I'll try

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

 

                                                                  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAoxJCZG8w

 

 

It's been raining cats and dogs since you got up this early morning and Jonghyun have left to do a photo shoot. You're bored to death and the rain is not helping at all.

 

The computer in the living room was and you decide to use the computer ignoring Jonghyun's warning for you to stay away from computers, newspaper and magazine.

Although you did remember that you promised Jonghyun you wouldn't ,you shrugged it off.

 

The moment you went to surf the net, you regretted it. It have been over three weeks and yet the news that topped in the internet was about Jonghyun, Joong ki and you! 

 

You click on the article and the comments are harsh.

''I'm leaving Jonghyun's fanclub because of ~~~~~~~.''

''After introducing ~~~~~, nothing have been going well for Jonghyun.''

 

Admittedly, you were affected and hurt by the hateful comments but you were relieve to know that there're still true fans that stayed to support both you and Jonghyun.

 

''Jonghyun look so much happier now becuase of ~~~~~~, I ship both of them together!''

''True fans will want happiness for their idol, stay strong ~~~~~~ unnie.''

 

The comment that caught your eyes the most was about Joong ki,''Latest news from the full interview Joong ki volunteer to do have already cleared ~~~~~~. Stop bashing her.''

 

You click on the article about the interview and it was true! Joong ki had volunteer to do the interview to clear up the misunderstanding he made during the press conference. You quickly read through and you covered your mouth in shock.

 

You couldn't believe Joong ki volunteer to do the interview and he did it so well that now everything was back to fine. You were touched by his actions even after you told him that you'll never want to see him every again and that you hated him.

 

Overwhelmed with guilt and gratefulness, you changes your changed and quickly head out to look for Joong ki.

 

After informing the guards, a van was prepared and 3 of your personal guards accompanied you out.

 

Upon reaching Joong ki and Yun ji's house, you ran to the door without waiting for your guards to you but you didn't care if you're drentched by the rain.

 

You anxiously knock on the door repeatedly until the Yun ji wen to open the door. Behing Yun ji, Joong ki was asking who was it and when Yun ji didn't answer, he looked up and his smile dissappeared when he saw you.

 

Joong ki wondered if he did something wrong for you to come look for him but instead you walk over to him and hugged him, ''Thank you oppa...''

 

Joong ki smiled hearing you calling him oppa again and he immediately know what you're referring about, ''It's dangerous you know, hugging me like this. People might misunderstand again,'' Joong ki tease you.

 

You slowly pulled back and stare at the floor,''I'm sorry for the other day too. I didn't mean it when I said that I will never want to see you again.

Joong ki nod, ''I know, you're too nice to do that.''

''I still want to apologise for all the trouble and media attention that you had to deal with.''

 

Joong ki shakes his head and chuckled, ''I'm famous now, maybe someday my dream to be an actor will come true after all! There's already an company have already contacted me to be a trainee.''

 

You congratulated him and was sincerely happy for him.

 

Silence takes place and you were staring at the floor.

 

Finally, Joong ki spoke up,''I'll try. Maybe someday,  I will be able to fall for someone else and give up on you. Since you've move on, I'll try to but tell Jonghyun to be careful though.''

 

As you're about to ask why, a familar and deep voice answered for you instead, ''Be careful of?'' Jonghyun was a little wet from the rain and was cooly wipping off some rain from his jacket. He walked over and stood close by your side.

 

Joong ki threaten Jonghyun,''Be careful. If you make ~~~~~~ cry, I will try to win ~~~~~ back from you.''

Jonghyun confidently hold your hands tightly, ''The day that ~~~~~ cry over me will be the day of my death.''

 

You punch Jonghyun's arm,''Don't say such stuff!''

 

All three of you chuckled.

 

 

Deep down, Joong ki is still jealous that you're with Jonghyun. However, after seeing how happy you are with him, he have honestly given up a little. It'll be hard to erase you from his heart but he still wants you in his life. For you, he wants to try his best.