious when you first heard it, but now it dawned on you.
‘It’s you, right?’ you asked.
Micky smiled and kissed you, confirming your suspicion, it was his birth name after all.
You were happy to be the only one, besides himself, who knew his real name.
‘You should know my name as well, then…’ you said and whispered it softly in his ear.
‘I love you, I love your appearance, I love your name…’ Micky replied and your cheek before kissing you again.

TaeMin hugged JiYa and kissed her on the forehead before she went to sleep on Flower’s bed.
‘Good night, Minnie.’ JiYa said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ‘This is better than any hotel room could have been, but… will you be okay here?’
TaeMin smiled at his girlfriend. ‘It is better, don’t worry, I’m sure they will take good care of us both.’
He switched of the lights and crawled into bed next to JiYa.
‘Tomorrow I’ll try to help them find the presidential family, as best as I can.’ TaeMin vowed for himself and with that thought, he drifted into a shallow and restless sleep, full of anxious plans for the next day.

If it had been possible and quite working, Max would have slept in a thick layer of paper tissues, but he knew a ferocious sleeper like him would never wake up neatly tucked in them anyway.
Sighing, Max crawled between his spotless white sheets, he could almost envision the bacteria touching his body.
A thought like that wouldn’t cross anyone else’s minds at all, but to Max it was the most ordinary thing in the world to think about.
With new people in the house, more bacteria were around.
At least those new people wouldn’t make him touch dirty stuff…

________~END OF CHAPTER 52~________