The offer and her answer.

HOT and COLD..

~Jieun's POV

I open my eyes as the sunlight coming in from the glimpse of my bedroom window. I look at the clock and it's already 7 in the morning. It's my time to wake up and start my day again. I walk to the bathroom and get ready to work. Pack up all my things in my bag, I don't have class today so I left my book at home.

I walk outside my room and see breakfast already set on the kitchen table. My mother sit there looking at me for a while then get back to her phone. I sit in front of her, eating my breakfast in silence. I don't know why but I feel starving this morning. Maybe because I didn't get to eat dinner last night.

As I finish my breakfast, I say goodbye to mom then start to go to the office. I walk to the bus stop, and get into the bus. I sit on the window side again. I open the window to let the morning breeze in. The wind blowing creating a calm humming sound. The sun is shinning bright. Maybe today will be a good day.

I walk to YG building from the bus stop. As usual, there's a lot of school girls standing outside waiting for their idols. I just shake my head then greet the security and get into the office. This time I'm not too early to come. Ah young already in her cubicle. The other employees also already start their work. I walk into the room and go to my desk. Suddenly, ah young turn her chair around and look at me.

"OMO! Jieun-ah! You're here finally!"

"Finally? That's weird. Are you waiting for me?"

"Yah.. I'm not the one who's waiting."

"Then who is?"

"Sajangnim is asking for you earlier!"

"Sajangnim?? The big boss?" Wait. Sajangnim? Asking for me? That's super weird. I've seen him only once since I started working in one plan meeting for one of his artist comeback or something.

"Yeah! Did you do anything wrong, jieun-ah??"

"Wae? What did he said?"

"He said to tell you to come to his office as soon as you get here."

"What?you sure you're not hearing it wrong?"

"Of course not. He said it clearly, HAN JIEUN. Hurry go!" Ah young said pushing me away.

Still wondering what this is all about I walk to the elevator and press sajangnim's office floor number. When I reach his office door, I stand there for a while before finally knocking at the door. I open the door as I heard his voice telling me to come in. There he is sitting behind his work table with someone sitting in front of him. Am I interrupting something here?

"Excuse me sajangnim, you're asking for me?" I said bowing politely.

"Ahh, yes, jieun-ssi. Please sit down." He said smilling. Suddenly the person who sit in front of him turn around. It's the jerk. GDragon. Smirking like hell.

 

~Author’s POV

Jiyong smirk as he turn his chair around to see her face again. Jieun look at him for a second then walk to sit on the chair assigned for her right beside him. He keep trying to control his expression, knowing that after this she will have nowhere else to go. She will following him around, he can control her.

“so, here’s the thing jieun-ssi. I actually have a favor to ask. You know, all artist need someone to manage their tight schedule and everything especially when the artist is as busy as our GDragon here. Few days ago, jiyong’s manager ask for a time off to be with his family. He always been working, not even once he ever take his vacation. So when he ask for a time off, I decided to give him 2months off because I know how it feels to be far away from your family. With that happened, the problem is now jiyong has basically have no manager. So I want to ask you to be jiyong’s temporary manager at least until his real manager came back.” Jieun just keep quiet. She doesn’t know what to say yet.

“but I’m not forcing you, though. It’s your choice in the end. Even though, I really hope you’ll take this offer.” Sajangnim said again.

Jiyong just sat there looking at her face. ‘now, what are you gonna say, huh? You fall in to my plan and got nowhere to go~’ he said in his mind. He keep smiling confidently, thinking that this finally going through just like how he planned it to be. Well at least until jieun suddenly open up her lips to give her answer.

“I’m sorry, sajangnim. I know you might think I’m ungrateful to say this. But sadly I have to say no to that.” Jiyong’s jawdropped. Really low this time. ‘SHE SAID WHAT?!’ he screams in his mind.

“WAIT. WHAT?? Are you out of your ing mind??” jiyong spit out words to her.

“Jiyong! Languange!. I’m sorry for that jieun, but may I know your reason?” sajangnim ask her

“because I’m an accountant sajangnim. I’m not qualified to be a manager especially to a busy artist like GDragon-ssi here. I’m afraid I’m just gonna make troubles if I accept that offer. I’m sorry, sajangnim.” She said bow down meanwhile jiyong just at lost in her words.

“okay, jieun-ssi. I understand. But think about it first for a while, I’ll keep this option open for you. Just tell me if you made up your mind. Think about it well.”

“Thank you and I’m sorry sajangnim.” Jieun said and bow down again.

“it’s okay.. you can go now just promise me that you’ll think about it.”

“I will.” She said then excuse herself and went out of the room leaving jiyong who is once again confused with her. Sajangnim just smile as he watch her walk out of the room.

“WUAHH!! THAT GIRL REALLY IS OUT OF HER MIND!! HOW CAN A NORMAL GIRL REJECT THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE GDRAGON’S MANAGER?!!” jiyong stand up from his seat and  finally burst out after holding his anger badly.

“calm down jiyong-ah.. you can’t expect her to accept that immediately. She’s not that kind of person.” Sajangnim said calmly while looking at his computer.

“but hyung... how can you just keep calm like you’ve known her so well before. Now that I think about it, it’s strange how you just approved when I said I want her to be my manager. You usually so picky when it comes to my manager especially when it’s a girl. Am I missing something here?” jiyong said looking at his hyun seok hyung curiously.

“I know her, from the first time I met her. She’s a smart girl, giving 100% in everything she do. eventhough she only works here for a month but she already giving our finance department a big impact. She’s cold, I know. But I’m pretty sure there’s something more warm about her inside. One more thing, I know you can’t win on her. She’s not like any other girl that you can treat anyway you want.”

“you said all that, after seeing her for like what? 2minutes?”

“today is not the first time I met her. I’ve met her before.”

“when?” Jiyong ask while sit back to his chair

“remember that meeting about Lee Hi’s comeback? The one that you overslept and ended up coming when the meeting was finished? That was the first time I met her. She came as the substitute for the head of finance department.”

 “aaahh.. That meeting. She came as substitute, so what? How come you trust her so much?”

“I haven’t told you the important thing yet. You know all that Blue Bear and teenage concept for Lee Hi’s album jacket, MV and everything? That’s all her idea, han jieun’s idea. So yeah, I trust her.”

Jiyong pursue his lips together. 'That is her idea? How come?' . He remember how he praise that concept so much as soon as he heard about it from hyunseok hyung. Jiyong always said, that concept is the best concept that ever made for a comeback. Now that he know it's hers in the first place, he can't say anything about it. She is one hell of a girl.


HELLO~ ^^

The new chapter has finally arrived~ LOL

she said NO to the offer.

will that answer stay that way? or will it change?

that's for me to write and for you to find out on the next chapter :D

anyway,

I want to say thank you to everyone who subscribe to this story..

49 SUBSCRIBERS!!

and for everyone who read or even view this story

1364 VIEWS!!

Last but obviously not least, to everyone who comment on this story..

I love you guys so much, your every word really bring me inspirations ^^

see ya'll on the next update!

 

ps :

I'm soooooo excited for MICHIGO!! GD yeaayy!!

I wish I can watch GD World Tour concert in my country this year!! ^^