Using you

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xuYuJ4h60U

(please listen to this song to read)

 

 

 

 

You were home but to avoid letting Jonghyun seeing your swollen eyes from crying, you waiting in the car. You sigh and look into the mirror,''I'm ready!''

 

''I'm home!'' you shouted as you open the door but you realise that there were luggages, it was all of your items. Jonghyun was standing and crossing his arms, you smile,''oppa, are we going on a vacation?''

 

He was emotionless when he blurted out,''Let's break up.''

 

You stared at him as your eyes widened and finally crack up,''Oppa, don't joke around. Let me move back my stuff back to my room.'' You carry you luggage up but Jonghyun stopped you,''I'm not joking.'' You slowly look up and Jonghyun isn't joking,''W-what are you talking around oppa?'' 

 

''Let's break up,''Jonghyun said again. Your legs were slightly shaking as though your world is falling apart but Jonghyun heartlessly continued,''actually since we never actually date, I wouldn't say break up.'' Not believing of he's saying you hold on to his arm and started to break down,''don't do this to me! You can't do this to me! You said you love me!''

 

Jonghyun was so close to hugging you and telling you that he love you but instead he gritted his teeth and stayed strong.

 

He pulled you away from his arm ,''I never did love you. I was just saying it so you would sign the contract and pretend to be my girlfriend. Everything was a lie from the start, I was using you to make me popular and now that I'm famous, I don't need you. So, stop embarrassing yourself and LEAVE ME ALONE!''

 

You were startled when Jonghyun shouted at you. The only time he shouted at you was when you went missing. Tears were forming in your eyes and Jonghyun went inside his room and slam the door.

 

You were surprise as what Jonghyun just said echo in your head making your head spins. ''Everything was a lie from the start, I was using you to make me popular and now that I'm famous, I don't need you.''

 

Your legs gave up and you fall to the ground. *Everything was a lie from the start? Everything?* Jonghyun lean on the door and he let his tears fall,''I'm sorry ~~~~~~, this is for the best.''

 

 

While you were sit emotionless on the cold floor, Seung Jin was at the door. When he saw that the door is open, he walk right in and rushed over when he saw you on the crying. He immediately ran to you and shake your shoulders,''Are you alright?!'' You couldn't answer, your mind was blank and your heart is breaking apart.

 

Seung Jin thought of what Jonghyun said on the phone earlier on,''Seung Jin? I'm finally leaving ~~~~~.'' ''WHAT?!'' Jonghyun's voice was empty,''come by my house and let ~~~~~ stay with you till her house is fixed would you? Please Seung Jin?''

 

Not beliving what Jonghyun said on the phone, Seung Jin came over to check and now he believed his words.

 

He saw your luggage outside and hold your shoulder,''Let's go ~~~~~.'' You wasn't responding and instead more tears escape from your eye. Seung Jin sigh and carry you to his car, he sat you in front and fasten the seat belt for you.

 

You didn't even respond to anything, it's as though your soul left your body.

 

Seung jin drives home and carry you to his guest room's bed,''good night ~~~~~.'' He tucked you in and you covered your face while Seung Jin switch off the lights but when he was about to leave your bed, you got up and hugged him,''what's going on with Jonghyun, Seung Jin?''

 

You cry loudly on Seung Jin shoulder and he hugged you back,''It's okay, I know it hurts but you have to stay strong.''

 

You cried the whole night and Seung Jin stayed by your side.  *Jonghyun, what the hell were you thinking leaving ~~~~~~?*