Minwoo's birthday part 1

HOT and COLD..

~JIEUN’s POV

I walk down the hall in the concert venue. This is the first day jiyong starts to rehearse on the real stage after weeks of rehearsing in the sport hall. I get into the artist room, and there he is sitting on the sofa doing something with his phone. He look at me for a while and look back to his phone again.

There's only the stylist there placing the outfit on the closet. Giving the outfit the finishing touch, repairing here and there. Then a guy wearing a black snapback with "Bloup" written on it came in. Jiyong greet him right away, and with that I know his name is Tablo. I saw his name on the setlist, he's going to have a collaboration stage with jiyong.

"I've never seen you before.." Tablo said, looking at me who is standing motionlessly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Han Jieun. G-Dragon's temporary manager."

"Aahh.. So you are jiyong's new manager. Nice to finally meet you.." He said nicely. Finally? That's weird.

"Neh. Tablo-ssi." I said bow at him. He looks really nice. I think he's a good guy, his smile shows it all.

"Blo hyung, let's rehearse." Jiyong said to him and let tablo walk out first. Then suddenly he turn at me.

"And you, just do your job. Focus on me. Don't play around with anyone again." He said and walk away with his so called swag.

Turns out, the rehearsal is more intense than when they did it in the sport hall. One slight mistake and they do the routine all over again. I can see everyone is getting tired since they've been doing it for like 8hours since 8 in the morning and they still doing it now. What amaze me is, no matter how tired they are, they doesn't show it. They smile, play around, dance, sing, it's like the passion is what moving them around on stage.

I was immersed with the rehearsal , when my phone ring. I open it and it's a text from jihye unnie.

From : Han Jihye

"Don't forget, Minwoo's birthday dinner. 8pm. Don't be late!"

My eyes widen, I look at the clock. It's already 6pm. I got 2hours to get home and what's makes it worst is that I haven't bought minwook's birthday present. 2hours, and the rehearsal doesn't show any sign of ending yet. . . . I'm doomed.

Just like God hears my prayers. Travis ended the rehearsal. Everyones retreating from the stage. Finally! Thank God!. I saw jiyong walk to the backstage and I go follow him.

I walk right behind him, seeing how tired he is. Maybe he feel my presence behind him, he turn around and look at me.

"Grab your things. Wait for me outside. Don't go anywhere before I come." He said and get into the dressing room to change his now all sweaty shirt.

Damn. What does he want again? The rehearsal ended. He has no schedule for today except that. That means, my job is over. I thought as I wait outside the venue as he told me to. Wait. Why should I listen to him? Yeah, let's just leave. I still need to buy minwoo's present!. I was getting ready to walk when I heard a honk. I knew that honk. The white bentley stop beside me and rolled the window down.

"Get in, I'll drive you home." Drive me home? Again?

"No, you don't have to. I can go by myself." I said.

"Just get in, I'm not in a mood to argue with you so just drop it." He said again.

"But.. I'm not going home. I have to go somewhere first. So, just go."

"Where? The university? I thought you don't have class today."

"No, I have to buy something before going home.."

"Fine, just get in I'll take you there. No more buts." He said it with an intense stare. I look at my watch, it's 6.30. Well, riding with him will save much time than riding the bus. So I get in his car and he start driving. No words said, just me giving him directions.

"Stop here."

" A TOYS STORE? What are you? Seven?"

"Shut up. Wait here, if you want." I said and walk out to the car straight to the toy store. It's the toy store that minwoo's always buy his toys at. Thank God it's still open at this hour.

After battling with my minds, I decided to buy 2 nerf guns and have it wrap with iron man gift wraps. Minwoo will like this. I walk outside, hoping that jiyong will be gone but there he is sitting in the car with his head resting on the headrest.

I open the backseat door and put the presents there. Then take a seat on the passanger side again.

"Nerf gun? Really?"

"It's obviously not for me."

"OMO. Don't tell me, y-y-you have a son? Already?"

"Can you just shut up and drive properly? I knew letting you drove me here is not a good idea."

He keeps asking me, if I really had a son and bla bla bla. Why can't he just shut the hell up. I look at my watch, it's already 8pm and I'm still on the way home. They're going to be pissed. I'm doomed. Again.

It's 8.15 when jiyong stops his car in front of my house. My heart hurts when I see minwoo sitting on the frontporch of my house alone. He's waiting for me, isn't he? .

I take my bag, and get out of the car without even saying thank you. I walk to minwoo who is having his head down.

"Hey, little kid. What are you doing outside alone in your birthday?" I said and his face lit up.

"NOONA! YOU'RE HERE!" He said and hug me.

"Waiting for me, huh? Sorry, I have to get your present first. Oh! Your present!" I said remembering that I forget to take it from jiyong's car. I turn around and see jiyong leaning on his car carrying the present.

"Forgot something?" He said again with his so called swag.

"Noona.. I-i-is that G-Dragon? Noona , am I dreaming?" Oh . I forgot. Minwoo is G-Dragon's big fan.

"Well, y-y-yeah he is--" my words got cut out as minwoo ran to jiyong.

"G-Dragon! I'm a big fan of yours!! Noona! So you brought GDragon here as my birthday present?!!" He said looking at me who is dumbfoundedly walking to them. Meanwhile jiyong is smirking.

"Well, not exactly. He's just---"

"OH MY GOD! NOONA! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!! THANK YOU I LOVEYOU SO MUCH!" Minwoo said hugging me tightly. I'm screwed. My nerf guns has gone to waste.

"Noona?" Jiyong ask.

"Yes, G-Dragon hyung. She's my noona. I'm her sister's son. My name is Park Minwoo." Minwoo said bowing cutely and jiyong pat his head.

"Aahh..."

"Noona, can G-Dragon hyung join my birthday dinner? Please..please..please."

"Aigoo, minwoo-ah. You see, G-Dragon is busy so---"

"I'm not busy! I would loveto join your birthday, minwoo-ah." He said as he squat down to match with minwoo's height.

"JINJJAA?!! YEAYY!! Let's go G-Dragon hyung!"

"What??!!" I said my jawdropped. What the hell was he thinking?. Is he out of his mind??

"Wait, call me jiyong hyung. G-Dragon hyung is weird , don't you think?"

"Okay! Jiyong hyung! Let's go, I want you to meet omma, appa and grandma! Noona let's go!" Minwoo said enthustiatically dragging jiyong to the house. 

"Yeah! Let's go, NOONA" He said pressing on the word noona while shoving the present for me to carry. Jerk.


WASSUUUPPPPPP!

NA ONEUL MICHIGO ~ NA ONEUL MICHIGO! *I'm listening to it right now*

So there's the part 1..

what do you think?

see ya on part 2~

Maybe I'll update it tomorrow..

well that depends on your comments..

LOL ^^

LOVE YA READERS~~