The starting whistle.

HOT and COLD..

~AUTHOR's POV

"Again."

"Again."

"Again." Jiyong's voice sounded when he cut off the music at the same part seungri was singing over and over again.

"Again? But hyung.. We already did this same part for like 5hours. What is wrong this time??" The maknae starts to get tired. 5hours of singing, the exact same part and his leader still saying that he sang it the wrong way.

"Yah.. Lee seunghyun, it won't happened if you can sing it right the first time." Jiyong said closing his eyes hoping it will help his ear to focus on the music nothing else.

"But hyuunggg.." Seungri stomping his feet to the ground like a little kid. The rest of the members who are in the room just shake their head seeing the two. They know something bad must happened to make their leader all snobby like this.

"Shut up, maknae. Do it again." Jiyong scold the maknae again with the stern tone in his voice. He's still can't get over the fact that she reject the job , and that she's the one whose idea he adore so much. He's furious, out of his mind, frustrated.

Suddenly, the studio door opened, revealing sajangnim coming to the studio. Jiyong just bow at him then sajangnim call seungri out from the recording booth.

"I have an announcement to make, to all of you especially you." He said ponting to jiyong. Jiyong just look at him for a while uninterested.

"Okay, so since you all know that jiyong's manager decided to have some time off with his family. Now, I already have someone that will replace him for the time being." Hearing this the other members look at each other's face confused and curious who the person might be. Meanwhile jiyong still uninterested whoever the person is, because the only person he want the most already rejected the job coldly.

"Come on in." Sajangnim said inviting someone from outside. The studio door opened then that person come in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Han Jieun imnida." As soon as he hear that voice, jiyong's ear perked up. He turn around and look at the person himself.

"YOU?!" Jiyong pointing at her.

"I'm new to this so please treat me well." Jieun said ignoring the fact that jiyong is still pointing at her.

"Jiyong, please behave to your new manager. Don't do anything stupid. And all of you too, treat her well." Sajangnim said.

"Neh, sajangnim.." The boys said while jiyong still lock his eyes to her.

"Okay, jieun-ssi.. I will leave you here, get to know with each other and you'll start working tomorrow." He said and pat her shoulder.

"Kamsahamnida sajangnim.." She said and he leave the room.

Jieun just stand there by the door while all the boys just looking at her. Awkward moment is inevitable. They just keep silent, don't know what to say.

"Well this is awkward." Yongbae said.

"Yah. Don't just stand there. Just sit somewhere." Jiyong said looking at her still standing by the door.

"Jieun-ssi, you can sit here beside me!" Daesung said pointing to the empty sofa beside him. Then jieun just sit there.

"What year did you born? So we can address you properly." He ask her.

"88. I was born in 88."

"Ooh! So you're at the same age with jiyong hyung! And I can call you noona!annyeonghaseyo, Jieun Noona!" Seungri said cheerfully.

"Maknae, your recording will stop for today, get your back home and practice the song. Now."

"Really hyung??? Finally! Yeayy! It's all because of you, noona! Thank you" seungri said and hold jieun's hand.

"Lee Seunghyun! What part of 'NOW' didn't you understand?!"

"Arasso hyung! I'll be going now!" Seungri said then say goodbye to the other members and went out of the studio.

"That maknae.. Really is something when it comes to a noona." Seunghyun said shaking his head looking at his maknae.

"So this is the girl that jiyong has been talking about? I'm sure you know who I am right?" Seunghyun said being the oldest.

"I don't know. I just know you must be part of bigbang."

"What?? Okay, I'm TOP but you can call me seunghyun. The guy who call you noona a while ago, that's seungri. He is daesung, and this is yongbae. You know jiyong right?"

"Unfortunately yeah."

"UNFORTUNATELY?!!! WAH.. YOU.." Jiyong said while the others just laugh.

"Hyung, let's just leave them, they have something to work on.." Yongbae said.

"Arasso.. See you later jieun, good luck!" Seunghyun said to her then say goodbye. The three of them went out of the studio leaving jieun and jiyong alone in the room.

"Knowing me is unfortunate for you??"

"Yes, and you already knew that, why so surprised about it."

"What makes you changed your mind?"

"None of your business."

"Seriously. What makes you change your freaking mind?"

"Seriously, none of your business." She said then get up from her seat get ready to walk out from the studio

"YAAH!!" Jiyong yell at her.

"HEY, where are you going??"

"Anywhere I want to."

"YAH! For your information, you're my manager now so you can't go anywhere you want like that when you're with me!"

"For your information, my work as your manager start tomorrow. So you can scold me all you want tomorrow." She said then walk out of the room leaving jiyong who his head ready to exploded just like a volcano of emotion.

Jieun open the door exposing 4members of bigbang stumble down from the door. Turns out they didn't leave them alone, even seungri who supposed to be home  but peeking from outside instead.

"OH! J-J-Jieun noona." Seungri stutter while the others are getting up from the floor, coughing, try to get rid of the awkwardness of getting caught.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m sorry I didn’t know you’re there.. I’ll be leaving now.. goodnight.” Jieun said the bow politely and walk pass them. All 4 of them are stunned at her action. Jawdropped. Now they know why jiyong always call her cold. They can feel the coldness.

“wuah.. that girl, really is something. She turn back your words, TWICE. No one ever done that. You’re done jiyong, there’s no way you can win that girl and get what you wanted. She knocked you out.” Seunghyun said as he walks back to the studio expecting angry jiyong but instead he found jiyong smirking as if he finally win something. Jiyong just smile at seunghyun and get back to his working station, whistling.

“It’s not a knock out. It’s the starting whistle, the game has officially begin now. just you wait, Han Jieun.” Jiyong thought to himself and start working again with a happy mood excitedly waiting for tomorrow.'


YEAY NEW CHAPTER YEAY!!

what do you think??

welcome to new subscribers and readers!

Thank you everyone for reading and suporting^^

Comment please~

your comments really pumped up my mood to write~ ^^

Ps :

To GDRAGON, Good Luck for the concert tomorrow, baby~ Sorry I can't be there LOL

but I'll make sure to watch your concert here ^^