Welcome home

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839DdUWbeLw

 

 

 

Yun ji was packing Joong ki clothes and you were helping Joong ki up from the bed, Joong ki is going to be discharged today and all of you were excited about it.

 

‘’Ready to go home oppa?’’ Yun ji asked.

Joong ki eagerly nodded and both of you help him down to get a cab but suddenly a familiar car appeared in front of you, it’s Jonghyun’s car. He came out and immediately went to help Yun ji with the bags. ‘’Oppa, I thought you said you have something on?’’

 

Jonghyun smile,’’I cancelled it because I want to help. Congratulation for getting discharge Joong ki ssi.’’

 

All of you safetly reached Yun ji and Joong ki’s house and they insist that both of you stayed over dinner. Since Jonghyun don’t have any schedule, he decided to stay and accompany you.

 

Over dinner, Yun ji was constantly embarrassing you. ‘’Jonghyun ssi, do you know during high school, ~~~~~ fell when she was on the stage! It was so funny you should have seen it!’’ Jonghyun was bursting into laughter ignoring that you’re angry and crossing your arms.

 

‘’Did you know that ~~~~ used to be overweight? She was so cute and chubby!’’ Jonghyun shake his head while not believing.

 

You face palm, *as long as she don’t reveal photos*

 

After dinner, obviously Yun ji had to bring out past photos and you stood at the side alone while Yun ji ,Jonghyun and Joong ki laugh at every photo!

 

You even clapped after Yun ji finish showing that’s how grateful you were. When Yun ji was about to grab another photo album, you pulled Jonghyun out of the house as fast as possible.

 

‘’Bye Yun ji! Bye Joong ki! We gotta go!’’ you pull Jonghyun to leave.

 

In the car, you were relief that you escape from Yun ji, ‘’Oppa! How can you laugh at my past photos…’’

 

Jonghyun shakes his head,’’At least I know more about you now. I’ve always wanted to know how you look or how you were before you meet me, where do you use to study, what you like and what you love...’’

 

‘’You could always ask me! I,too, want to know more about you too. Start from your family.’’

 

Jonghyun nod,’’I’ll bring you go meet my family tomorrow.’’

 

 

*I’m finally meeting Jonghyun’s family*